View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Re: Of Starry Skies and Heavenly Bodies (Christina) 

Post Re: Of Starry Skies and Heavenly Bodies (Christina)
“Ah! Good. You’re awake,” Neb said as he stood up. His ancient bones creaked audibly with the effort. His tone was light and cheerful with no hint of malice. Nor of wrongdoing. It was as though the situation was perfectly natural and ordinary.

“Now we can get started,” he continued as he hobbled closer to the helpless young woman. “Your senses should clear presently.” Neb spoke as a doctor might to a befuddled patient.

“I need to gather a sample of your vaginal secretions. To do this, I will have to stimulate your body. Rest assured that I take little pleasure from these lewd acts.” He stepped behind the chair, out of her field of vision. There was a slight click, then the soft, supple cushions beneath the girl started to grow warmer.

“The procedure is fairly simple, and by its very nature should be quite pleasant . . . physically speaking.” Soon the warmth of the chair’s seat and back matched Christina’s skin temperature, making the cushions seem to fade away. It might have seemed almost like floating in mid-air, though of course she was still bound in the same position.

“We’ll start with a little massage to ease some of the tension . . . “. A second later, the material began to ripple, producing the sensation of skilled fingers dancing over the flesh of her back and shoulders.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:14 pm

Christina stopped her struggling, it would not help her. The temperature change in the chair and its owner's gentle tone set her somewhat at ease. If all this thing wanted was a little of her juices and nothing more she might as well let it have them and be on her way. She obviously wasn't going anywhere. She relaxed a bit and then was surprised as the chair began to massage her shoulders as if it were actually a person. The relaxing sensation was keen to her as she let her body fall into the machinations of this machine.

"well... since you put it that way.." She mused to the old being.

"I might as well make this as quick as possible."

Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:19 pm

“Excellent. Excellent! I knew you would not disappoint me.” Neb fairly beamed as he shuffled back into view. “Now let me just set up the collection device . . . “

While the old man rummaged through his impossibly deep pockets, the chair’s actions spread down the captive student’s back. Soon there were dozens of ‘fingers’ flowing along her flesh, lightly stroking her spine and working the tension from tired muscles.

After a few moments, the arcane inventor produced a sort of tripod which he positioned on the ground between Christina’s legs. On this, he mounted something that looked vaguely like a plunger - a sort of suction cup mounted on a short tube. To the other end of the tube, he affixed a glass vial.

The massage continued southward on the young woman’s backside. It wasn’t long before phantom ‘hands’ were gliding over the curves of her buttocks, caressing and squeezing gently.

Neb took a moment to examine his work, then nodded to himself. Satisfied with the preparations, he pushed the contraption forward. Several quick adjustments later, the cup settled over Christina’s sex. It immediately molded itself to her mound, the smooth, cool material pressing against her sensitive flesh.

“There. How does that feel?”

Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:44 am

A shiver went down the student's spine from the feeling of the cup against her secret.

"A little cold, but not wholey unpleasant." She said, the combined shiver and the massaging of her buttocks making her slightly aroused. She hoped she would let this pass quickly, so her mind tried to focus itself on the task at hand, thinking of things she would enjoy with a partner, causing her sex to moisten with relative haste as she felt the cup press against her.

Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:54 pm

“Should warm up in a moment,” Neb rasped. Even as he was speaking, the material of the cup quickly warmed from contact with Christina’s sex. Similar to the back of the chair, it began to ripple slightly and applied a very light suction to her mound.

Neb tottered up beside his cooperative specimen, rummaging through his pockets once more. After a moment, he pulled out a pair of objects that resembled starfish. He pressed one against each of the student’s full breasts. Immediately the strange things latched onto her lovely peaks. Their ‘limbs’ worked her tit-flesh like fingers while strange protrusions tickled her nipples.

“That should get things rolling nicely. Time to get set up.” Neb turned and shuffled a short distance away. Impossibly, he pulled a table out of one of his pockets, then began to line it with strange alchemical devices drawn from other such pouches.

Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:50 am

Christina gasped and then almost yelped as the strange star shaped objects began working her mounds, luscious full objects of desire that they were. But it was those two objects and not the warming sensation at her butterfly that caused a moan of pleasure to escape her lips and actually got her to struggle and squirm a bit in the seat. Her quickly moistening sex made the covering of her secret slick with her juices as the old man worked to prepare for whatever experiment he was planning.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:22 pm

Nebthraxus hummed tunelessly to himself as he assembled his alchemical apparatus. He gave no indication of having heard the delicious sound his ‘assistant’ made in response to the actions of the star-like devices.

As Christina’s juices began to gather, the light suction applied by the collection device drew them away, funneling them into the tube. At the other end, thick droplets began to drip into the vial. Encouraged by the growing presence of the substance it was made to collect, the device grew more animated. The semi-living material produced the sensation of fingers lightly teasing the student’s slit.

The actions of the ‘starfish’ slowly intensified as well. The finger-like limbs squeezed and molded her large, firm breasts more energetically and the protrusions in the center lightly pinched and tugged at her nipples.

The chair kept up its ministrations as well. A dozen phantom hands massaged and caressed her back, running ‘fingers’ lightly up and down her spine and along her shoulder-blades as well as kneading her firm buttocks.

All three elements of the sensual assault seemed to learn from the girl’s responses, seeking out places and repeating motions that provoked the most intense reactions.

Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:00 am

The ministrations of the chair, and the starfish like objects caused her to continue to squirm as she quickl built in her arousal. Which began to make her uncomfortable as the machine continued to suck the fluids from her butterfly. The more it went on the more wrong it felt till she was eventuall brought to a forced climax, her muscles tensing eyes closing and from her succulent lips evoked a loud moan of unwilling ecstacy as she was brought to her first orgasm, rather quickly due to the multiple stimuli, her juices flowing more freely than before from the bucking her hips and contractions of her walls.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:19 pm

Neb’s ancient, hooded visage turned toward the young woman shuddering with bliss in her restraints. He hobbled over to her while her nectar trickled through the collection device’s tube into the vial.

“Oh, my! That was unexpected. Let me just make some adjustments,” Neb rasped as he circled behind the still-active chair. He began to tinker with something on the back of the apparatus, humming tunelessly to himself.

Almost immediately, the actions of the chair, ‘starfish’ and suction cup smoothed out. The three elements settled into an even, continuous rhythm; one designed to push the student back to high arousal and keep her there without provoking another climax. He wanted her to produced a prolonged, steady drip to fill the vial.

“Ah. That should be better.” Neb shuffled around in front of Christina again, stepping between her splayed legs to check the collection device. “About half-way there.”

With that, he returned to his table to finish his preparations.

Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:41 am

The continued ministrations having evened out brought her still into orgasm, a woman's body ever building, but the motions did not bring a second release as she had anticipated but instead left her hanging at the point just before climax, her butterfly still wet with her arousal as she actually started to become annoyed. This was supposed to be pleasant, not frustrating as she was denied her second climax. Her soft mewling from the sensations continued in between labored words.

"H..How Much of" she gasped again. "Me do you need?" Her body shifted in its restraints.

"And what might I ask do you need them for. And why specifically me?"

Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:56 pm

“Oh, just a few ounces,” Neb said over his shoulder before turning back to his work. For some time, he made no effort to answer his captive ‘assistant’s’ other questions. But after a few moments:

“I’m working on an elixir to reverse aging,” the alchemist continued suddenly, turning back to Christina. “And you have shown qualities that may be essential to the success of the formula.”

During all this, the chair and related apparatus teased the student continually. The actions of phantom hands caressing her back, breasts and sex endeavored to keep her highly aroused without pushing her over the edge.

The ancient one hadn’t set his machines to so frustrating a setting as an act of cruelty. It was merely the methodology he had chosen to extract the sample he required. He never even thought about how it might make the poor girl suffer.

Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:49 am

Christina writhed in place, being held at a point of arousal just sort of orgasm frustated her sexually to no end.

"So.. you think my... juices can reverse aging?" Her voice was full of stress, yet still quizzical, as if she could not believe his words. Mind you, she couldn't, the mere thought would have made her laugh if she wasn't being tortured so.

Thu May 07, 2009 6:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2