View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Fate Worse Than Rape (Violett Small) 

Post Fate Worse Than Rape (Violett Small)
((Back dated to when Room 417 was still empty))

Eve was frustrated. That was never a good thing for those around her.

Her continuing attempt at self-diagnosis and experimentation to correct the flaw the near-sighted Earth scientist had cursed her with when they made her had yet to yield positive results. Or any kind of results, really. Her psychological and biological need for sex remained, chaining her to Shokushu as surely as if there had been a leash around her neck. If she had hair, she would be pulling it out right now.

Clearly, a distraction was in order.

The tentacle-headed cyborg walked casually though the dorms, masked by her invisibility, heading for the empty room 417. There was petite little thing who frequented the abandoned room, going as far as to stock it with some food and comfort items, as if it was her little hideaway. A fortress of solitude where she could be safe. For surely no one who look for her in a room that was supposed to be empty, right? Well, Eve decided as she dissolved her self into a puddle and slid into the room by oozing underneath the locked door, it time to ruin that little illusion. She was feeling a little vindictive that day as she reformed herself, this time assuming her human form, she smiled. A particularly mean trick was already forming in her head. Yes, when this was all said and done she'd feel a lot better. Well maybe not, but one Miss Small would feel a lot worse.

Once she was fully formed in her human guise, still stark naked, Eve altered her body a bit, giving her self bruises around her ankles and wrists. She adjusted her eyes to look puffy and read, and squeezed out and quickly tried a few tears to giver her the look that she had been crying. She tousled her short purple hair with her hands, giving it a disheveled look. Satisfied with her appearance, Eve then took the large quilt that Violett left in the room under the bed and wrapped it around herself, before sitting on the floor just out of sight of the doorway. She bent her legs so that she could rest her head on her knees as if pretending to be asleep. Then she waited.

The wait was a short one. A few moments later the sound of a key sliding into the door lock could be heard.

Showtime, she thought, and began to sob softly and convincingly as her prey entered the room.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:48 pm

Post Re: Fate Worse Than Rape (Violett Small)
Turning on the light, Violett scamperedinto the room distractedly, locking the door behnd her.

Violett was frustrated. That was never a good time to have anyone around her.

She was lonely and aroused, sick to her stomach with guilt about her own filthy brain. She thought it was a good thing.. She was opening up...She was making friends...

So why did she feel like a slut? She was trying so hard to be nice, so why did it feel like the only things she did lately were the things nice girls never would?

No man could ever love her after... Not that any of them ever had... But maybe if she hadn't done these things, she'd be able to look a boy in the eye at last.

If she ever even saw a human boy again. She wasn't sure what was happening, but she was worried about how it would end. Would she be waking up to find tis was al a dream, or maybe be sent home after she'd graduated, her memory erased to keep her quiet?

Would she ever leave at all?

Sighing heavily, she made her way overto the quilt.

"Could have sworn I puth that away.. Not that I mind."

Air hissing from between her lips like a punctured tire, she flpped down on the quilt like a puppet with its strings cut, totally oblivious to the purplr-haired girl wrapped in it.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:51 pm

Eve's gasp of alarm as Violett all but collapsed on top her was a genuine one. Later, she would congratulate herself for remaining in character in the face of such an unscripted turn of events. In the here and now, however, she decided to run with it.

"Ow!" Eve cried out in a panicked voice. She scampered to get out from under the young woman, or so it would seem. In reality, she was very carefully insuring that both her body and that of her prey were further tangled in its folds. With her flailing bare limps and desperate pleas of 'dont hurt me' to serve as a distraction it was quite easy for her to telekinetically ensnare them both.

For all her 'frantic' kicking and slapping, the blows that actually landed on Violett were feeble. No good angering the girl... at least not yet. Once she was satisfied with how bound up they were together, Eve ceased her struggling (making sure Violett was on top of her when she did so) and raised her one free hand over her face as if to ward off an anticipated blow.

"Don’t hurt me anymore! Please!" she repeated fir the umpteenth time. "Haven’t you done enough to me?" Through tightly closed eyes, she began to cry.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:28 pm

Gasping and shrieking, Violett tumbled and squirmed, trying with all her might to get away from the intruder, to no avail, whimpering softly at the blows that landed, returning a few but for the most part restraining herself... It wasn't like pounding on anyone with her tiny fists would do her any good. All she'd managed to do was anger the thing hiding under her quilt.

...Another girl! Not a monster!

"Oh god... Oh God, I'm so sorry... I..."

Regaining her composure, quirked an eyebrow.

"Who are you, and how did you get in here?"

Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:30 am

Eve eyes snapped open at the human-sounding voice, then widened as they confirmed that the speak matched it. "Eve!" she blurted out immediately. She kept her arm up, the few blows that Violett hand landed didn’t hurt at all, but for appearance sake, she nervously shifted her raised arm every time the other made the slightest movement in their little cocoon. Playing the shell-shocked victim was actually proving to be fun. She'd have to do it more often.

"I - I don’t know how i got here," she said feebly. "One moment I was in the library, studying, then next... the next..." her lower lip quivered as if she was going to cry again. "This... this, thing was all over me, made me do things... feel things..." She shuddered beneath Vilolett, weather it from phantom pleasure or remembered horror was anyone’s guess.

"When I woke up, I was here!" she finished. "I know it sound crazy, but that's the truth, I swear! Please don’t hit me anymore!"

Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:03 pm

Violett nodded, placing a hand gently on the girl's shoulder.

"I'm sorry... I thought you came in here on your own... Jesus, raping us isn't enough, now they have to dump us in strange places when they're done..."

She wrapped her arms around Eve, hugging her close.

"I'm Violett Small, and I'm really sorry I was so mean."

Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]