View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Full Circle (Clarice, Kanoe) 

Post Full Circle (Clarice, Kanoe)
Two witches lay sleeping in each other’s arms. One with hair black as night, the other fair as can be, the pair complemented each other in every way. Yet neither was as pure nor as dark as she might like to think. For all their studies of the occult; for all their power, they had yet to realized a simple truth: they were no better and no worse than any of the other students at the island college. Their magical talents have set them apart in one important respect, however - they have drawn the attention of a terrible Thing from Beyond.

Spectre looked in on its favored playthings with amusement. It felt the time was right to toy with their minds once again. Their peaceful repose was at an end. By sheer force of will, the Being projected its Voice into their reality. But though it filled the quiet room with a thunderous rumble, only one of the women could hear it - only she who was addressed.

“Clarice, awaken!” The ‘sound’ washed through the blonde witch’s entire being - mind, body and soul. It brought both Dread and the promise of an illicit thrill; but most importantly, it brought the key that opened a door in the girl’s psyche. A door behind which a message had been sealed. Now that message and all the associated sensations surged forth to fill the sleeping witch’s mind with a jolt of pure terror and pleasure.

“Deimos will return for Kanoe. The demon prepares, planning to assault her on the anniversary of the night of his summoning. If he is not banished or subdued, he will drag her to Hell with him, her body and soul his for all eternity. With your help, she can succeed; I know a way. You have merely to call for me - Kanoe knows my name . . . “

Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:30 am

Post Re: Full Circle (Clarice, Kanoe)
It was a quiet night to be with her, and she never wanted it to end. Feeling the warmth of another body in her bed was like being washed over with waves of security and comfort. Dreams of lovely nights like this creased her mind again and again, only soothing her in deep slumber. But as it always is, all good things must come to and end.

Their naked bodies pressed together was a frequent scene to any dimensional creature to view, but it seemed one wasn't satisfied with just looking. It wanted action to take place.

Just by her name being called was enough to awaken her and sent her upright in a quick flash. But it not only awoke her, it filled her with dread, terror and not needed pleasure. She wraps her arms around herself to keep a hold of her sanity. It was that thing again...

How could she forget such a thing that would happen to her lover? And yet she waved it off as some mind manipulation. Worse yet is that she still had not spoken a word of being able to hear the Voice whatsoever.

Her body shivers involuntarily to the receding feelings and the message is sent and confirmed. She had to warn her before... before...

She turns her head to the still sleeping woman, saddened that she would have to wake her from such a peaceful state of mind back into reality. Slowly her hand moves to her cheeks and caresses it softly as she speaks.

"Kanoe... Kanoe wake up please. I have... I have to tell you something," she stutters, the fought back concern and worry just came with her voice. It was alarming to think such a thing would happen to Kanoe, but she didn't want any horrible panicking to occur. She could at least save the woman from such a fate as... hell. She held the covers to her chest while waiting for the woman arise from her sleep. She was also concerned about the other monster lurking about. Would he try to do something again?

And worse yet, Kanoe had seemed un-phased by the being's voice. Could it possibly just be talking to her now? Why? She had believed her lover when she spoke of such an invisible monster but now it was her turn to play the fool. Her body still had those small waves of stimulation coming off her body. She knew this was truly going to be a horrible night for them both.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:40 pm

One bed being empty was a common thing as the two lovers spent their nights in each others arms. The witch could not explain it but she always felt safe within the comforting warmth of Claire's embrace. Whether it was the dull days of class or the horrible nightmares in a monster's clutches, the two always found themselves back in each others arms and let the world's problems simply fade away.

But, they were not always safe even like this. Some problems continue to come back, following them where ever they may go.

Kanoe felt the other woman move suddenly. Still floating in between the world's concious and slumber, her hand lightly strokes Claire's thigh as if to soothe the woman back to sleep. She feels the warm touch of Claire's hand on her cheek, causing her to stir as the woman's frightened voice came to her ear. Her hand comes up and wipes at her eye as she slowly is pulled away from her sleep. What was wrong to wake her at this time of night?

"Hmm..." She sighs sleepily, "Claire? What..What time is it? What's wrong?"

Pushing the urge to fall back to sleep, she pushes herself up. Her eyes blink several times as she tries to recover her senses.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:42 am

Spectre was silent as it watched the exchange. It was curious as to how Clarice would handle the situation. After all, Kanoe had never told her how to hear the Voice . . .

The Thing knew the situation would be volatile, and it was that very discord it sought to sow. The outcome was really of no consequence to the eternal Being - the game was all that mattered.

Besides, its silence might foster doubt in Clarice’s mind; doubt as to whether it had actually awakened her; and, if so, doubt as to whether it was still present. Such could ultimately put both witches off guard. But, in any case, the game was far from over.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:00 am

Her mouth opens to speak, but it suddenly felt so dry no sound came from within. How should she explain this? It would be difficult to try and say this without upseting or alarming the woman, even though it was certainly something to panic over. She could feel the sweat slowly trickle down the back of her neck.

"There... is uuhhh ahem... there's uhhh.... ummm... Kanoe I... I think umm... something is... going to happen... something bad. I... I know about your second attempt at summoning. Do you... remember Deimos?"

She curses herself for stuttering so badly. Being tongue-tied and having a dry throat may make it difficult to udnertsnad what she was saying, but she was trying her very best. She already was flustered and pale from knowing what may happen. Trick or not, she was very scared to think someone or something could take Kanoe away from her.

It was a thin line she was walking on, having to tell her Deimos may be after her ocne more. Since she had never spoken to her about Deimos, Kanoe may udnerstand that she was being serious and that this wasn't just a nightmare. it was reality. But she was already horrible with words. She was not only concerned about what will happen but what is happening. That being may be here somewhere. She had no solid proof it spoke truth, but what was she supposed to do? Wait and see what happens? She had to do something. She jsut hoped it was the right decision.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:20 pm

((sorry, its not giving me email notifications *hides*))

She looks over at Clarice, wondering what was wrong to make her act this way. Her eyes widen at the mention of Deimos. The witch's memory was fragmented but she remembers bits and pieces of the demon she had summoned herself through the aid of Spectre. She lacked the power to control it and ended up becoming another toy to the demon's lusts. The thing was still on the island? But...

"How...How do you know about Deimos?" She stares at Clarice, "Who told you about this?"

Kanoe's eyes narrow slightly. Not in anger to Claire's strange behavior but who may be the cause of it. She clenches her jaw at the thought of Spectre's Voice reaching the woman. But, how else could she have known?

Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:56 pm

The interplay was excellent entertainment for the voyeuristic Entity. The obvious discomfort in Clarice’s broken speech coupled with the anger in Kanoe’s countenance were an interesting bit of drama. Of course, Spectre never expected the dark witch to be angry with her lover over this revelation. So, despite being unable to read her mind, it could easily guess at her thoughts.

But the Thing had never promised to leave Clarice alone, and it had told Kanoe that her presence would slowly corrupt the girl until she would be able to hear the Voice. Not precisely true, but it was now part of the ‘rules’ of the game. Spectre watched raptly as it waited for the scene to play out between the two young women. The question was whether Clarice would understand that her lover’s anger was not directed at her, and how that would affect the ‘performance.’

Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:16 pm

She winces harshly at feeling the woman's anger rise. She could've guessd she was going to be upset, but being able to read emotions... that didn't mean she could fully pinpoint who it was directed at. Her head bows as to not make eye contact with the woman. She didn't even want to know who her anger was directed towards.

"Kanoe...please listen. This is... I don't know how to explain without you getting more upset..." she begins, slowly grasping the woman's shoulders, hoping that somehow it would give herself comfort.

"Don't ask me how... do ask me when.. but... I don't want this... I don't want you to get upset... umm... D-Deimos... he's... going to... come back for you."

Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:25 pm

"It's just trying to trick you," She holds onto Claire's arms, "You can't let yourself listen to that Voice. That thing will just toy with our heads. It is true that I summoned Deimos and lost control of him. But, he is gone now. He has no reason to come back to me now that he is on this plane and free."

It was difficult to tell if Kanoe was trying to comfort Clarice or herself. She nearly died from exhaustion and freezing after being abused by the demon. Only the acts of another monster saved her life though she was not sure she wanted to be saved that way. But, that was not the problem now. What does Spectre want with Clarice?

"Please," Shaking her head, "Just ignore the Voice as best as you can... I'm so sorry. I thought it left us after that night."

Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:21 pm

Spectre had hoped to remain silent until it was called upon, but it seemed a stronger presence was in order. It silently applauded Kanoe’s determination. However, she should realize just how futile it would be for Clarice to try and ignore the Voice.

“Foolish witchling.” Spectre’s words were directed toward Kanoe even though only Clarice could hear them. “The test isn’t over. She has a year and a day to subdue or banish the demon, else he will drag her back to Hell with him.”

The Voice held Dread and a grim Certainty that what it said was true. But even as it filled Clarice with fear and hopelessness, it still carried the hint of illicit thrill - a promise of the endless horrid pleasures it could bring.

Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:41 pm

Kanoe's grip on her own arms did some to comfort her. Maybe she was right and maybe it was deceiving her. Ignore the Voice, though. How was she to do such a thing? Surely she realized that even if she wanted to to truly get away... it was useless. And fate was never one to let her down.

Her heart punded in her chest as the Vocie spoke once more. The chilling pelasure erupted from her stomach and spread wildly throughout her body. She tinged and twitched in her lvoer's grasp, the feeling of fear and hopelessness twisted her gut painfully with the stimulation.

"A-Aaah!" she gasps, sliding softly intot he woman's lap. The Voices tone was unrelenting in making her being twitch and spasm. She was unsure if she was just becoming sensetive to the Voice or whether it had become more powerful, but already she felt the rising heat within. Her pulse raced with adrenaline.

"I-I don't know... what to think..."

Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm

Kanoe could only grind her teeth, knowing what this woman was going through. She wraps her arms around Clarice, doing her best to soothe the trembling body. Fingers lightly stroke through her love's long golden hair. Her mind races to think of what she could do. Was this how Claire felt when it was her trembling before the being's Voice?

She had no idea how to stop the Voice. Spectre stopped speaking to her only on a wager and now was toying with her love. What did it want with her? Why was it going through this much trouble to warn her about Deimos? Assuming that information is true. She can only try to logically figure out the method to this madness.

"How are you able to hear it's voice?" She asks softly, "Why can't I hear it anymore? And why is it trying to warn me? My life is of no consequence to an extraplanar being.."

Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:37 am

“I have a vested interest in her future,” Spectre remarked vaguely, giving Clarice little more than a hint of the information she would need to answer Kanoe’s third question. “And I cannot warn her directly due to the terms of our wager. I am bound by my word not to speak to her again unless she calls for me.”

The Thing let its Voice wash through Clarice, clouding her senses with a chaotic swirl ot emotions and sensations in order to keep her off-balance. Only the undertone of pleasure was constant - a low, throbbing hum that insidiously promoted the heat growing inside her.

Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:11 am

Trying to answer and be sorely vibrated from the inside was causing the woman to twitch in her place. Her grip tightens around Kanoe's robes as she tries to form words from her moaning mouth.

"D-Deimos... coming back... to get you and take you... away," she whispers softly, sighing involunatrily to the constant stimulation her body received, "It-It says soemthing about having an interest in your future. Your... w-wager is what keeps you... from hearing it..."

Her legs grind together to have some sort of relief to ehr growing heat. She lucky enough to explain it all in two short breaths before her eyes flutter and roll to the back of her head. The low humming was already turning her on, much to her dismay. Her perky breasts were pushing into her lover's lap as she breathed.

Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:29 pm

"Spectre stop it!" She calls out.

Her fingers continue to stroke Clarice, knowing it was doing little to stop the Voice rushing into the woman's very being. Why would an extraplanar being care about Kanoe's future? She did not believe it. But, she had to think Deimos really was coming for her. Spectre would not need an excuse to torture Claire with it's Voice afterall. The witch knew she could not ask many more questions before the Voice completely overwhelms the woman.

"What will it take for you to leave Clarice alone?" She asks softly.

Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next