View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Peeking in (for Kairi) 

Post Peeking in (for Kairi)
Once again restlessness had driven Dendrite forth from its lair to stalk the campus. While twilight fell, the alien wandered the shadowed ways, watching students going about their business. And then one student in particular caught the alien's eye, one the creature had "encountered" before. As she walked back to her dorm, the alien followed, scaling the dormitory wall as it had done so many times before...

Dendrite moved up the wall and found the correct room at just the right time. As it peered over the window, it was treated to a view of the girl removing her clothes to expose her beautiful form...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:19 am

Post Re: Peeking in (for Kairi)
I was walking about to the dorm halls talking to a few friends. The air outside was nice and it seemed like it was going to be an easy night. I finally said my good byes and scooted off to my room holding my books against my chest. Today had gone perfectly!

I reached my floor and ran down the hall smiling, so happy to be back and to have Tian back, to bad she was stuck in the nurses office tonight. My poor love. I reached my room and quickly unlocked the door and took in a big wiff of the sweet aroma that filled the air.

I set my books down on the desk and frantically began undressing. I started slipping my jacket off and hung it on the door then slowly crossed my arms and slid my purple satin shirt off slowly. I looked at myself in the mirror for a minute holding my stomach. GOD I felt really skinny for some reason. I slowly too off my skirt playing my own little strip tease in the mirror moving my lips to the side in a little gangsta look.

Then makes a peace sign with her fingers and starts giggling again. She turns on radio and begins dancing around her room for a little bit just for pure enjoyment. I picked up the hair brush and pretended it was a microphone and began modeling my purple lace underwear with a black ribbon around the rim and my matching bra. Life was P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:02 am
Profile YIM WWW

A shiver ran through Dendrite's body as it held itself against the building, watching Kairi run through her sensual poses. The alien's tentacles twitched in their eagerness to hold her, possess her...claim every part of her body. But the monster held itself still, allowing the anticipation to build as it watched the girl's playful posing.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:15 am

After a short while I begin to get tired and curl up inside of my bed. I pull back the sheets of my pure snow white down comforter, and my oober softer jersey knit black and purple sheets, snuggling down into their warmth. I turn the radio off and the light and curl up under my sheets. I smile one more time at the dead night then lay on my side and drift to sleep.

I begin dreaming about my dear Tian and about the things that have happened oh so recently, including a recent encounter at the locker room showers with one called Dendrite. I don't really know why but I'm sure I begin getting wet within my own dreams.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:36 am
Profile YIM WWW

Dendrite chuckled softly to itself as it sensed Kairi falling asleep. The alien pushed itself over the windowsill and slithered into the room...pulling up the bottom of the comforter, the alien slipped into bed with the girl, creeping up until it held itself above her. Dendrite could sense the warm arousal of her body...she must have been having an interesting dream. The alien began to gently rub at her shoulders and thighs, guiding her to turn over onto her back beneath it...

--Jason Carter

Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:43 am

My dreams started becoming a little blurry, but the touch of something may have awaken me from my sleep. I felt something slick gliding over my body and almost guiding me lay on my back. I rolled over slumberly in my sleep. I didn't wish to open my eyes up because I felt a shiver run through my body. I couldn't help but wrap my arms over my stomach and raise one of my legs up so it wasn't flat against the bed like my other one.

I felt a twitch of pleasure rush through my body and I was still stirred on by my dreams. I opened my mouth a bit for more air, taking in a deep breath, but a moan was audible from my own mouth.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Dendrite shivered a little with eagerness as it felt Kairi moving beneath its body. The alien grasped the girl's raised leg and gently guided it to wrap around the monster's lower torso, rubbing itself intimately against her inner thighs. A couple more tendrils coiled stealthily around Kairi's wrists, tugging them away from her body, the alien's rubbery form nestling against the warm softness of her body. "Mmmm..."

--Jason Carter

Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:31 am

My leg seemed to move with ease around a figure unseen by my eyes yet because they weren't ready to open. Something grabbed my wrists and move them away and i immediately felt volunerable. I could feel moisture and warmth atop my body and a sting of pleasure jolted through my body. I moaned out in excitement without realizing it.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:04 am
Profile YIM WWW

Dendrite reached up and ran a tendril over the girl's cheek, caressing her, watching her expression. The alien's body gently shifted and squirmed, rubbing itself against her, nestling against her softness. Its thick tentacle-tail slid up her leg, caressing teasingly, moving closer to the juncture of her thighs...

--Jason Carter

Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:52 am

I found myself wanting to reach down and play with myself, but restraints kept me where I was. It came closer to me rubbing against my thigh sending shooting stings of pleasure. I began making my breaths come quicker and my back arch to be closer to this being. All this while still believing I was in a dream. A dream where ecstasy was the only escape and my hormones wanted whatever was atop me to please me in ways nothing/no one ever has before.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:06 am
Profile YIM WWW

Dendrite shivered gently against the girl. The alien could sense her arousal and passion, her descent into a warm dream of pleasure. One tendril slipped around Kairi's waist, holding her against the alien...while Dendrite pressed its phallic member between her legs and began to stroke, up and down, swirling over her soft folds and exploring them slowly. Finally the tendril brushed upward and teased her swelling clit, as the creature watched her reactions carefully...

--Jason Carter

Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:50 am

My body felt a new warmth come to it as I was pushed against something new. I finally opened my eyes a bit, but they were still blurred. As I started to get turned on even more, and as soon as I felt something pushing against my vagina, I almost want to burst. It felt so nice, and the teasing was arousing me more. I wanted to feel it in me, and I started pushing harder against the restraints to touch myself. It was almost worthless so I finally gave in as I started to get wetter.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Dendrite's large eye gazed at Kairi's face, seeing her lost in her daze of dreamy desire. It squirmed as she pushed at the restraints of the tentacles, the touch of her soft skin inflaming the creature's own passion. Finally Dendrite pressed itself between her legs and pushed inward...the thick phallic member parted her soft folds and wriggled as it slid into her, pulsing slightly as it stretched her wet walls, eager to experience every inch of her sex...a soft sound of satisfaction, almost a growl, emanated from the alien as it took her.

--Jason Carter

Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:23 am

I screamed out in pleasure as I felt it inside me. It was pumping in and out of me. I began moaning and panting out loud. I began squirming underneath this creature. I arched my back and started trying to free my own hands again from their restraints. It felt so good and I knew they were enjoying it just as much as I would, when I finally heard it cry out in pleasure too. I wanted more, I wanted it deeper, and I wanted it harder.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:56 am
Profile YIM WWW

Dendrite growled and pushed Kairi's wrists against the bed, holding her arms spread, pinning her down and keeping her captive as it thrust into her warm pussy. More tendrils tugged her panties down to get them completely out of the way as the creature delved into her, filling her. Its member swelled and stretched her a little as she pushed back, revealing her eagerness. The monster's body nestled against hers as they writhed together in their forbidden pleasure...

--Jason Carter

Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next