View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Hunting (Slayer Ayame) 

Post Hunting (Slayer Ayame)
Bella was seething. A minute before she was positively glowing with satisfaction, as she placed her class in its place. The females were very exhausted after the lesson, and none of them would be making any comment soon.

That was before she went home and found her little brother inside the tree, wounded fatally.

It was a puncture, a wound of something entering his body and exiting it at a high rate, a bullet most probably. It would have been fatal if he was human. Thankfully he’s not.

She touched his chest, feeling the soft rise and fall.

“Don’t worry Leon, Ill get her for you” She murmured, kissing his forehead. She turned and walked out of their house, feeling the soft rumble of earth as the tree closed behind her.

Closing her eyes she listened to the trees. They told her what she knew already, leon was hit, almost unconscious but managed to run from his attacker. But they told her something vital. The appearance of the attacker, and where she was located.

Tying her long hair up in a braid she walked briskly to where the student would probably be found at this time of the night.

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:20 am

Post Re: Hunting (Slayer Ayame)
I glimpsed his true form in the forest. Intrigued by the lack of evil surrounding the male teacher, I had followed him out of the classroom, only to see him transform. I fled, unnoticed, terrified at what I had found.

I had spent long hours monitoring his patterns, his tendencies, to find a weakness at which i could strike. Each day in class I watched him, and it wasn't long before his weaknesses, to bright lights and fire were revealed. After spending a day out in the sun, Leon would stalk back to the forest, neglecting his disguise.

It seemed too easy really; sitting to his west, bathed in the bright sun, I waited. He was anxious to get back to his abode, a bit too anxious. As he walked in sight, I took my shot--right through his heart. Not waiting for him to retaliate, I turned and disappeared out of the forest.

Once back in the dorms, I relaxed, pleased with my accomplishments. Still in my uniform from the day's classes, I unbuttoned my blouse, revealing a few clumps of dirt crusted onto the tops of my breasts. I brushed off the dirt and tossed the shirt aside. I slid my skirt off around my slender hips, followed my bra and panties, and wrapped myself in a towel. I couldn't wait to wash the dirt and grime from my body.

I hesitated before leaving, and grabbed the cleaver i had miraculously found off of my desk, and dropped it in my shower bucket, thinking, "just in case..."

Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:49 am

As she past she knew the students were whispering about her. She was easily one of the terror teachers known in the school, scary even when in a good mood. Now it was obvious someone pissed her off.

And rumor has it that the last one that did the same thing was thrown into the hospital from extreme exhaustion the next day.

No one was sure if the rumors were true… but no one dared to find out.

“You.” She snapped, suddenly whirling towards a group of whispering girls. They suddenly straightened up, fear evident in their eyes.

She sighed as she closed her eyes, calming herself. When she opened them she smiled that unnerving smile that spelled doom to the ones who saw it.

“Do any of you know where a certain Miss Ayame is?” She motioned to a red head who was obviously trying to hide from a classmate. “Come on now, I’m not going to eat you.”

“um… she just passed by, her room is down the hall.” She spoke up, her voice barely above a whisper.

“Thank you.” Bella nodded and turned, her stride slower and with more authority. She made her way down the hall.

Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:25 am

There was always a constant buzz of evil on this island, but my sixth sense felt a small 'bump.' I had gotten accustomed to these sorts of things. My first night had been full of them; monsters scouting out their victims, or attacking a victim 4 blocks away. The events of evil felt like a small child kicking the back of your chair. I couldn't respond to every evil, I had to choose my battles.

I pressed on, anxious to get to my shower. When I entered the room, there was only one person in it; few students trusted these showers at night, it seemed. I gave the red-headed girl a small smile, but she looked at me strangely, almost apologetically, and quickly hurried out of the bathroom.

Did she know something I didn't? Something didn't feel right here. Evil was near, but that was nothing new. I had only met this girl recently, but she had just given me such a look of fear and apology. Glad that i wasn't unarmed, I quickly turned on about five of the showers, even though I would only use one. I turned on the hot water only, (except mine) hoping to generate lots of steam. If attacked, the distraction might give me long enough time to escape.

I slid the towel off of my slender form, leaving my towel on one of the other shower doors. I let the warm water wash over me, relaxing my tight muscles, despite my impending feeling of danger.

Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:36 pm

Bella tried knocking on the door, but no one answered. A passing student said that the girl made her way to the bathroom.

She actually courted the idea of following her and ambushing her there, But that would be so fun now would it?

She decided to make an ambush somewhere more… unexpected.

Jiggling the handle she confirmed that it was locked. Smart girl, she knew how to keep most monsters out.

Most, not all.

Making sure none saw her she placed a lock of hair in the key hole, smiling as it came alive and manipulated the lock. When the door clicked open she stepped in and locked it behind her.

“Let see… what surprises can I set u for little miss huntress” She murmured. First she reached for her twin’s soul, and then plucked a flower out of thin air. This she placed on ayame’s bed.

The smell was sweet and attractive, the flower itself was quite harmless… its just the pollens were an aphrodisiac.

She stared the ceiling, vines forming at her touch. The room suddenly became sound proof. It was a good thing the girl didn’t have a room mate.

Finished she moved to sit in a corner, a little hidden, at least until she closed the door

Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:43 am

(bah, outsmarted...)

Despite the unsettling fear in the back of my mind, the steamy shower refreshed me, removing the days weariness. As i turned off my own shower, I listened carefully for any intruders, waiting a few seconds before peeking my head out of the shower stall. Satisfied that no one was there, I turned off the water on all five showers, checking over my shoulder as I went; just because I hadn't been attacked yet, doesn't mean I wouldn't be. The presence of evil hadn't gone away yet.

I dried my body vigourously, giving my chest one last disappointed look before covering myself with my towel. I had never been self-conscious about my appearance, but it seemed that every girl here at this campus was gorgeous, with plenty of "assets" to match.

As I left the showers, i clutched onto my shower bucket, checking to make sure my only form of self defense was still there. There was a surprising lack of traffic in the hallways as I approached my room. Upon reaching my room, I poked my key in to the lock, and heard the mechanism click. As I opened the door, a wave of evil hit me, and all my senses were alert to the utmost. my hand flew to the cleaver in the shower bucket, ready to defend myself at any second.

Halfway in the doorway, I stood completely still, my eyes surveying the room. On my bed, there was a flower, plain and beautiful, most likely a symbol that the teacher i had stalked was still alive. Vines had sprouted from the ceiling, covering the walls. Expecting something to emerge, I pulled out the cleaver, holding it at my waist.

When nothing happened, I approached the flower, aware that the presence of evil was still close. What options did I have? If I ran for it, and asked for help, I'd most likely involve others into my same dilemma. This was my battle.

I came closer and closer, my muscles tense, my senses opened in every direction. Finally, I picked it up--and nothing happened.

I breathed in and let out a deep sigh of relief.

(how lame would it have been if I decided to go to a friends room instead, and we both kept ignoring the traps we had laid for each other?)

Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:10 am

The door closed behind her and locked itself. When Ayame turned though it was already swallowed up by the vines.

“Good afternoon Little hunter.” A voice drifted as Bella leaned back quite relaxed. She was fingering a pen as she looked at the girl who harmed her brother. “Had a good hunt today?”

She was still in her human form, but that suited her just fine. She crossed her legs deftly, her eyes taking in the lithe muscled form barely hidden by the towel.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:19 am

I heard the door click behind me, and whirled around, finding that a woman had emerged from the darkness, dark skinned with green hair. It was a strange combination. I wasn't fooled though, this appearance had the same strangeness as Leon's did.

Unsure if the "woman" was simply Leon in disguise, or perhaps a monster of the same species, I was willing to small talk with the intruder, in hopes that I might glean information.

The pollen had not yet taken effect, and I thought clearly, and chose my words carefully. I spoke with a slight edge to my voice: "hunt? i thought it went pretty well. For me, anyways. I'm not sure how much your friend enjoyed being shot through the heart."

I wanted to anger her. Anger would spring her traps, whether the time was right or not.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:54 am

Bella flared up at the comment. She disliked rude little girls and this one’s attitude made her want to hurt her even more.

But she pushed the feeling down.

“Oh you mean Leon? He’s pretty fine…” She tilted he head, tapping the pen on her lips. “I can safely say he’ll be back to teaching by tomorrow afternoon.”

She paused again, thinking.

“I think he’ll forgive you for that, after all I’m sure it was an accident…” She murmured. “My twin was always weak that way, letting pests like you go to wreck more havoc.”

“I, on the other hand, isn’t as merciful” She smiled disarmingly, giving time for the pollen to have effect. As if on cure the vines burst into flowers, filling the air with a sweet charming scent that can make even the most disciplined soldier waver.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:17 am

Tomorrow afternoon? How could he heal so quickly. That wound should have been fatal! And this was his twin. Certainly she would have the same strength as he did.

I was in trouble. I had two exits, out the window, or out the door. The door, it seemed, was blocked by vines, and who knew how I would fare out the window.

The flowers opened, their overwhelming scent permeating the room. My head swam; the sweet smell gave me a slight headache, dulling my senses, including my sense of evil. I swaggered in my spot, dizzied by the rush of blood to my head. I gradually felt an itch deep within my body, a yearning that had been unleashed.

I shook my head. Why was I losing focus? The sweet smell dulled my thought process. I shook my head, trying to refocus on the task at hand, but in my drugged state, i couldn't. I couldn't process the necessary information, and instead staggered toward the door, slashing at the vines with my kitchen cleaver, trying to rip them out of the way.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:28 am

The vines lashed out, none to pleased by her efforts. They wrenched her hand away and proceeded to rip the weapon out of her grasp. They coiled around it, pulling it in their grasp.

“That wasn’t very nice” Bella remarked coolly, one vine dropping to her shoulder. She reached and petted the tip like a pet snake and the vine curled quite affectionately around her neck.

“All I wanted to do was to talk, maybe teach you a lesson.” She continued. “I would have given you an easier time, but it seems your not willing to cooperate.”

The first statement was a lie, but she knew it can make a normal student squirm. Tendrils slowly crawled from the floor, twining up the slim legs.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:55 pm

'teach me a lesson..." I knew what that statement had come to mean at shokushu. Even in my drugged state, I could make that connection. It meant rape.

"I know better. I know what you monsters are really interested in..." I retorted.

I struggled, finally getting my hands free of the vines, when I felt creepers sliding up my left leg. I stomped hard using my other leg on top of the offending vine, satisfied as it shriveled back in pain. My mind reeled, searching for another exit. I dashed over to the window, but the effects of the pollen hit me again, this time, nearly knocking me unconscious. I fell to the ground, tripping over a vine. As I picked myself up, I could no longer sense any evil; that sense had been completely lost to the pollen. Slowly, the red tint faded from my eyes, their placid blue hues returning.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:07 pm

The vines lifted her up, tightening around her ankles and wrists immobilizing her. Bella moved forward, gracfully lifting her form, and striked the girl hard against a cheek.

"You dont know what your dealing with little girl." She murmurred, her voice cold and unfeeling. She lifted her chin, licking her lips at the prospect of another meal.

She moved, her soft tonge licking the student's ear. Some of the flower closed, reducing the pollen, but stood ready to flare out.

Teasingly enough the window was still open, as if inviting escape.

"Soo... close" She murmurred nibbling on the ear. "Too bad your not strong enouigh to make it"

Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:35 am

I recoiled from the impact, and struggled to retaliate, but the vines did their job well.

The instant the flowers closed, the pollen began to subside from the room. As I hung there, my mind cleared a little, though I still struggled to focus on any one thing. Somewhere along the way, I realized that it was the pollen that was hindering me. Yet, she was right; I wasn't strong enough to break free from the vines. It seemed there would be no escape for me.

As my mind cleared, I wondered how she was controlling the vines at all. She wasn't human, just like her twin brother, but were these vines... a part of her? If so, perhaps she was the one to attack, not the vines.

Her head close to mine, as she nibbled on my ear, I threw my entire body weight into planting a defiant headbutt straight to her cheek.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:25 am

Caught by surprise her head snapped back. SHe was silent for a moment before laughter burst from her lips.

"Still able to fight cant we?" She musedjust righting her head effortlessly. HEr eyes promised pain to Ayame. "In that case ill have to beat it out of you.

She walked around her captive, pausing for a moment to remove the towel off her, standing just behind her. Vines lashed around Ayame's neck, farcing her too keep staring forward.

With a snap of her fingers one of the vines lashed out strkin across her ass. Barely after it subsided another lashed out, then another. They kept coming till her ass is quite red.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next