View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A Lewd Awakening (for Dendrite) 

Post A Lewd Awakening (for Dendrite)
Violett was, or so she had been told by her roomies-slash-girlfriends, cute when she slept.

Curled up into a little ball in front of the television, she clutched her blanket, eyes fluttering rapidly beneath her closed eyelid as she slept peacefully on the couch out in the student lounge.

Tired as she was, she'd intended to watch a little TV before going to bed, but had fallen asleep the instant she'd lay down. She was even changed into a big white T-shirt and plain white panties so she wouldn't have to change before crawling into bed.

She'd completely failed to notice that the window was open.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:26 am

Post Re: A Lewd Awakening (for Dendrite)
And a shadow fell across the open window...a dark bulk moving up, filling the window and slithering forward. Suddenly a blue eye opened, slit and glowing like a cat's, gazing around the room. A dark chuckle came from the bulk...and then Dendrite slithered quickly across the room. Tendrils darted out to snatch Violett up from the floor, tugging her blanket out of her grasp and leaving it in its place and pulling her back towards the window...The alien held her slumbering body in a careful and almost tender grasp as it bore her away. And then the creature began to climb the outside of the building, its tentacles easily finding secure holds all the way up to the roof...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:55 am

Snoring softly and babbling quitely, Violett shifted slightly as she was pulled from her resting place, oblivious to her fate.

Only as he'd begun to carry her up the wall did she slap the tendril feeble, raising her voice in drowsy protest.

"Mmm, not now, Kari... Kat... whatever one of you it's doin it... I got a test tommorrow... gotta sleep..."

With that, her body went limp again, breathing softly, her chest rising and falling as she slept.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:04 am

Dendrite chuckled softly as it bore the girl up onto the roof. It was a relatively warm night, with moonlight illuminating the roof, making the rough tiling almost look like the surface of a barren alien planet. Finally the creature lay down on its back, letting the girl nestle on top of its torso...tendrils creeping up her legs to hook into her panties and tug them slowly down her body.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:16 am

Slowly, griggily, Violett opened her eyes, turning to glare at what she thought was her roomate.

"Oh, come on, I said not.... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"

Suddenly, she was fully wake, heart pounding as she bolted upright, struggling to untangle herself from the tendrils around her legs.

Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:26 pm

Dendrite laughed deeply as panic took hold of the girl. But the creature's tendrils quickly pulled at her panties, yanking them off her legs and tossing them aside...letting the cool air wash over the girl's most intimate parts, as her T-shirt rode up to expose more of her body. Then the alien grasped the girl's wrists and held them captive, so she wouldn't be able to get away no matter how she squirmed...

--Jason Carter

Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:15 pm

Violett gasped and shivered as her most intimate parys were exposed to the cool night air, her nipples stiffening slightly from the cold.

Looking down to see what manner of monster was doing this tp her, she gasped with shock, then growled softly.

"You again! First you ruin my DATE! And NOW you're WAKING ME UP! In the MIDDLE! Of the NIGHT! You JACKASS!" she shouted, kicking and thrashing with all the strength her tiny body could muster.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:20 am

Dendrite laughed softly as the girl struggled. The alien leaned back, pulling Violett down to rest atop him. Her flailing legs bounced ineffectually off his strong lower torso. "But you're too cute to resist," the creature murmured...One of its tendrils reached up and began to rub over her bottom as her shirt rode up to expose her pretty white curves.

--Jason Carter

Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:59 am

Gasping softly as her shirt was slowly pulled up, Violett wriggled and squealed feebly.

"You... You really think I'm cute?" she asked meekly, moaning softly as the alien's tendil gently stroked and petted her backside.

She went docile, sighing softly, before suddenly thrashing and squirming and struggling once more to break free.

"Forget it!" She protested. "If you want cute, adopt a kitten and leave me the hell alone!"

Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:07 am

Dendrite laughs and holds tight to the girl's arms and legs. "You're cute when you're angry," the creature murmurs. "But I like you better when you're moaning in pleasure." The tendrils slide slimily over her buttocks, tracing the flexing curves with great enjoyment, leaving a thin film of sticky ooze over her skin. "And you're a lot more fun than a kitten..."

--Jason Carter

Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:59 am

Violet shrieked in helpless terror as her limbs werebound, holding her in place, leaving her unable to resist this horrible green... thing's advances.

Shivering from fear and exposure to the cool night air, Violett winced in disgust at the sticky, slimy trails he left acros her backside as his tendrils caressed it. She could feel the ooze on her skin even when the tendrils weren't atop of it, and the cold, slimy sensation that the patches of goo left quickly faded into an equally-unneving feeling of tingly warmth, like a lover's arms wrapped around that one tiny spot... That was worse, actually... The cold, slimy feeling, like being covred in slugs, made sense, but the warmth seemed almost artificial... Potent and poerful and chemical.

"You're disgusting..." she whimpered, her tiny chest heaving as she felt her cheeks glow crimson, he heart beating faster and faster.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:20 am

"But your body warms to my touch," Dendrite murmured. One tendril reached up to stroke her crimson cheek, almost affectionately. "It's not just disgust you're feeling..." The tentacles held her legs apart, supporting her, while one slid inward to brush teasingly over the soft folds between her legs.

--Jason Carter

Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:56 pm

Violett shook her head, gasping and trembling softly as her nipples stiffened, her moist pussy glistening in the moonlight.

"No... I don't like it... My body's just acting like it... There... There's something in the slime, isn't there? You... You're drugging me... Aren't you?"

She closed her eyes, squealing and moaning softly as his tentacle ran across the secret place he'd so callously exposed, legs aching from the futile effort to fight hs grip on them.

"You're horrible..."

Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:08 am

"Like I said," the creature whispered, tracing the soft slit between Violett's legs. "I like you moaning in pleasure..." Dendrite pushed itself upward and pulled her down, their bodies wriggling and rubbing against each other, the thin shirt providing barely any barrier to their touches. "Some might be grateful," the monster murmured, its words seeming to come out of the very air right near Violett's ear. "It's an excuse for you to enjoy it..." Dendrite laughed and began rubbing harder, more intimately, pressing against her tight entrance with its bulbous, slimy member.

--Jason Carter

Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:11 am

Violett gasped and panted,struggling as her face became more flushed, her tiny body trembling as her clit began to stiffen, peeking out from between her folds as if begging for attention.

"That's not helping! If I wanted to enjoy this kind of thing, why would I need an excuse?"

Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next