View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Unpacking (open) 

Post Unpacking (open)
* Miko, wearing her normal attire which consisted of her Chinese dress, looked around her dorm. " So this is where I'll be staying for awhile.. " She thought to herself, before walking over to the bed to place down her two suit cases. Once she had, she turned her head, her purple eyes locking onto a light switch. Flicking it gently with her index finger, light flooded the once dark room

Glancing around again, she gazed at the darkness out side her window, barely being able to see the moon as it was clipped off by the edge of the window seal. Before long, she realized how tired she was. Smiling to herself, she shook her head and raised her arms to stretch, her beautiful brown hair reaching farther down her back. " I got to check in later to see when my classes start.. and get my school uniform. " She thought to herself once more. " Flipping off her shoes, she slid them under the bed slightly, before walking over to a dresser.

Once at the dresser, she set her eyes upon her reflection inside the mirror that was placed ontop of it. Her round, purple eyes gazed at herself. She smiled lightly, looking at her long, straight hair, before turning around. " I guess I'll go ahead and get undressed.. " She said outloud. Raising her arms she grasped upon the buttons that kept the dress together along her back, unbuttoning them in mathematical order, causing the dress to eventually slide down her body and into a heap on the floor.

Her body was bare now, aside from the bra that kept her breasts pressed together. One would think they also kept her breasts as perky as they were, but they were naturally like that. She also wore a pair of blue underwear, to match her bra. The fabric of the clothing stuck to the outline of her round butt well, showing off it's perfectness even more. Her smooth, soft skin tingled from the sudden rush of cool air, but Miko didn't mind.. *

Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:27 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Unpacking (open)
Kakumaoh slipped across the courtyard between the dorms, carefully keeping to the shadows he blended with so well. He'd just finished giving attention to a pair of roommates who were quite close to each other. They hadn't been anywhere near as... friendly... with him as they were with each other, but they'd given in to him eventually.

He was considering whether to put his loincloth back on -- it was sometimes helpful to look slightly less threatening -- when he noticed a light on in one of the rooms he sometimes used to spy on students. A new student? Wonder if she's worth meeting.

Red eyes flashed briefly, catching the light as he moved to get a better view. A lustful grin crossed his wolven face as he watched the girl undress. Quite worth it. It should only take me a couple of minutes to get there, and by then I should be ready for... His serpentine tongue flicked out, licking his lips. ...Dessert.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:55 am

* Content even more so now that she felt the cool air brushing up against her bare frame, she raised her arms into the air again as she leaned back just slightly, stretching, causing her brown hair to reach farther down her back like it had before. Exhailing, she placed her foot inside the heap that was her dress, and kicked it across the room to get it out of the way. " I'll have to do laundry later also.. " She thought to herself.

Walking back over to her bed, her hips swayed seductively as she moved, though this is how they've always moved, just it seemed harder to tell with clothes on. Bending over, the fabric of her panties clung to her butt more-so, out-lining it once again as it was pointed towards the window. Wrapping her delicate fingers around the handles on her suit case, she moved it over to the dresser to later unpack it. For now, she was going to relax, and later shower.. "

Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:47 pm

The utility tunnels had once again proved their worth, getting Kakumaoh into the building undetected. Getting from the basement to the girl's room unseen had been harder, but centuries of experience and a knowledge of good hiding places along the way had allowed him to manage it.

Now outside the door, he considered how to enter. He could just smash the door down, but he'd prefer to leave it intact to keep out any unwanted attention. Subterfuge was probably in order here, unless... She probably wasn't that careless, but it wouldn't hurt to try. He took hold of the door handle, checking to see if it was locked.

Character listing

Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:21 am

* The door was indeed unlocked. Miko hadn't thought about it when she had entered her room, mainly since both hands were full when she was carrying her suit cases.

Miko glanced around her room once more, pondering to herself as she extended her index finger to place it against her chin. " I wonder if I could switch around the furniture a bit.. " She said outloud finally. Nevertheless, she smiled happily and, after reaching down, placed one of her suit-cases ontop of the dresser.

" I'll go ahead and get out new clothes to wear after I shower.. " She thought to herself, her purple eyes locked onto the case. *

Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:21 pm

To his surprise, the handle turned easily. Odd. Even without knowing about the non-humans, I'd expect the students to lock their doors. Well, never look a gift horse in the mouth... He expected she'd notice the door opening, but she might be too distracted to notice his entrance if he was careful and lucky. Not that she'd have any way out even if she did notice...

Quietly, he pushed the door open and entered the room.

Character listing

Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:16 am

* Miko, her ears picking up a small creak, turned her head slightly towards her door. Realizing she was in her bra and panties, and that the door was opening, she moved to cover herself by standing on the opposite side of the dresser " " Who is it? " She demanded. Ready to leap if there was danger. Miko was a practitionor, and master of a martial art form known as Tai Chi. Though she hardly speaks of it, she has practiced it from an early age, which has greatly increased her reflexes and speed. *

Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:13 pm

Well, I didn't expect to be lucky enough to get in unnoticed. "You really should be more careful about locking your door." He entered the room, his figure filling the door. "You never know what might be lurking around here," he finished, closing the door and locking it behind himself.

Character listing

Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:50 am

*From behind the dresser, Miko's purple eyes became fixated upon the thing. She was torn between awe, and fear, not knowing what, or who it was, and why it was in her dorm. " What in the HELL are you and why are you here.. " She demanded, trying her best to sound dominant and not fearful. Perhaps her tai-chi will come in handy.

She was however, starting to feel slightly cold, due to her only being in her bra and panties. Most of her delicate body was hidden by the dresser.*

(Sorry for such a delay, lost internet for a bit)

Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:08 am

"Demon, devil, oni, ogre, dark lord, beast-lord... You humans have had many names for what I am. Feel free to use any you like. As for why I'm here, I happened to notice you and..." He moved further into the room, dropping the loincloth he hadn't bothered to put on again as he did so. "...Well, I'm sure you can work it out." Unless she's hopelessly ignorant or naive, at least.

Character listing

Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:48 am

*Miko eyed the creature, still not fully understanding but she was getting a really bad vibe. She felt naked, which, she kinda was since she was only in her underwear, but it was more of a state of mind.*

"Get out of here, now.." She trailed off, watching it throw it's cloth to the floor. "I'm warning you, I know Tai chi.." she raised her arms, revealing her silky smooth body even more*

Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:38 am

As he moved towards her, both his arms appeared to duplicate themselves and eight tentacles moved to encircle her.

"Your fighting skills won't help you. You'll find you lack the power to injure me and the ability to evade me. Why not save yourself the effort and just surrender to the inevitable?"

Character listing

Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:20 am

*Miko immidetly took several steps backwards, her bare-feet pressing completly onto the floor, untill she was almost up against the wall. Despite his words, her eyes stared at the multiple tentacles moving towards her, yet she still kept her arms up.

"GET AWAY!" She yelled, her purple eyes flaring. She wasn't cold anymore, her body was warm. Despite what was happening she noticed she was blushing*

Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:05 pm

Even as she backed away, he continued to advance on her, the tentacles now fencing her in on both sides. Since she couldn't escape now, he was in no hurry to actually grab her; there was time to play with her a little.

"Relax. You'll save yourself the energy of hopeless resistance." One tentacle moved from its position to rub across her breasts. "You may even find you enjoy it."

Character listing

Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:13 am

*Miko's deep purple eyes narrowed as if the stare could peirce stone. She suddenly found her fear melting away. She knew what it was going to do, or atleast had some idea, but she wouldn't let it happen. Immidetly she raised her hand, grasping the tentacle and wraping it around her wrist, and with all her strength she yanked the being towards her.. but as that happed, she spun, raising her leg so her foot connected with it's face. Hopefully it would be dazed enough to let her slip by

She began to run for the door, knowing that yelling or screaming would do no good since she noticed she was the only inhabitant of this wing of the dorms..*

Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next