View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Quite Bitter Beings (EvilRoeSlade) 

Post Quite Bitter Beings (EvilRoeSlade)
Soft, slender fingers worked furiously at the glass panel that served as Shai’s computer. She always fancied the design and the ‘glass’ was self cleaning so it never left any smudge marks on it. The fingers slowed and eventually came to a stop as Shai’s arms rose over her head in a much desired stretch. Shai slowly arched her back and yawned softly, her head tilting to regard Pan, who had taken on the default form of a crimson house cat. “Time Pan?” She said through her yawn.

“11:34 p.m. You should really get some sleep tonight Shai, you have your Advanced Chemistry Test tommarow” Shai emitted a sound that resembled a scoff and a chuckle mixed in one. “First, don’t tell me what I should do. Second, that professor is a joke, I could ace that test in my sleep.”

”Which you’ll probably be doing if you don’t get some sleep. You've been working late a lot lately, perhaps you could take a few days off and focus on school?” Pan had taken on an attitude lately, but Shai could hardly blame him. He was artificial intelligence and was designed to look out for Shai and keep her on track. After meeting Kathryn, Shai had exploded into several new experiments and theories, most specifically for Kathryn herself, but others that had yet to be mentioned to Pan were also being constructed.

“Yeah well, I’ve had a long day.” Shai mused. “But I do think you’re right.” She saw Pan’s head perk up at the mention of his praise. Why Shai had him emulate pride was still a mystery to her, but it was still amusing and Pan the closest thing she had to a friend for a long time. “Buuut,” She smiled deviously and watched Pan scowl at her. “I would like to take a shower first.”

”Would you like some assistance?” Shai’s jaw dropped as the words left Pan’s mouth. “You know, you’ve been watching me with some of the students a bit too much. I think it’s perverted your programming.” Shai said shaking her head in disbelief. She rose out of her chair, uncaring as the plaid uniform’s skirt rose threateningly high up her thighs. She scooped up Pan in her arms and pressed the fur on the back of his neck harshly, ejecting his powering unit. ”Shai? What are you doing?”

“I think a good night of shut down is just what you need pervert.” She said with a teasing smile, ensuring it would be the last thing he saw as his power shut down completely. She placed the limp Pan lovingly on the bed, she knew he would be ‘mad’ at her, but she had every intention of turning him back on when she got out of the shower.

Shai leaned her back against the cool tile wall of the shower, a soft smile spread over her lips. The hot streams of water pelted against soft, creamy skin. She never realized how amazing a shower felt after an extremely long day. All your worries cleansed and washed down the drain with the water. Her hand ran along the length of her arm and traced the crevice of her shoulder, her long silvery locks beginning to plaster against her back, hips and calves. Shai always envied brunettes and desperately wished that dye would take to her hair, but she knew that was a selfish experiment for another time and day. Her hands enveloped her hair at the base of her neck and as shower rituals permitted she wound the long locks for what seemed an eternity until it was wrapped on her head in a clumsy, tieless bun just to keep it out of the way.
Her breasts weren’t overly large, but fit her frame well her pink nipples swelling from the attention received from the pelting streams of water. She gently lathered the Tahitian scented soap in her hands and ran her hands over the pert orbs, running the length of her flat tummy down to her hairless sex. She gently traced a finger over her slit and chuckled silently to herself. “Here I am exhausted and I find myself thinking about Kathryn again.” She shook her head and her hands took on the responsibility of cleaning off the rest of her body.

Shai rested her forearms against the tile where her back had been minutes before, resting her cheek on her elevated arm. Her back was arched slightly, getting the best amount of the pressurized stream. She’d been clean for a while now, but was thoroughly enjoying the pleasant massage she was receiving from the unknowing shower head. “Mmmmm.” She moaned, her head tossing lazily. The impromptu bun she had coiled at the top of her head had long come loose and her long lock had fallen over her shoulders, gently grazing the bottom of the tub. Perhaps Pan had been right, Shai hadn’t slept much these past couple of days and was frequently buzzing around campus looking for metals she could barter for, maybe she did need a break from her experiments and have a nice few days of relaxation. “And more long showers.” She continued her thought out loud. She nodded to herself in approval and let the steam and water soothe her.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:02 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Quite Bitter Beings (EvilRoeSlade)
Shortly after Shai begins running her shower, there is a soft thump on her door, followed by a louder pound that jolts it abruptly open. It was loud, but not as loud as it might have been, thanks to the hulking minotaurs century of experience at controlling his own strength. The lock was merely broken, the door had not been torn off its hinges. Kerith closed it behind him absently and it gave a metallic rattle. Invisible thanks to his stealth generator, Kerith had crept through the empty hall of the dorm and listened at his victim's door for some time. His keen ears had heard voices on the other side - she was with someone. He had decided to wait until she went to sleep, but when he heard running water he realized that he could easily enter without alerting her and take care of whoever else occupied the room.

He was surprised to find no one else there. What had happened? Was the other resident hiding? Had they left through the window? Or maybe she was using some sort of machine to talk to someone from a distance. He hadn't bothered studying humans enough to know if they used such devices regularly, but he knew such things existed. Somewhat more cautious now than he was before, he crept into the bathroom to see if anyone else was taking a shower with her. There wasn't, and he still didn't know who she had been talking to.

But now that fact didn't concern him anymore. His attention was now fixated on the nude beauty bathing before him. He had invaded her room because he had heard that she was a forger, but he hadn't been told how breathtaking she was. Too soft to be a warrior, but like a fragile, priceless work of art. Safe from observation due to his stealth field, he took his time. His hellish red eyes roved intrusively up and down her body, eventually settling on her silver hair. He had never seen anything like it. Red hair tended to enrage him, make him more aggressive, but this had a calming effect on him, allowing to lose himself as he stared peacefully at it. But he didn't lose sight of the rest of her either. He followed every motion, watching as her hands massaged her flawless breasts and then briefly touched her exposed sex.

During this time his breath had quickened and grown rougher. Initially it had been nearly silent, but it had grown louder until it could now be heard faintly over the running water. He could no longer be content simply watching her. He moved forward stealthily, but not too stealthily, since he wanted her to hear him. With her back to him he reached for her rear with his real hand, and repeated the motion that she had shown him earlier, running a single invisible finger briefly along her slit before quickly pulling away.

Last edited by EvilRoeSlade on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:43 am

Shai’s eyes opened suddenly, her body feeling tense as her intuition started sending off every internal alarm her mind had to offer. She peered out of the short hall that led out of the walk-in shower to the tile of the bathroom. She saw her own image in the large mirror staring back at her. What had piqued this sudden pulse of alarm? She could have sworn she’d heard something, but the lone image in the mirror only put her back to ease, to her own reluctance.

She moaned happily as she felt the lathered soap running down her body in soft rivulets, beginning to relax again when the feeling came back with a sudden pang. Her eyes sprang open again, only to see her lone image staring back at her. This time though, something was wrong. She heard something, but she couldn’t quite determine what it was. The only thing she could relate it to was a heavy pant. She frowned, straining her ears against the steady stream of the shower trying to decipher the odd sound.

The student shrieked, fumbling away from the hallway and pressing her back against the cool tile. Something had touched her, but she could swear she was alone. With the knowledge that some creatures on this wretched island could be invisible she tensed, clenching her fingers against her palms in readied fists. Her chest swelling with each terrified breath. “Is someone there?” She screamed. Her eyes wide with terror, scanning the steamy shower for any sign of an impending attack. "Pan!" She screamed, being hit with a sudden rush of terror upon realizing that she stupidly deactivated him, and then another crushing realization that even if he had been active he would have probably been destroyed.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:00 am
Profile YIM

A warped smile appears on Kerith's bestial face. His patience was already at an end, so he decided to end this game. In truth he was a little embarrassed about being so playful, if any of his kin were still alive they would have surely mocked him for not having raped her to death already. But he was the last of his kind and had been so for nearly a century, and the mindless rampages of his youth no longer satisfied him. More and more he was using his imagination to keep himself entertained.

He clicked a switch on his wrist and the stealth field vanished, exposing him to the frightened Shai. Over eight feet tall and built from strong bones and rock-like muscles, the minotaur could hardly be more reassuring than the fear of the unknown. His fur clung tightly to his massive body, black and glistening, and his red eyes almost seemed to glow. A pair of upright horns added about a foot to his height. While one of his hands was normal, the other was clearly unnatural, with tendons and joints laid bare and forged of steel rather than flesh and blood. Also in plain sight was the massive shaft between his legs, human-like but far larger than any human's, and already erect.

Kerith's steel hand clenched and unclenched and he remained silent for a moment, staring down at Shai. At last he spoke in a growl. "Who is Pan?"

Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:48 am

Shai could still hear the harsh panting above what seemed like the thunderous stream of water emitting from the showerhead. Cautiously she reached a hand out in front of her body in attempt to feel for whatever being she feared had invaded her dorm. Just as her arm almost extended to full length a ferocious being appeared.

The creature staring down at the quivering Shai was unlike any being she’d ever seen before. Shai’s wide eyes were a chalky, dull gray as her gaze ran up and down the form of the monster’s massive frame. It was humanoid in shape, but with distinguishing features of an earthen animal, a bull. Her eyes stopped dead on the large mechanical hand that clenched rhythmically as if waiting to tear her limb from limb. The large golden ring piercing his nose fogged as the steam clouded its surface, his large horns gathering small dribbles of water as the steam ran down their length. Her eyes widened even more when she saw his throbbing member, swollen with readiness. Something about his form reminded her of something she’d read once, but she couldn’t quite remember. Fearfully she slid her back into the furthest corner of the shower, depending on the significantly smaller entrance to hinder his access to her.

For the first time she actually feared for her life, the image of that menacing smile haunting her thoughts as she sunk to the floor of the shower cradling her head in her arms. “S..Stay away from me!” She threatened, trying to desperately think of anything to sway the monster away from her.

“Who is Pan?” Shai heard the creature growl. A sudden idea popped into the student’s head. Antipode had been aware of other creatures on the island, would this monster know of the others as well? If so, perhaps she could use the knowledge to her advantage.

“He’s a powerful daemon and he’ll rip you to pieces!” She screamed, remembering the demon, Crush, that had showed her a glimpse of heaven and hell. She wasn’t even convinced with her own trembling voice, but she struggled to maintain a semblance of courage. “He’ll be back soon, and when he gets back if he finds out you hurt me, he will kill you.” She’d seen some threatening creatures during her stay, but this one terrified her beyond all reason. She was willing to do anything to escape unscathed. Her mind whirled trying to come up with anything to convince this creature to leave, knowing that if he chose to ignore her and call her bluff, she’d only cease to anger him. Something about those glaring red eyes assured her of that.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:56 am
Profile YIM

Kerith's eyes grew distant as if remembering something. "I knew a demon once. I wonder how she's doing with my son." His muscles suddenly tensed and his hostile brow thickened. With frightening ease he placed his hand on the sliding glass panel of the shower and tore it out of its foundation, the effort not even requiring so much as a grunt on his part. The glass shattered as he tossed it away and he stepped into the considerably wider opening of the shower.

Standing barely a foot away from her, the monster extended his mechanical palm at her. It slid open and out shot a metal cord with a dull point. With blinding speed it shot toward Shai, but the moment before it was to impact with her head it suddenly diverted to the side and punched a hole in the wall. "I wish you were telling the truth. It would be nice to get in a solid fight before I claimed you. But if there was a demon here, I would have smelled it. Threaten me or lie to me again, and I will run you through." He paused. "Well, I'm going to run you through anyway, but you'll like it as long as you remember your place."

For a moment he was distracted. The water from the shower pounded against him, matting his fur. His eyes ran over her flawless skin as she quivered, admiring its creamy pale texture. Again his eyes caught on her silver hair, and when he spoke his attention didn't seem to be fully present. "Your teachers said that you were smart, so you should be able to answer a simple question. I know someone else was with you. I heard you talking to him. Who is he? Where is he now?"

Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:15 am

She watched the minotaur with awe, terror, and frustration. His eyes seemed to glaze over as his searing gaze went distant for a sheer second. He spoke of a demon and Shai knew she was going to be discovered. In his own recollection Shai’s mind whirled trying to figure out any method of escape. If she could get past him, she had a chance, but blocked here in this tile prison she was doomed.

Shai was tore away from her own thoughts when she heard the door being ripped away from the walls and tossed aside like it was nothing more than Styrofoam. Great, now if she got past him she’d have to worry about cutting an artery. The giant creature stepped towards her, his dark shadow cast maliciously over her form. He raised his mechanical hand towards her and Shai could only guess his intent, and her guess wasn’t a very pleasant one. She stared at it in horror as the metal cord shot out like lighting towards her face. She closed her eyes expecting the impact and tucked her head behind her arms when she heard the cord shattered through the tile right beside her head.

She was barely hearing him now, adrenalin pumping through her veins, her heart racing furiously and her brain running through every scenario she could think of in a matter of seconds. Damnable Island, she cursed. The creature wasn’t a fool, but with her shaky performance she could hardly blame him for not believing her. He seemed to be the pinnacle of testosterone, actually desiring some sort of fight before ravaging her body. Her lips were pouted as they always seemed to be but instead of cowering anymore the student slowly rose from the ground, standing straight and lightly draping her arms over her chest in a vain attempt to conceal herself.

He was asking about Pan. She couldn’t bare it if he was taken away from her. She had put so much time and love into his creation that she had grown a real emotional attachment to him. This bastard was demeaning, going as far as insulting her and relaying his plans to take her no matter what she did. “Fuck him,” She thought bitterly, and it showed her in stature that she openly despised the hideous abomination in front of her.

“Really?” She dared. “I’ve read that minotaurs had good hearing, but apparently that myth has lost its credit. You heard nothing you senile beast.” She spat, ready to take the ultimate sacrifice to save her closest friend. If she could manage to keep him angry with her, perhaps it would take the focus away from Pan. A slight grimace passed over her features at the thought of the ugly brute crushing her beloved friend. She could always rebuild, but no two units were ever the same, she wouldn’t have her Pan.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:38 am
Profile YIM

Though the walls of the shower were white, Kerith could see nothing but red. Never before had anyone insulted him so brazenly, least of all while standing naked and helpless before him. He might have crushed her under his hooves then and there if he hadn't kept in mind that he needed her alive, or if his anger hadn't brought on an unprecedented lust. Instead, four more steel cables erupted from his hand, shooting at Shai's nuble, unprotected body. They coiled around her torso, forming impenetrable bonds in under a second. As he lifted her into the air, their metal joints bit into her naked flesh.

He was frothing as he spoke, so great was his rage and desire. His metal appendages lifted Shai from the ground, bringing her to eye level. "It's a pity my ears are going. I guess I'll have to make you scream very loud. At least you're dressed for the occasion."

Leering at Shai's nubile form, his hot breath brought moist droplets on her neck as it traveled through the humid air. His tongue was stark pink in contrast to his black lips, and it now extended, dragging itself slowly over the surface of her breasts, its rough, wet surface passing over each nipple as it explored the smooth, soft surface. It left her skin wet as it passed.

He lifted her higher now, his tongue snaking out and briefly tasting her hips. His steel tendrils twisted her in their grasp until she was facing away from him. Then he lowered his head and pressed his horns forward, until one of them was positioned directly against her exposed behind, ready to enter her asshole.

Last edited by EvilRoeSlade on Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:56 am

Shai knew something terrible was coming when she heard the rough, labored breaths emitting from the bullheaded heathen in front of her. She recoiled slightly, her hard nails digging deep into her shoulders, bracing herself for whatever it was that the creature had in store for her. Just as before, in a flash several metal cords shot from the mechanical hand. The harsh metal bit roughly at her flesh as it coiled around her torso, Shai’s nails clawed at her shoulder to hang onto her humility but the searing metal caused her to instead claw at the coiling intruder. First mistake. One of the cords managed to wrap its way around one of her wrists in an uncomfortable manner, binding that wrist to her waist as she was hoisted up into the air.

She student groaned, wriggling in protest which only caused the biting metal to enflame her delicate skin as it ground against her flesh. Shai insistently fought against the creature’s maw with her free hand, hardly daring to get too close to the glittering teeth she saw inside. She felt a wave of nausea as the monster’s heavy breath enveloped her, leaving a trail of rivulets in its wake. That’s when she saw the long, pink tongue snake its way outside of his maw, roaming over her pert, full breasts. The thick muscle left a gleaming trail of saliva over her chest as it roughly passed over her hardening nipples.

The coils around her waist tightening considerably as she was hoisted higher into the air. “Let me go- nngh fucking bastard!” She screamed, her body writhing in protest. She watched in horror as the bull lowered its horns, poising one right at the entrance to her ass. Her steel gray eyes widened in terror. “No! Please!” She squealed, her legs kicked weakly, scared to move and puncture herself with the threatening horn.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:43 pm
Profile YIM

It would be wrong to say Shai's desperate pleas meant nothing to Kerith. Rather, for him it was as though her begging was an invitation. To his ears, her horror was consent, justifying all that he wished to do. After all, only the weak begged, and from the weak, the strong had the right to take anything they wished. Her voice enticed him just as much as her beauty did, intensifying the mad obsession he had with this defiant young student.

His massive body rippled as he slowly lowered himself into a crouch and then sat on his knee, allowing the hot shower to spray over both him and Shai's lower body. "You'll have to speak louder," he growled. "This deaf old bull can't hear you. Oh? Did you want me to let you go?"

One of the merciless steel tentacles ensaring Shai suddenly whipped away from her nubile body and retracted back into its hangar. With one less restraint holding her aloft, Shai slipped, the dull point of Kerith's horn beginning to venture into the entrance of her ass. The spray of the shower had now made its hard length wet, a small mercy. Kerith paid no mind to this, though now that his snout was pressed up against Shai's thigh, he nuzzled her tempting, bare flesh and ran his long tongue along it, over and over again.

"I don't think that's such a good idea. If I let you go right now, then it's anyone's guess where you might fall. But you seem so adamant about it. It must be my senile old brain doubting your wisdom." He resumed tasting the back of her hip, seeming to have no interest in anything else. He began licking it in different patterns, exerting different pressure each time, even nibbling it on occasion.

Casually, he lifted his steel hand so that it held steadily in front of her. The movement briefly caused her restraints to tighten. The purpose of his gesture was clear in another moment, when the steel cables abruptly let go of her and whipped back into his cybernetic hand. Now she was free, and immediately had to choose whether to seize onto his hand, or be impaled on the horn below her.

Last edited by EvilRoeSlade on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:04 am

Shai quivered as she felt the dull horn pressing against her entrance. She was too scared and cautious to continue her prior acts of bravado by kicking and struggling as she felt the horn slowly begin to push inside while the minotaur lowered himself to a squatting position. To add insult to injury the bull was more of a smartass than she could have ever imagined, and taunted her both verbally and teasingly with his tongue as he nuzzled against her thigh. As he roughly assaulted her the student shrieked as one of the metallic tendrils whipped away from her body, causing the slick horn to push inside of her ass as her body lowered onto it. The student clawed wildly, searching for anything to hold onto but found nothing to give her solace.

The student’s arms wrapped around her chest her slender fingers finding one of the metal tendrils and holding onto it as if it were her lifeline. Again the bull continued to taunt her, and she found all her sarcasm was caught in her throat. She’d succeeded in her task, she strayed the bull’s interest away from Pan and the thought of saving her dearest friend made all of this tolerable. While tolerable, the nigh-albino was still utterly disgusted as she saw the bull’s thick, pink tongue roaming over her body, her body shaking uncontrollably as the horn finally slid to a shaky stop. “Nngh!” She groaned, digging her nails into her own flesh.

The bull made a rather curious move, but Shai had no doubt of what he wanted to do to her, a constant reminder of his intentions was her inability to move even the slightest or risk having the length of the creature’s horn penetrate her completely. She could feel the metal cords tighten uncomfortably against her flesh as the bull moved his robotic hand in front of her form. The student gritted her teeth, and glanced at the hand. Already uncomfortable by not being able to hold onto much of anything save from herself, the student had already made the move to grab onto the large hand before the tendrils began to retract. As the tendrils whipped back into the hand, Shai’s own hands flew to grip around the creature’s palm and a few of the thick fingers, her own hands so tiny in comparison. Shai hadn’t been able to move fast enough however, and the horn continued to slide deeper into her ass. “Nnm!” She screamed through clenched teeth, her hands squeezing tightly against the metallic palm.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:21 pm
Profile YIM

Kerith knew Shai couldn't hold on forever, nor did he intend to let her try. He could injure her seriously if he wasn't careful, which would take away his fun and her usefulness. More importantly, if he impaled her on his horn then she would most likely panic and thrash. Mighty as he was, a stray kick to his nose or eye could still seriously injure him. His psychotic game was dangerous for them both, and the knowledge of it thrilled him almost as much as the taste of her luscious flesh on his tongue.

While Shai's death-grip on his hand was still securing her, his real hand seized the soft, pliant flesh of her butt cheek, providing a secure seat for her distressing position. However, any relief this might have given her was assuredly short-lived.

Holding the girl steady in her hand, his neck rippled and he thrust himself into her, using his horn to rape her ass. He panted hoarsely and lapped at her thigh, letting her feel his rough tongue on her every time he shoved his long horn into her violated entrance.

He stopped his assault for a moment and adjusted his grip. Now his thumb rested between Shai's legs, beneath her, probing at her shaven mound. He resumed employing his long horn to violate her, pressing it deeper and deeper into her opening even as his thumb slipped into the folds of her sex and he began to digitally rape her.

Kerith, engrossed with pressing his teeth and tongue against Shai's thigh, didn't even seem to notice as his artificial palm opened up once more, allowing its long, flexible steel cables to slide out and twine upward around the girl's nude body. They moved slowly and cautiously, as though they were afraid they might attract their master's attention. One of them slid around her torso, another coiled around her arm. Two of them stopped in their journey and lazily looped around either of her breasts, their tips brushing teasingly against her nipples. Only one made it as far as her neck and beyond, whereupon its tip began slowly poking at her mouth, seeking entrance.

Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:42 am

A grimace crossed over the student’s delicate features, the trailing rivulets of water commingling with her steady stream of tears, as the horn began to slide deeper into her ass. The girth of the horn steadily increased, slowly widening the resisting entrance. The student was mortified. How long did he plan to keep her like this? Surely there were no nerve endings in the horn and he wasn’t receiving any physical pleasure. The nigh-albino girl’s face paled at the epiphany. This creature had no remorse, he would rather watch her suffer than fuck her. The true monsters to fear.

Through gritted teeth the student suppressed a painful groan as the creature shifted beneath her, propping his hand underneath her firm buttocks to aid in supporting her weight. The student’s vice-grip on the metallic hand didn’t cease in pressure, realizing that it could be nothing but a cruel ploy to get her to let go.

“Nngh!” The student moaned, her nails threatening to break as they dug harshly into the metallic hand. The bull began to steadily pump his neck, thrusting the slick horn deeper into her ass. The thick, pink muscle that was the creature’s tongue roughly roaming over the sensitive flesh of her thigh. Another shift caused another aggravated moan from the student as the creature began to lightly thumb her throbbing bud, sliding up her smooth slit to manipulate the sensitive mound of flesh.

The student peered out through the steam as she felt the hand she was holding shift slightly, several tendrils began to protrude from the opening in the creature’s palm. It took every ounce of will power for the student to remain deathly still, fearing any wrong movement would prove fatal as the tendrils began to coil up and around her body.

Finally a bit more relief, as one of the metal tendrils coiled around her waist and arm, the harsh metal biting at her glistening flesh. The student wanted to wrap her arms around her chest when she saw two of the metal cables aiming straight for her firm, pert breasts, but the constant reminder of her fears continued to pump mercilessly into her resisting ass. She watched in agony as the tendrils coiled around the mounds, the cool metal rubbing roughly against her nipples. They responded almost immediately, the pink nubs hardening as the corded metal slid across the areolas.

The last tendril she could see coiled its way around her neck, the tip gently prodding at her pale pink lips. The student wanted to cry out in despair, but did not want to give the creature grounds to inflict more punishment on her. Against her better judgment the student reluctantly parted her lips.

Shai’s eyes squeezed tightly as the coppery taste flooded her mouth as the metal tendril snaked its way into her mouth. Her knuckles her white and blanched from gripping so hard against the robotic hand. The student suppressed a cough as the tendril continued its course deeper into her throat, was opening her mouth such a wise idea. There wasn’t much she could do about her present situation now, but she swore that she would never rest until this cruel beast was a corpse.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:04 am
Profile YIM

Eventually Kerith sheepishly realized that he had gotten carried away, as arousing as it was to fuck her with his horn (the pair of them being the single physical feature he took most pride in), it was a different member that needed Shai's body.

This time as he pulled his horn back, he didn't thrust it back in, instead he carefully extracted himself completely. As he did so his thumb went deep into Shai's slit, and he realized that he had some work to do, that he certainly didn't mind doing.

His gaze drew sharply to the tentacle raping Shai's mouth and it guiltily withdrew and retracted back into his hand. If she hadn't enjoyed being impaled by such a potent symbol of virility as much as she should have, doubtless those artificial serpents were to blame. It seemed sometimes that they had a mind of their own, but Kerith chose not to dwell on it, since at this point there was little he could do to fix it, and their usefulness far outweighed their annoying independent streak.

For now, she'd need a little work, and Kerith didn't mind doing it. He pulled her right up against him and sniffed suspiciously at her neck, and then gave it a long, leisurely lick. He was a vegetarian and never ate meat, but despite this, or perhaps because of it, the taste of soft, quivering flesh was like a narcotic. The sweet, slightly flowery taste of her pale, creamy skin touched his tongue as he ran it along her collarbone, and then perversely licked her breasts, which were still being cupped by his steel tentacles. Not having much imagination, he progressed downward from there, lapping greedily at her navel before allowing his tentacles to hold her aloft as he forced her legs apart and nibbled at the lips of her sex before briefly entering it with his tongue.

That drove him mad. His desire for her was no longer bound by anything resembling reason, and he didn't care whether or not she was ready to endure his entrance. He set her down and placed his hands over hers before facing her away from him, pressing her palms against the walls of the shower. Now that she was in the position that he desired, he pressed his powerful body against her. His monstrous shaft, human-like but easily worthy of the beast that he resembled, pushed against her rear as he sought out her precious sex and the heated darkness it contained.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:14 am

(Horray! Shai’s a Vegan! <3 Herbivores)

The student felt that death would be a better option than enduring another second of the creature’s rough ingression. To her much desired relief, as the creature lifted her up instead of reentering her, the bull aversely pulled the student off of the mount he had fashioned for her. One of the bull’s thick appendages slid inside of her quivering cunt causing a reluctant moan, a moan the student hoped was drowned out by the rush of water emitting from the silver showerpiece.

Grateful but fearfully the student’s fingers dug into the cool metal of the bull’s mechanical hand, her head slowly turning to regard the Minotaur, her lips pouting around the metal tendrils that had permeated her mouth. Almost as if in response, the tendril immediately withdrew and the student coughed lightly.

“Nngh!” The student shrieked, as she was pulled closed against the Minotaur, enveloped in his large arms. Shai felt unexplainably small at that moment and insignificant, horror crossing over her features upon the epiphany that the creature could crush her easily in his powerful grasp. Her soft pink lips curled in disgust as the long, ribbed tongue ran the length of her neck and inevitably caused a surge of pleasure to course through her blood, sending a surge of tingling wetness in between her legs. .

“No damnit! No!” The student silently willed herself to be strong, knowing the mind had all of the capabilities to override the body. That hope diminished when she felt the biting metal of the tendrils roaming across her perked nipples, constantly hardening and arousing the poor student. To add insult to injury the student watched helplessly as the tongue ran over her delicate skin, down her collarbone and engulfed one of her breasts. She dug her pearl teeth into her lower lip, begging her body to become numb, but found no solace except the deafening sound of the shower water pelting against both of their forms.

The student squirmed in his grasp, pressing her arms forcefully against his chest, which seemed to cause nothing more than a deviant grin from the creature as his head began to venture downwards. The tendrils held her now, suspending her and forcing her legs to part. Her tiny clit was swollen with blood, and her pelvic muscles clenched uncontrollably as the warm muscle wandered over her slick sex. “Mmph!” The student whined.

She heard a bestial grunt as she was lowered back down to the ground. She thought about fighting, trying to get away but all thoughts flew out the window as she was spun and pinned in between the wall and Kerith. It happened so fast the student barely realized what happened until she found herself yanking at her hands which her wrapped by his own, fixing them against the cold tile. Her breasts, still cupped by two of the tendrils gently mashed against the wall giving the student a hint of cleavage as the beast pressed against her.

The student trembled when she felt the tip of Kerith’s throbbing cock press against her slick, parting lips. She had seen the size and feared that she could possibly be ripped in two. “No!” She cried when she felt the girth slowly begin to spread her sex, it seemed he was still seeking the right angle to enter her, and the student tried every possible way to maneuver her taut bottom to delay the process.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:03 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next