View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 1:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 A Simple Evening (open) 

Post A Simple Evening (open)
Raindrops pattered off the windows of the quiet dorm room. It was a cool Friday, evening, a gentle breeze rustling the leaves of the trees outside as Rachel lay on her bed, unwinding from her long day.

She laid there for a good while, thinking about the homework she didn't feel like doing, the sound of the wind making her feel even more fatigued. She decided that her assignments could wait until the morning. It was on this note that hesitantly got off the bed to change for bed. She removed her damp blouse, tossing of on the floor along with her skirt, and then took her bra off, letting her supple breasts hang freely for a moment before finally climbing into bed. With a heavy sigh, she turned out the lamp, and fell instantly asleep, the only light in the room coming from the occasional lightning.

wishes she were a catgirl, lol

And yes, redheads do it better ^_^

http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1447&p=29820#p29820 - Profile

Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:57 am

Post Re: A Simple Evening (open)
markachi didnt want to run all the way back to the forest so he spotted a small porch and lept up to it . he miscalculated and went through the window with a crash ''dammit '' he exclaimed as he examined a cut on his head.

always up for any rp pm me! still open

Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]