View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Mad About The Boy (for Christopher) 

Post Mad About The Boy (for Christopher)
He'd caught her attention as he walked past.

This was suppsoed to be a girls-only campus, and he certainly looked like a guy... and it certainly wasn't Darwin; Violett would certainly have recognized the elegant crossdresser anywhere.

The dark-haired boy hadn't noticed her yet, and Violett wasn't quite ready to try talking to him, so, keeping her distance, she followed him into the dorms.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:14 pm

Post Re: Mad About The Boy (for Christopher)
The day was quiet and I had found the number of my dearest's dormatory; her cell as I liked to call it. I longed to see those beautiful indigo eyes and raven black hair... though I arrived and nudged the door open; my first sign of concern had been it had been unlocked... never a good sign in this school if you were speaking to one whom you were worried about every waking minute of eternity. I stepped into the room glancing around a small bit of psychic paper in my pocket; on of my own inventions from my time as a human.

I looked around the room and knelt next to a torn black dress that had obviously been forcibly removed in a struggle; and not too long ago it seemed as the still damp material of the panties near by would profess to. I sighed deeply as I found this evidence that had been left in the sparcely inhabited dorm room and picked the garments from the floor folding them and placing on in a hamper the other neatly on her bed. I knew my pandora could sew at the least... she'd made me my hat in life after all. I didn't even notice the pair of eyes that had been following me clad in a woman's body and a set of clothes.

I'm also Jeanette 'Rose' Thompson & Charlotte Tepes Belnades

Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:50 am

Violett cleared her throat, taking one step closer.

"Um, hi..." she said nervously. "I... I don't see many boys around here..."

Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:10 am

I turned to face the girl a bit startled at first.

"Oh dear sorry, you scared me madam. Uhm yes I suppose not many boys would be here it is an all girl's school after all with limited male faculty."

I nodded to her with the same smile still on my face before I'd introduce myself.

"I'm professor Christopher Morris Belmont a pleasure to meet you miss."

Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:50 am

Violett smiled shyly, extending a trembling hand. "V-violett S-small, sir... Pleasure to m-meet you.

Forcing herself to make eye contact, she gasped.

"Professor Belmont... Your eyes... Are you okay? Can you see, or do you need me to walk you to the nurse?"

Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:15 am

I blinked for a moment offering a gentle laugh shaking my head.

"Oh no no, it's fine. My eyes have looked like this since one of my experiments failed in my lab. I'm a scientist sorry to scare you."

Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:58 am

Taking a step closer, Violett smiled again, now that she knew he was okay.

"Wow... a professor and a scientist too... You're the same age as me, though... How did you get so smart?"

She steped in closer, standing next to him, taking a hold of his arm.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:12 am

I softly blushed though it was a natural reaction for me, I was easily embarassed.

"Oh, I was born it, not much else I can say I'm sorry Miss."

Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:11 am

(Welcome back!)

Holding out a hand, Violett smiled bashfully.

"How long have you been here, Professor sir? You're very lucky you haven't.. um... had a bad experience..."

Turning her head away, Violett blushed deeply, trembling a little.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:46 am

"I've been here a few weeks not too long. Have you seen the 2nd owner of this dorm? a girl named Belnades?"

I asked lowering my gaze to the ground. it was rare i met a girl whom wasn't taller than I was.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:25 am

Violett shook her head, blushing a little. She chewed her lip as she tried to figure out how to phrase this.

"Honestly, sir... this isn't even my room... I was just.. um... I was following you... I'm sorry, I know you probably want to be left alone... that with boys in such short supply around here you probably just want to get away sometimes... but please, sir, please understand... We're all alone here. We're alone and frightened, cut off from our homes and everything we used to know... There's no way to even send out a letter... And I wouldn't have anyone to write to anyways. Please, Professor Bellmont... Please don't be angry."

Droping to her hands and knees, she hung her head in shame.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:50 pm

I felt so bad for her as she knelt before me on the floor and I looked to her with a subtle sigh and shook my head.

"Oh it's more than okay dear I'm not mad... just a little upset that belnades isn't here... I was hoping to see her... I knew her when I was younger and wanted to catch up with her. You see... I was in love with her and wanted to admit it to her now that we're both adults... and lucky enoughto work at the same school she attends... sorry about what's happened to you though I can't believe they don't let outside communi9cation get through it seems wrong..."

Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:56 am

Shaking her head, Violett rose to her feet, sighing softly.

"Time changes people, Professor Bellmont... And that's under normal circulstances. It sounds like it's been a long time, and... please don't take this the wrong way, but you shouldn't count on her being the girl you fell in love with."

Looking away, ashamed, she blushed softly.

"I'm sorry, Professor... That was out of line... But... Now that I've crossed the line anyways, how long has it been?"

Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:33 am

"It's only been four really since we've seen eachother... I'm sure she'll still care for me though..."

of course I wasn't too sure that this belnades whom was my pandora was still my pandora... such things were impossible to tell. I hoped perhaps her genetic programing would bring my dear love back to me when I proved I wasn't truely dead. I'd smile to Violett and offer a little sigh of regret.

Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:44 am

Nervously, Violett drew closer, blushing shyly. "Four what? Or... do you not want to say?"

She was frightened, but there was no escaping it. The professor seemd quite kind, warm and sweet in an awkward sort of way. And she knew he was devoted... He'd come all the way to this little slice of hell for a girl he wasn't even sure still loved him.

If she didn't, VIolett would.

"Professor Belmont," she said shyly, clinging to his arm nervously. "I... I don't mean to be forward, but..."

Now or never, Violett. Now or never.

"I've never kissed a boy before."

Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next