View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 4:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Sneaky shower (for Keahi) 

Post Sneaky shower (for Keahi)
Night fell again on the planet of lust, blanketing Shokushu Campus in a velvet cloak of darkness. Once more Dendrite slithered forth into the night, the alien making its way to the dormitory building, eager to sample the delectable student body once again.

Dendrite crawled up the side of the dorm, alien senses searching for a vulnerable student. Finally the monster slithered through an open window, finding itself in a dimly-lit hallway. Tentacles pulled the creature along until it heard the sound of running water; Dendrite had found one of the public bathrooms, where someone was apparently taking a late-night shower. The creature stealthily pushed open the door and crept in...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:46 pm

Post Re: Sneaky shower (for Keahi)
*I was taking a shower mostly because the other girls wouldn't be in. The crowded conditions didn't appeal to me as I turned on the shower, letting my slightly tanned skin leave firmly on my body as I stretched and cracked my back, plopping the towel on my shoulders.*

Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:15 am

Dendrite slithered stealthily into the bathroom, peeking into the shower. It watched as the girl readied herself for the shower, muscles flexing under her smooth, warmly browned skin as she flexed. The creature's dark hunger built to an unbearable peak. It loomed in the doorway to the shower, blocking the exit and reaching forth with its tentacles as it slid toward the girl...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:16 am

*I jumped a little* EEK!! Something grabbed my leg.

*I grabbed one of the benches and attacked it. If it's a bug I'd make damn sure to squish the damn thing.*

Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:14 am

Dendrite leaped back to avoid the bench, although it slammed down on one of the creature's tentacles. Two more tendrils whipped out to grasp the bench as the girl recovered. Now they faced each other, student and monster, both with a grasp on the bench.

The creature seemed to swell and loom taller over her, tentacles flexing. "Ouch," it hissed, blue eye radiating malice as it gazed at the girl.

--Jason Carter

Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:21 am

Uhhhhhhhhhh.... *I blinked as I saw this strange image and then blinked again.* What in the...... *To be honest I felt terrified, but confusion had beaten terror as I was curious what it was. I tugged at the bench, and then let it go so that it made the thing fall back as I ran towards another exit, as best as one was. I saw a window, jumping for it and not caring I only had a towel.*

(Window molestation is always interesting. ^_^)

Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:40 am

(I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that, but I'll do my best!)

Dendrite swiveled a little and let the bench clatter behind itself, the creature crouching and then pouncing forward to pursue the girl. Its tentacles lashed out to grasp at the girl, seizing her shoulders and waist just as she reached the window, moving up to press against her. "Not leaving just yet, I hope!" Dendrite growled, voice redolent with dark amusement.

--Jason Carter

Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:05 am

(Asin I am half in, half out a window, with my front half able to stuggle, but not able to see what's going on with my lower half.)

EEK!!! OW!!! *I bumped my head against the wall.* That hurt. What the hell is going on?

Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:08 am

Dendrite laughed darkly as it watched the girl struggle, her body half out of the window. Her cute bottom flexed as she moved, flashing glimpses of her most intimate regions. "Perfect...Hold that pose," the monster growled, dark amusement in its voice. The creature's tentacles reached out to coil around her legs, holding them in a firm grasp. Dendrite pulled her legs up a bit until her body was almost horizontal, then the alien began to tug her legs apart, slowly but inexorably forcing them to spread and reveal her warm holes.

--Jason Carter

Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:12 pm

HEY!!! NO WAY!!! *I said as I tried to kick against the tendrils holding my leg and trying to yank myself through the window. It wasn't budging as the angle I'd fallen into wasn't the best.*

Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:39 am

Dendrite laughed and ran a couple of tendrils over the girl's bottom and back, rubbing her flexing curves. The creature stayed back from her kicking feet, keeping the kicks from connecting with its body. The tentacles kept a firm grasp on her ankles, holding her prisoner...and a couple tendrils slid up her inner thighs, caressing and teasing her smooth skin intimately, leaving little trails of slime as they wandered over her flesh...

--Jason Carter

Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:42 am

*I gasped at the alien feeling of the tendrils against me. I took little breaths of air as I tried to convince myself this wasn't real. That none of this could possibly be real as it molested me. I closed my eyes tightly as I kept repeating those words over and over.*

Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:06 am

Dendrite laughed as it sensed the girl's growing fear. The creature loomed behind her, blocking out the light of the window, leaving the upper half of her body surrounded by night. The tendrils continued their intimate exploration, rubbing between her buttocks and upward between her thighs. One phallic member began to dribble slime as it slid over the folds of her sex, adding its slickness to her natural moisture. "There, you're almost ready," the creature murmured to her...

--Jason Carter

Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:21 pm

N...no... I'm not. *I gasped as I felt the sliminess, feeling my lips puff as it slid between them and start moving and exploring through me. I tried to pull myself forward, but not able to see what was doing this to me, made me evenmore afraid.*

Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:01 am

A dark growl came from the alien as it rubbed the girl intimately, tendrils eagerly exploring her warmth, feeling her sexlips becoming warm and flush with arousal. "Yessss," Dendrite hissed. "Now!..." The alien pushed the bulbous head of its tentacle against her sex, then suddenly thrust inward, easily parting her slick folds and wriggling deeply into her quivering tunnel. "Mmmmm, so warm!"

--Jason Carter

Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next