View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Getting settled in(Open to students or monsters) 

Post Getting settled in(Open to students or monsters)
Nola entered her room and looked around. It looked like a pretty ordinary room; beds, chairs, desks, and a window partially covered by curtains. She saw nothing belonging to anyone else and figured she had the room to herself for the time being, it was the perfect time to catch up on her studies. She quickly unpacks her clothes then changes into a white, loose robe for her ceremony. She then made a pentagram and started taking out the tools she would need, but found two were missing. "Huh? Where are they? Where's my boline and athane? I can't perform a ceremony without those. Oh, did my parents go through my bag? No, otherwise everything would be missing. Just perfect..." She sat on her bed and sighed wondering where she could possibly get another set of the tools she lost.

Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:44 am

Post Re: Getting settled in(Open to students or monsters)
As Nola looked for her Working Tools for her Rites .The Exile appears in the bathroom watching thru the crack in the door behind Nola watching her move about searching in a frenzy for her Working Tools .
When Nola beds down for the night .The jetblack skin of the Exile hides his steahly movement by sight and his footfalls are quite as well .
Nola dreams of doing the Rites of the Full Moon since in two days she could DRAW THE MOON to charge her Working Tools and charge herself in the Mana .
The Exile would start to move her blankets from Nola's senusal fresh body .In a thought "Fresh meat tonight ".As her sheets and blankets are pulled back slowly so not to awaken her .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:46 am
Profile YIM

OOC: Princedarkstorm I believe is no longer interested in being part of this thread, can't blame him really since I didn't answer so long. So ignore his post here. And a reminder, Nola hasn't turned in for the night yet.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:03 am

Jojo loved the smell of the beach as she carried a 78 pound dufflebag on her left shoulder. After she was in the main office she retrieved a key. "Hmm... Room 753," She asked herself as she walked around finally finding the door unlocked. She knocked on the door noting that a girl was already in here. "Umm... hello I am Jojo Shey... Which bed isn't taken?" She asked politely bowing sincerely as well as putting the duffle bag down.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:47 am

Nola lifts her head up hearing Jojo greet her and sits up. "Oh hello, I'm Nola Erstad. The one to the right is still available." She looks over on the floor realizing her tools she still had were laying around and starts picking them up. "Sorry about the mess. I was about to perform a ritual for Wicca, but some of my tools are missing."

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:45 am

Before you had picked them up Jojo looked at it. "It might seem weird but coming from a budhist perspective shouldn't the air candle be pointed north? And also which... tools are you missing?" Although Jojo didn't agree with most customs she did an intense study of all religions.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:52 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Kakumaoh had followed the girl with the duffle bag, using whatever unlikely-seeming cover was handy to avoid being seen. She seemed new, and there was nothing quite like introducing new students to the realities of the school. Just wait until she got to her dorm, then force his way in before she closed the door...

That had been his plan, but he quickly changed it when he heard her introduce herself to a roommate as she entered. If the other girl saw him charging and shouted a warning, he could wind up running into the door as it was slammed in his face. Amusing in cartoons, not so much so when it happened to you in reality.

The room was too high up for him to go outside and try the window, but there were other ways of getting in. It shouldn't be difficult to... persuade... the prefect to unlock the door. They tend to be quite willing to do what's necessary to avoid too... intimate... attention from guests like me. With a plan of action in his head, he went to find the prefect for this floor.

(OOC: ...And with that, I'll give the two of you some more time to get to know each other before getting in.)

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:12 pm

"Yes I know, but when I noticed I didn't have what I was looking for, I didn't bother completing the setup. I'm missing my athane and boline, I was sure I packed them with everything else. And I'm pretty sure my parents didn't take them before I left, or otherwise probably everything would be gone." Nola sits back down on her bed once she cleaned things up, unaware of the creature that had been following Jojo.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:38 pm

"Well I happen to know a second way how to cast a circle. Very easy and simple. You call on the each of the 5 elements and then the circle is cast. All you need is a lighter and 5 candles." Jojo explained the process as simply and as easily as she could get it. She smelled something as she grabbed her duffle bag and set it on the bed as she just reached into it grabbing something.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:22 pm

"I would, but I packed in such a hurry I forgot a lighter, that and a couple of my favorite books. I couldn't wait to get out of there, my parents absolutely wouldn't let me practice Wicca. It was either give it up or move here." She answers watching her new roommate dig through her bag. "It drives me nuts when people are so closed minded like that."

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:23 am

"I truly understand. Why do you think I studied so many religions?" Jojo asked putting a second hand in her bag to grab a lighter. "And before you ask, no I don't smoke. I carry what I need." She then pulled out her fencing foil. "This was all I could get past customs," she grinned slighly still noting the shifting smell.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:05 am

"Yes, I wish my parents could've been more understanding." She shrugs as she start taking everything out again and setting it up. "Wouldn't have been any of my business whether you did or not." As she set up the pentagram again, she pauses and stares off into space for a moment. 'Strange...I have the feeling of another presence near here. But that doesn't normally happen unless I summon an entity...' She thought to herself.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:15 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
It hadn't taken too long to find the prefect and convince her to open the door for him. He could have just forced the door, and he hadn't checked whether it was actually locked, but he wanted to give the girls as little warning and chance for escape as possible.

The prefect quickly opened the door and darted out of the way as Kakumaoh stepped into the doorway. She could have made up some excuse about a report of some sort of contraband, but she didn't want to risk the demon getting bored and deciding to have his way with all three of them. Thus, she was partway down the hall, looking like she was on patrol, when he entered the room.

A lupine grin crossed his features as he stood in the entrance, his bulk making it impossible for either of them to slip past him and through the door. "Hello, ladies."

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:44 am

The smell got stronger as the door was opened. "Shit," Jojo said as she ran towards the intruder with a fencing foil. She filled it with electricity as she struck the intruders stomach. "Humans don't smell like that," Although it was obvious she still felt like she had to explain. With the electrical charge flowing into the intruder destroying atoms as it flowed.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:08 am

Nola snaps out of her trance and looks up seeing the creature enter. She did sense something after all, but this was different. It wasn't a spirit like entity she was used to deal with, it appeared to be alive in the same sense as she was. To make matters worse, her pentagram which was the source of her abilities was incomplete. It appeared as though Jojo might be able to take of herself seeing her attack the creature, but was she strong enough to drive it away? Nola digs through her bag trying to find something to defend herself with.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next