View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 No studying tonight (Karen Hinase) 

Post No studying tonight (Karen Hinase)
The bell had rang for the day as Siferus climbed into an open dorm window, looking for another playmate.

Creeping into her closet, he waited for his next victim. Judging by the bust of the blouse, she was going to be a beauty.

Waiting until she closed her door, he waited, watching her intently, preparing himself for his next victim.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:12 am

Post Re: No studying tonight (Karen Hinase)
Karen was dog-tired after a long day of classes. Her usual enthusiasm was worn low... the terrible, torrid losses that she had suffered recently had waned her blazing spirit. And the everyday drudgery of school was =not= helping her recover.

Pushing open her door, feeling very upset and angry as she came into her empty dorm room, she kicked it shut with her heel and tossed her bookbag onto the bed. Dammit all... If she wasn't so dutiful, she'd have long-since skipped classes for a break... probably skipped a lot of classes, really.

Instead, she reached up, sliding her hands under her long hair, and lightly tossing it back out into the air. She could feel strands slip free of folds, buttons, and her skirt, finally free of the tugging and straining from their fabric restraints. She had been considering a ponytail lately... or even cutting it short.

Maybe it'd get her into less trouble than she's been in. Or at least make her less... noticeable.

With a dark chuckle, she shook her head. Yeah, right. She flopped down onto the edge of her bed, sighing, and just looked aimlessly around her room... not sure of what she should do. Study, probably... she let out a low sigh and leaned backwards, supporting herself with her hands as she did.

Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:05 am

Siferus watched as she leaned back on her hands, her breasts poking out slightly. Deciding the direct approach would be fun, he threw open the door and blocked the doorway, leaving no escape for her.

"Bored? How about you play with me?"

He smiled, mentally undressing her.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:35 pm

Karen sat up like a bolt, hurdling herself up and back so fast that she ended up standing on the bed. Feeling it bounce under her, she dropped into a low crouch, eyes locking on the strange, spiderlike monster before her.

Then, without another word, she leapt for the window! It was the second floor, but she was NOT going to let herself be caught like this, in her own room! Turning her body, bracing herself to smash through the window and fall, she didn't spare the monster a second glance as her shoulder connected with the glass...

Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:07 am

Siferus flung a tentacle and caught her calf as she smashed through the glass. Pulling her back in, he began restraining her hands, pulling them off to the side and keeping her legs still by coiling a tentacle around her free leg. Smiling at Karen lustily, knowing the fight was over now since he had her.

"Why are you in such a hurry? What's the matter, cutie? Don't wanna play?" He taunted, a tendril reaching up and lowering her skirt, revealing her skimpy panties to him.

Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:52 am

Karen shouted as she felt her ankle seized, flinging out desperately! But her hands don't find purchase on the window-frame before she's pulled relentlessly towards the spidery beast. Feeling her limbs rapidly restrained, she turned a blazing look on the creature.

Right! How... original of you! Leggo, you half-spider freak! She twists, turning her body and trying to find a weakness in his grip... but finding nothing yet to use.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:56 am

"Let you go? You're too cute for that, miss. I'm going to have some fun with you first..." He sneered at the busty woman.

Pulling her closer, he coiled the tendrils on her wrists around her wrists up to her elbows, keeping her from fighting back. He coiled the tendrils on her ankles clear up to her thighs, so he could pull her legs open as slow as he liked.

Sliding one tendril up her shirt slowly, the soft muscle grinding against her bare skin until it came out near her neck, began to pull at her shirt, popping the buttons off the blouse slowly, revealing her bra to the horny monster.

"Such beautiful breasts, my dear." He said, reaching out with a tendril, groping one of her firm breasts, before tearing her bra off as well, letting the tatters fall to the floor, as he coiled the tendril around one of her breasts.

He then started pulling her legs apart slowly, letting her envision what was about to happen to her...

Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:02 am

Karen jerked in surprise as her shirt was slowly, forcibly opened, buttons snapping off and bouncing across the walls. Her heaving breasts were slowly revealed, each heavy orb quivering on her chest as his tendrils began to grope and squeeze them, her tits only barely held by her black bra.

With a short 'snap', their last restraints were torn away, and each heavy mound spilled free into his grasp, her legs slowly spread... she grimaced, putting all her strength into fighting it, twisting her hips to deny him a look at what he was seeking.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:15 am

Siferus chuckled as she continued to struggle against his grasp, to no avail.

Then, he got an idea...

He waited until she made a good motion and he released her hand, making it seem like she had broken free.

"Crap! Stronger than I thought." He yelped, sounding convincing enough to fool Karen.

He was stroking her ego, making it that much more fun to break her down.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:43 pm

She gasped as she suddenly found herself with a free hand. Not spending time to analyze this, she twists, reaching around, trying to free her other hand! She had to escape... escape fast, before he knew what was going on... as she squirmed, her body writhed and danced, hair swishing and swaying!

Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:01 am

Her reaction amused Siferus as he feigned losing his grip on one of her legs, pretending to scramble to get her restrained again. During the commotion, he discreetly sprayed her panties with his aphrodesiac. It would take a little longer to kick in, but the result would be the same.

"You're a tough girl, miss. I'm having trouble keeping hold on you." He said, continuing his act.

As her body struggled, Siferus watched her breasts sway and move, lusting to use them for his pleasure.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:31 am

(I'm back... I thought I had got at least one reply through to this thread recently, but it didn't take x.x)

She growls and leans herself forwards, reaching out for the window! Her fingers close on one of the shards of glass still there, and ignoring the slice it earns, she snaps it off... twisting her hips, she starts slashing at the tentacle holding her other hand!

Dammit, die you freak! Her chest heaving with exertion and desperation, her eyes wide as her hair danced about, she had almost a crazed, wild-look in her eyes. She wasn't going to let this happen, not in her own room!!

Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:24 am

(Had to figure a way to get out of bloodletting here. I never told you I hate that, so I'm not angry.)

The glass was too cracked and unstable, this became apparent when Karen stabbed the tendril. The glass shard only shattered against the tendril, leaving only a small indentation in the soft muscle.

"Hey that could have really hurt me!" He said, trying his hardest not to chuckle.

His tendrils continue to flail around her body, attempting to latch onto her, or so she thought. Her squirming aroused Siferus even further. She could see his member out clear as day. After all, he pulled her closer to it, not only to rape her, but to get her away from that window, lest she grab a stronger piece of glass to stab him with.

Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:32 pm

(erp. sorry. back, been really busy for a bit now. gotten myself together though)

Karen grimaces as she struggles against the spidery horror, her improvised weapon broken. Dammit! She squirmed as tentacles tried to grapple her, pulled inevitably towards him. She tried to find something to use, but there was nothing... and so she was pulled towards the spidery thing.

Oh, hell, give me a minute and I will do more than hurt you! She snarled out as she fought...

Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:22 am

The aphrodisiac had soaked through her panties and into her soft netherlips, a strange feeling of warmth now beginning to course through her beautiful body.

Now, now. Don't be hasty when I'm here to pleasure you.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next