View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 No studying tonight (Karen Hinase) 

Post Re: No studying tonight (Karen Hinase)
Karen twitched and groaned as he fucked her faster... helpless and aroused, her head rolled back as she arched deeper. He was terribly deep within her, wrenching out louder moans with every thrust. She feared for her very womb... and wondered how badly she was defiled and dirtied now.

Finally, his claws working on her breasts got what they wanted. A sudden twist caused Karen to scream in pleasure, and her lips came back down around the tentacle at her mouth. Shuddering, Karen began to rock back and forth, settling on all fours with her head pulled back almost submissively...

Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:14 am

When Karen screamed, his tentacle slithered into her mouth, beginning to play with her tongue once inside, hoping that it would play back with him. Seeing her in the submissive state she was in drove Siferus wild. His hands pulled away from her breasts, being replaced by two of his tentacles, which massaged and played with her very prominent breasts. Another tentacle slithered it's way into her ass, thrusting in sync with his shaft of manliness which crashed into her relentlessly and mercilessly.

Another tentacle made it's way to her sensitive clitoris, rubbing against it gently at first. Siferus was rewarding her for her submission.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:46 am

And that thing went between her lips, making her moan loudly from around it. Karen was trembling and gasping, making pleasured sounds despite what she wanted, on all fours and letting him rut into her all he wanted. Her large, hanging mounds were easily ensnared, soft and bouncy in his tentacles...

The invasion of her ass tore another scream from Karen, who's arms collapsed and her face pressed to the ground. She howled and jerked, tears in her eyes, his 'reward' pleasuring and shocking her body more than it could bear.

Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:58 am

Siferus chuckled darkly as she seemed to be enthralled and lost in the pleasure that he was reaping on her body. Her muffled screams and moans of lust were taken as a means to spur him on, and so he continued to hammer his behemoth cock deep into her womb, nearing his orgasm.

The tentacle slithered deeper into her mouth, not enough to gag her, but enough to let it play with her tongue.

Such a delightful body you have, Karen. He said, groping her breasts a little more.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:19 pm

Muffled groans and gasps escaped her lips around the tentacle at her mouth. Karen could feel him pounding deep into her, using her shapely body as fully as he could manage. And full of aphrodisiacs, Karen couldn't do anything but gasp and moan in pleasure!

Her mounds mashed against his palms, and her eyes fluttered as he began to fuck her to and fro. She was only able to groan in response, beginning to tremble and shake as she felt a climax building. She was already... being overwhelmed by this terrible bliss...

Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:55 pm

Siferus could feel Karen's body writhe and squirm under his ministrations, spurring him on, causing him to ravage her body all the more. The thunderous impact of flesh on flesh as his pelvis crashed against her beautifully rounded ass. The tentacle pumped in and out of her ass faster and harder while the other tentacle played with her tongue, coaxing it dance with him.

Karen would feel herself lifted from the floor and then feel her back pressed against the firm chest of the monster as she was lifted up higher on the hard staff and allowed to fall back on it, impaling it time and again. Not far enough that she would bleed, but an intense level of pleasure would definitely be felt. Her arms were pulled above her, allowing the tentacles to grope her breasts once again.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:24 pm

Karen quivered and cried out louder, gasping at every hungry thrust he delivers into her. On all fours, she took it deeply, just bouncing and rocking as he ruthlessly fucked her. She lost all sense of everything around her, just the spidery monster constantly, endlessly violating and toying with her.

As ragged gasps escaped around the tentacle toying with Karen's tongue, she let out a weak squeak as she was pulled up and back. Now, she rode him, her own body driving her down onto the beast of a cock. Electric sensations erupted up her spine, and again she began to lose it!

Ragged, desperate screams began to escape her lips, and Karen tossed her head back and her chest outwards as she threw herself into an arch! This was too much, way too much! The martial artist squealed and screamed shrilly as she began to come again, over and over on his lap as she bounced wetly. Over and over, she came and came and came, until she couldn't breathe... couldn't think...

Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:53 am

Karen came over and over in his lap, shrieking as loudly as she could with the tentacle filling her mouth, continuing to play with her tongue, a touch of presemen dribbling onto her taste buds. Her breasts would continue to be squeezed and groped as he continued to force her to ride that long hard shaft that continued to impale her over and over again, tapping her cervix over and over again.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:35 pm

Karen's eyes were rolled back in her head, her shapely breasts bouncing and quivering in his monstrous grip. Her tongue slid against his tentacle, playing over it as she sucked on the thing gently. Muffled whimpers escaped her, sloppy sex squishing as he rapped against her deepest of places, coming and coming until she couldn't care about anything else. She was his now, for as long as he'd take her...

Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:42 am

Siferus chuckled as Karen just seemed to lose herself in the moment. Siferus was near climax himself. The tentacle came, spraying hot sticky cum into her mouth and down her throat. After the tentacle spent itself, it pulled out of her mouth. Siferus wanted to hear all her little squeaks and squeals unabated and uninterrupted.

He continued to lift her and let her fall onto that thick shaft of his, though it was getting thicker inside of her, stretching her a little more. Then the monstrous shaft erupted deep inside of her, flooding her womb with hot sticky fluids.

If you want, I'll give you more, Karen.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:08 am

Waa.... wauughgnnnn... m... more? She whispered in a haze, her mind spinning as she tasted him on her lips and felt his warmth erupting deep between her loins. She couldn't think straight, her hands and arms sliding weakly across the ground. Slowly, she began to rock on the thick thing still buried in her, feeling it grind along her folds... more... yes, it seemed she needed more still...

Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:32 am

The spider laughed evilly as her body answered for her, rocking against his hard cock, demanding, almost begging for more. He was more than obliged to give her all she wanted, resuming his thrusts with renewed vigor and tenacity. Even after climaxing, he showed no signs of going soft at all. The scent of sex thickened in the dorm room, despite the window being smashed which allowed fresh air into the room.

Two of the vigorous tentacles slithered into her hands, practically begging for attention as well. Her glorious breasts fell prey to the molesting tentacles once more, kneading and manipulating the soft supple flesh in almost inhuman ways, still managing to not hurt the girl. He was more about pleasure than pain.

My my, aren't you eager, Karen? I like a girl who knows what she wants.

(Sorry about the insanely long wait. I've been crazy busy lately. Hope you still want to continue.)

Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4