View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 No studying tonight (Karen Hinase) 

Post Re: No studying tonight (Karen Hinase)
She shivered, eyes flitting back and forth. Karen, though, was caught firmly in his web. Breathing in deeply and nervously, she focused on this... thing. It was hard to do, but she finally ~looked~ at it... looked for something, a weakness, anything.

And she was slowly dragged up to it, her body heating up from something strange... and her breasts began to rise and fall faster as she breathed quicker. Excitement? From fear, maybe? Or...

Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:01 am

Siferus chuckled as he dragged the busty warrior closer to him, reaching down the school issue skirt and tearing it away, the fabric left on the floor as she was pulled closer to him, the skirt rolling slightly from the friction between the carpet and her body.

Not squirming as much? Realizing that me raping you is inevitable? Or maybe you're realizing you want it? He sneered at her, becoming more amused by the moment.

The tendril then tore her panties away, exposing her sex to the fresh air of the room, beginning to grind his tendril against the moistening slit between Karen's legs.

Because of her lack of attempt to escape, Siferus rebound all of her limbs, knowing it was now only a process of breaking her pride, unaware of how much of a task lie before him.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:48 pm

(ack... TWICE now a post I sent to this thread did not appear *mutter* sorry for not noticing and making you wait)

Her eyes GLARED at the spidery thing as he spoke, flinching as her clothes were torn and rent from her body. She did not dignify his taunts with a response, although she flinched when hr panties were torn away.

Breathing slowly, she tried to ignore the feeling and fear, calming herself... her limbs were easily rebound, although her arms were flexed as he did. She needed... a plan... even escaping his grasp did not seem to be good enough. Damn this thing! She tried to remain calm, knowing what was to come next... what always seemed to come after she lost to these twisted monsters!

Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:23 am

Siferus only smiled as the busty warrior would be drawn closer towards him. Lifting her off the floor, he spread her legs to avoid being kicked and pulled her hands behind her back to avoid her punches. Pressing her breasts against his chest, he lowered her netherlips onto the ridges and veins that covered the gigantic cock hanging from his body, beginning to drag her up and down it's length. Siferus knew that it was only a matter of time before she would scream in total lust. Hopefully she would continue to fight the venom that coursed through her veins.

I can't wait to get into you, miss. I intend to fill all of your holes. He said, beginning to plant the seeds of lust into her mind.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:49 am

Karen let out a final snarl as she was pressed to his chest. She was struggling to hold herself together, but that was rapidly fading as her ample mounds ground and slid against him and her lips began to slide and run against his staff.

Mouth clamped shut, she shot him a glare and shuddered at his words. God, why could she not STOP this thing! She pulled at her limbs, but she was held fast. 'Dammit... dammit... dammit!'

Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:56 am

Siferus laughed loudly as he dragged Karen up and down the impressive cock, simply amused at how hard she was struggling against the inevitable. She glared at him in a fashion that if a gaze could kill, Siferus would have been dead quite some time ago. Too bad for her, looks can't kill.

Siferus took it upon himself to stimulate this woman further. Obviously the aphrodisiac in her body was too weak from soaking through her now torn undergarments. A pair of tendrils slithered their way up her toned belly and coiled around her bountiful breasts, beginning to squeeze and massage them gently, bringing pleasure to her abundant chest.

Why do you still fight? Give into lust...

Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:08 pm

Karen let out a gasp and a squeal as she was dragged along that thing. Her whole body shuddered, dark hair dancing, as tendrils coiled around her full breasts. A weak moan escapes her again, broken by the trembling of her lips and throat. She shook her head hard, trying to focus, but it was becoming harder. Harder, oh so quickly.

Stop this... you son... of a bitch. She was only able to get it out at a whisper, but it helped bolster her flagging spirit. But even trying to rally herself like this... it was not enough. Dammit... how could she... give in... even this much!

Wed May 13, 2009 11:28 am

The aphrodisiac surging through her continued to rob her of her will, still stripping away the fight in her. Siferus merely chuckled at the demand that she whispered through her heated breaths. In response, Siferus pushed her soft folds down a little more firmly against his gargantuan cock, again rubbing her slit against it, the veins even more defined.

Why would I stop now? I'm enjoying this and shortly, so will you, I imagine, Miss. He still wanted to get a name from the girl.

Wed May 13, 2009 2:35 pm

Karen shook and moaned, eyes squeezing shut. She could imagine that massive, dangerous thing grinding into her, violating the poor martial artist as she struggled. Please... please... don't... put that thing in me!

Panic was in her eyes, the aphrodisiac making it harder and harder for her to fight... and with that loss came fear and desperation. She couldn't think clearly... she could only hope to get it interested in something else. Anything... but that... ok?

Sat May 23, 2009 10:50 pm

Siferus had made up his mind already. Karen's attempt to draw him away from her would fail, though he humored the warrior.

Anything? Such as? Give me an example. He said, the dragging stopping, though her cunt was left straddling his gargantuan cock.

Sun May 24, 2009 12:00 pm

Karen let out a weak groan as she tried to gather her will. It wasn't coming... I-I... I don't know. She gasped out again, her sex wet and pressed against the monstrous, inhumanly-sized thing. Karen could not imagine what would happen when that thing forced inside of her... as it was, it sent her mind spinning into distraction, and she could not think straight. She needed... to escape, right? Right...!

Wed May 27, 2009 10:04 am

Well, I need a little more to go on than you don't know, unfortunately. That said, her body began to move again, her sex rubbing along the veins and ridges which teased the girl's soft sex.

Just remember, I'm into pleasure, not pain. I won't hurt you.

Wed May 27, 2009 11:42 am

She trembles, eyes wide as she feels it rubbing against her. Frankly, the massive thing was plenty enough to make her whimper fearfully. Karen let out another groan, eyes squeezing shut as she feels the teasing work her slowly into greater and greater wetness. Biting her lip, the martial artist could do nothing but brace herself and wait...

Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:17 am

Siferus laughed darkly, rubbing her along the monsterous shaft that continued to tease her body. He leaned down and began to plant tender kisses along the sensitive parts of her neck, trying to push her over the edge and make her squeal in ecstasy.

What's your name, beautiful? He whispered eloquently.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:31 pm

Karen groans, her legs kicking and twisting almost by reflex now. The sensations were just too much for her, and she slumped forwards weakly, deeper into his grasp. Like that, surprised groans escaped her more easily as he kissed along her neck, making her shudder and groan even louder! She did not break though, she did not come... yet.

-shut... it... Karen still managed to whisper, denying his request. Still, she began to squirm at his thrusts, her breathing becoming even more desperate and ragged with each passing moment.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next