View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 No studying tonight (Karen Hinase) 

Post Re: No studying tonight (Karen Hinase)
The spider gazed, rather perplexed at the still struggling Karen. He began to think that she needed a little help getting into the mood, so she was lifted off him for a moment, a tendril pushing it's tip into her sex, releasing a dose of his venom into her, than lowering her back where she was, rubbing her pussy lips along his long cock.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:28 pm

She was putting up a valiant fight... but she could not last. Ooooh god... Karen groaned aloud, her eyes closing tightly. This was... way too much. She began to squirm and shake, knowing it would not be long before this spiderlike monster got its wish and wrenched climaxes out of her tormented body...

Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:29 pm

Siferus didn't care about wrenching orgasms from her body...yet. That would come in time. His objective was to make her confess her need for him. Deciding to up the torment, he leaned in and took one of her nipples and began to flick his tongue across it repeatedly.

Are you sure you want me to stop now?

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:00 am

Karen grimaced, shuddering as he resumed thrusting against her sex, her mouth soon dropping open as she panted. God... it was too much. With all the stuff running through her body, she couldn't even protest his words anymore. Instead, her eyes fluttered, her toes curling... she couldn't answer. She couldn't even say 'Yes'! Instead, she shook in silence, head bowed and eyes hiding behind a veil of hair.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:16 am

The fighter had no fight in her anymore. Siferus spread her legs wide and slowly began to work his cock into her dripping wet pussy. Maybe that'll put some life back into her. Siferus loves it when his victims are awake enough to scream and moan.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:27 pm

Karen trembled and moaned out louder as he began to work himself in. Breathing deeply, she bit back a scream as he pushed her apart, delving deeper and deeper! More moans escaped her, and she began to slowly squirm in an almost-sensual manner, her head shaking slowly. This was far from something she could ignore or resist...

Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:41 am

Siferus began to thrust deep and hard into Karen's soaked sex as tendrils slithered around her tender, beginning to massage them lightly, the tips flicking across her hardened nipples from time to time.

Shoulda just give in, miss. You'd enjoy it more that way. Let your lust and desires sweep over you tonight. He said softly, his mouth near her left ear.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:52 am

Karen moaned despite herself, arching slowly and squirming into the tendrils, into his thrusts. A shudder ran through her, head to toe, as pleasures erupted through every nerve of her body! Her eyes closed at his whisper, and Karen just groaned... the tension had already run out of her, and now she was simply at the mercy of his lusts and delights... she can't even work up the will to tell him off.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:44 am

Siferus began to thrust his behemoth cock into Karen's wracked body faster and harder, the smell of sex surrounding them both. Her sex gushed juices out with every thrust in and gripped around him as he withdrew.

The tendrils worked her breasts more fervently, trying to elicit more responses from the admirable warrior.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:16 am

The martial artist grunted, turning her body and trying to glare at the spidery thing. But with his deep, powerful thrusts and massaging, attentive teasing, lust and submission was glittering in her eyes more than power and rage. Why was she feeling this way... so hot... so wet? It wasn't her... was it? If it was... indeed... a poison... a venom. Then maybe... it wasn't a shame... that she was giving up. Giving in. It was... just inevitable.

Moaning, wetly smacking against him, her body rocked with every powerful thrust and began to arch back against him. She was loud now, groaning out in pleasure and forbidden lusts, body wet, hot, and tight around the thing pounding into her.

Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:22 pm

The warrior girl proved to become more and more vibrant the harder he fucked her. So the giant cock shoved itself into her hot tunnel harder and faster, her beautiful breasts feeling themselves being squeezed and manipulated to his desires. Her juices flowed down his shaft like a raging river, the room developing the distinct smell of sex.

Might I have your name, young warrior, so I remember the first girl to not surrender to me?

Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:53 am

Karen groaned as she was deeply fucked by this spidery monstrosity, rocking and twitching with every thrust. Something he said... spurred on her defiance... but she couldn't even refuse his simple request. Head bowed, hoping he'd be satisfied...

Karen... Just a whisper... about all the will she could manage.

Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:37 am

Karen. Such a pretty name. Simple and delightful. He said, continually thrusting the large cock deep into her at almost inhuman speeds, the tip of his cock pounding against her cervix with each inward thrust. Two tentacles wrap around her well endowed chest, playing with the large, tantalizing breasts. The tips of the tentacles begin to flick gently across the hardened nipples, trying to spur her on. The happier she is, the better, he surmised.

A tentacle begin to push gently against her soft lips, wanting to get inside and pleasure her all the more.

If it interests you, take it. Consider it a reward for you.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:18 am

Guh... uggghh... Karen's fingers scratched at the carpet on the floor of her room. Her large breasts bounced and rocked with every thrust, and as his tentacles teased and toyed with them, her groans grew louder and more desperate.

W-wha...? She whispered when she felt the tentacle press to her lips. His words shook her to her core, and more trembles shot up and down her back. Finally though she let out a weak gasp, turning her head away as she closed her eyes and clenched her teeth.

But it wasn't a victory for Karen... it was despair and shock, the futility of resisting on her face. She knew that in a few more minutes, that thing would be in her mouth, warmed by her lips... even now she could feel her will slipping away, her head raising up again to face it...

Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:22 am

Karen was turning out to be the most challenging catch Siferus had encountered so far. This excited him beyond all belief. His behemoth of a cock sped up more and more, his pelvis smacking against her clitoris with every inward thrust, the tip of his cock striking her cervix every time. He could feel her hot and tight around him, like she her body didn't want him to stop fucking her. Not that he had any intention of doing so anyway.

The tentacle pushed itself against her lips again, waiting for that moment when she would surrender and open her mouth, allowing it access. To help facilitate that response, her breasts would be squeezed harder and faster, hoping to wrench a scream of pleasure from this one.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next