View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Poker Face 

Post Poker Face
Joan Drake looked at the cards she held and then shifted her large blue eyes up to regard the other girls she sat with. The smallest female at the table, she wore the standard Shokushu underclass uniform; a maroon jacket over a silken blouse with black tie and short white skirt was the outside ensemble on her tiny but shapely body. Gossamer satin thong panties caressed her shaven slit and cherry red nipples peeked over the top of her demimonde bra underneath. White socks rose from her patent leather slippers to cover her trim legs to just below the knee.

Joan smiled and giggled a little, full lips parting slightly to reveal perfect teeth, the white flash setting off the tanned skin of her face, emphasising the fine delicacy of her features.

"C'mon, we haven't got all night," said the girl across from her.

Joan ran a hand through her short red hair, "I'll bet...uhmm.. well, I guess my right shoe to start," she suppressed another giggle, holding her cards in close to her large breasts, their soft roundness evident even under two layers of fabric and a jacket

(Open to as many students as want to play, and as many monsters as can take advantage of them)

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]