View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Girl and her Fantasy of Fear(for alucard) 

Post The Girl and her Fantasy of Fear(for alucard)
Karissa entered her dorm room with a deep sigh a towel over her shoulder; a towel and a set of clothing; a long black dress and a black bikini she had 'liberated' from the showers as she left.
She placed the clothes neatly on a bookcase before taking a book and sitting in a chair. she was dressed in her usual gloves and jewelry along with a black tee-shirt and matching skirt with a white belt. her left hand slowly strayed from her book to stroke her chest then under her skirt. She had long since overcome her fear of this as she gently stroked herself stopping before she would moisten her blue lace panties to rest; she had learned to quietly experience her pleasure at least when alone. Through the wall the sounds of an attack could be heard forcing a shiver down her spine.

(( posted it on my monster's account by accident the first time :oops:))

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:55 am

Alucard stood on the ceiling, watching her. Karissa looked appetizing to the alien, who was getting rather hungry just looking at her. Alucard was all but invisible to her, having made its camouflage active as it observed its prey.

The alien's massive eyes blinked as Alucard moved slightly. The student's body was rather nubile, one that Alucard would enjoy.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:02 am
Profile YIM

She stood closing her book and placing on her desk. A dark fantasy passed through her mind she didn't exactly welcome it nor did she want it to leave.
"I can't believe I'd actually fantasize about that..."
She said to herself as she paced her room her eyes grazing the ceiling. she sighed deeply sitting on the edge of her bed lifting her skirt and massaging her scars unaware of the eyes watching her every move.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:12 am

Alucard followed the woman with its eyes, deciding on the moment it would attack. Her body was very nice to look at, making Alucard hunger for her. The massive alien began to walk down the wall and onto the floor, approaching the student unnoticed.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:39 pm
Profile YIM

She stopped touching the scars and unknowingly stared right at Alucard. It hadn't been the hulking creature she had noticed but, the sounds of another attack beyond the wall. she shuttered to think what was happening but, when she heard a muffled yell for help she could only assume it was a teacher raping a student she calmed herself and returned to her scars. her little finger grazed her panties before it returned to her knee. she let out a calmed sigh as the red lightly swollen scars seemed to return to the skin tone they had always been before and her leg returned to the straight near perfection it had been aswell. she took out the stud in her eyebrow and placed it on her nightstand and pulled at the neck to her shirt slightly allowing the room's slowly chilling air to touch the curves of her torso.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:50 pm

Alucard was mildly surprised when she looked in its direction, but realized instantly that she was looking through Alucard, not at it. The alien came closer to her now, opening its jaws wide...

Alucard's camouflage faded rapidly now, draining to reveal its grey, bumpy flesh to the student.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:42 pm
Profile YIM

It hadn't taken Karissa more than half a second to realized Alucard's appearance. she easily lept from her seat on the bed to stare at the creature, at first her weapons were outstretched on her fingers in a loose fighting stance. then it noticed something familiar of the creature in front of her. To the book her cousin had sent her which lay on her desk; what she had assumed was a fake diary of sorts at least until this moment. She screamed though not in terror; it was a joyous scream at the creature that confronted her. One of her favorites from her cousin's 'monster examination' series an image of Alucard was even on the book's front cover.
"I can't believe you're real!"
she had completely forgotten the little mention of eating victims in the novel for the moment.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:55 pm

Alucard's solid yellow eyes glinted. "Why, thank you," the alien said. Its long arms dragged on the floor as it moved a little closer. The alien's toothless mouth was drawn into a tight smile as it looked at her.

"It appears you have the advantage. I do not know about you, nor do I even know how you know about me..."

Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:18 pm
Profile YIM

Karissa stepped over to her desk and took the book handing it calmly to Alucard, handing him what would seem to be a very detailed bit of information about much older attacks some of which existed in the voids of space others on shokushu itself; though it's details lacked the inner workings as though it had been written from a view of one who had never had the pleasure of being his meal; a girl who has spied on him without his notice...
"Would you mind signing the book? oh and you can call me Karissa if you want or nothing doesn't really matter too much."
She spoke quickly now offering a marker along with the book showing no fear... at least not yet.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:45 pm

"Why, thank you!" said Alucard, taking the little book from her. It looked over the pages proffered with a smile. The alien had never really tried to sign anything before, taking the marker and looking at it. Alucard's rectangular finger was at least a dozen times as thick as the marker. Somehow the alien managed to produce a signature on the page, right beneath the image of it.

"Very well, Karissa. Perhaps instead I could call you dinner..."

Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:39 pm
Profile YIM

She blinked the memory of what happened in the book clear as day now. she laughed slightly obviously nervous now as she shivered.
"You're...going to eat me huh..."
She smirked half excited by the prospect her other half however was having a nervous breakdown. This had been like the dark fantasy she had cross her mind it was obvious she planned to fight. her face didn't betray the fear in her mind, it betrayed excitement however her unstable hands and slightly hesitant movements as well as the stutter to her voice were more than enough hints of the terror she was feeling being so close to such ahumbling creature.
" I won't lie to you... ever since the first time I read that I've kind of had twisted fantasies about being your meal but, on the other hand..."
She paused stretching her fingers the claws glinting in the light her grin more a Cheshire smile.
"The rest of me is scared out of it's wits... you see my problem don't you?"

Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:20 am

"It's good to be so honest," said Alucard to the woman. "I see why you'd be so afraid. After all, I'm three times your height." The alien stroked her head reassuringly as it looked into her eyes. "You can be afraid, but don't let it rule your life. Surely you can overcome your fear and be a nice meal for me, can't you?"

Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:30 am
Profile YIM

She thought for a moment looking at the pools of light that stared at her. he was right; if she let her fears continue right now... She wouldn't be able to enjoy something that might only happen once in a lifetime.
"You're pretty smart you know that?"
Her stance stiffened and her fear was pushed to the side; however slightly she still shook but, of course she hid it as well as usual when confronted.
"That's why I'm going to enjoy this as much as I can; sorry though... Kind of means I won't be just letting you eat me though; just try to indulge me, I'm sure I'll be a better meal that way."

Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:44 am

"You probably would," admitted Alucard. "But if you want me to give you that kind of pleasure before fullfilling your darkest fantasy, I suggest you remove those clothes..." Alucard's smile grew wider as it spoke to its prey...

Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:02 am
Profile YIM

She shuddered at the thought she was afraid of it too much so to do it herself; sher came up with a much better plan.
"How about instead you rip them off me one article at a time as i struggle until I'm in nothing but, my panties and gloves? Then slide my panties off with your tongue... savor me a little? I promise I won't claw at your insides if you leave my gloves... I bet you'd even like them they're made out of a part of me."
Her voice almost seductive as she stroked her hair indicating the material she meant.
"Doesn't that just sound fun? I always like a little game before a large meal... I can't see being a large meal much different."
of course the fight was to serve her conscience and was created by the half of her that didn't want anything to do with being this thing's mean.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next