View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Blackmail (For Siferus) 

Post Re: Blackmail (For Siferus)
"Th-thank you... Master." Diana arched her back as she felt the thick tendrils thrusting through her body. Loud gasps and moans passed through her lips, between escaped snippets of oh god and other exclamations of her pleasure. Diana could feel the pressure build within her. She ran her hands down her body and started to squeeze and knead her breasts, throwing her head back in moans of ecstatic pleasure. Orgasm kicked in, sending her frenzied body into a hazy sleep for a few moments before doubling over in pleasure. "NNNGGGH! Ooooh god..."

Sun May 24, 2009 3:22 am

Siferus was amazed at how quickly she came, yet showed no signs of stopping. Her hands were molesting her own breasts, so the spider gently pulled them away, coiling tendrils around the lucious orbs. Siferus also began thrusting deeper and faster into Diana's wet and tight pussy. His pelvis grinds against her clit with every thrust.

I want you all to myself, Diana. He whispered in her ear, loud enough to be heard.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun May 24, 2009 12:12 pm

I quickly felt myself go limp, absolutely nothing required of me rather then to just breathe and be. I continued to squirm and roll my hips, his thrusts arousing me to the extent of madness. I felt my toes curl and my hands wrap around two nearby tentacles, using them to simply have something to hang on to as I got fucked. Each thrust brought new jolts of pleasure up my spine, forcing me to grapple the tentacles in my hand's grip that much harder.

"I--I... I'm all yours, M-Master." I reassured him through ecstatic moans.

Mon May 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Siferus continued to ravage Diana's tender pussy with his enormous cock, trailing kisses to her cherry red lips, inviting her tongue into his mouth by licking her lips softly. Tendrils began to dance along the curves of her body, stimulating her body all the more. Diana could feel his cock begin to swell deep inside of her, nearly ready to fill her tight cunt with his cum.

Do you want me to fill all your holes, my precious Diana?

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed May 27, 2009 2:54 am

I felt like I was swimming in a sea of erotic, slippery snakes. Each one rubbed against my body sensually, sending never-ending shivers of ecstasy up my spine. But the most ecstatic of all was the one curious tendril prodding and slithering through my cunt and arse, swelling and twitching in my sopping nether. I heard his words as if from a distance, pride swelling in my chest as I heard him call me his precious. "Y-yes, master.. P-please..." My lips willingly gave in to his, my tongue rushing out to meet his.

Wed May 27, 2009 7:37 pm

Siferus pushed the curious tendril into her tight ass, starting to thrust into her. Siferus pulled away and pulled his cock out of her soft pussy, smiled and came hard, spraying her breasts and abs with an abundance of his hot, sticky fluid. Siferus placed Diana on her knees, letting her lust for him tell her what to do as a tendril slipped into her cunt, thrusting in sync with the one in her ass.

Precious Diana, master loves you.

Thu May 28, 2009 3:30 am

It felt like the whole front of my body was drenched in a hot, sticky lather. I was now on my knees, and before the tendril even touched my dripping honey pot, I came myself, spilling sex juices over the asphalt below us. I moaned loudly and long, the tendril now slipping through my orgasming and numb cunt. When the numbness finally went away, I realized that I had a phallic tentacle deep in my cunt. The surprise served merely to arouse me more.

I opened my eyes, to see my Master standing before me, his still erect dick standing at face level. My eyes were glazed over in ecstasy and I was working on instinct. I leaned towards it, the phallic thrusts serving to slow down my approach as I was interrupted by moans. I took the phallus in my nervous hands and began to fondle it, running my hand across its long, smooth surface. I then timidly placed my mouth to it, soft moans vibrating through the cock as I continued being fucked. I readjusted myself, so I was sitting on my haunches, and started licking the tip of the massive penis before me. After a few long moments I began to suckle down the phallus, the left over cum running into my mouth. After contently swallowing that little bit of an appetizer, I began to suck on it in earnest, running my lips across its surface as I swallowed more and more of the cock.

Fri May 29, 2009 11:21 am

Siferus smiled down at Diana as she began to lick the leftover cum off of his cock before taking as much as she could into her mouth, almost like she trying to milk him for his cum. A second tendril slithered into her tight little pussy, alternating thrusts with the first, providing a constant feeling of pleasure. A tendril then buried itself in her ass, beginning to thrust deep into her.

Only the best for my precious Diana.

Sun May 31, 2009 12:32 am

The second tendril threw me off balance, the rhythm of pleasures that I was used to suddenly increasing two fold. I let out a muffled squeal of pleasure when I felt another tentacle slip into my arse, penetrating the ring of muscle with a minor bit of effort. I continued to suck and run my lips across his massive cock, my tongue trailing across its veined yet smooth length. I felt the heat rising in my chest, my eyes closed as I imagined what I must look like, the image serving to arouse me even further. Another orgasm was not far off.

Sun May 31, 2009 12:44 pm

Diana was beautiful in the eyes of her master. Two tendrils plowing in and out of her beautiful cunt, while two more ream her tight ass. Her mouth filled with his behemoth dick made the erotic picture of these two perfect. His ministrations slowly intensified. Faster, harder, deeper the tendrils plunged.

Aaahn! Oh, Diana! So good! He exclaimed, his hips rocking back and forth slowly and gently.

Sun May 31, 2009 3:54 pm

The slight prodding from his cock was all that it took to throw me over the edge. I closed my eyes and took as much of his cock into my young mouth when I felt orgasm start. I could feel the head of his massive cock pressing against my throat. Nnnngggh! My muffled moan rang as loudly as it could, my orgasmatic juices flowing out of my cunt in a long-lasting river of pussy-juice. My hands went up to my master's dick, and started to jerk it into my mouth, sucking on it and holding it deep in my mouth. I finally slid the saliva-coated cock out of my throat, holding just the head behind my lips as my tongue tickled and rubbed against it.

Sun May 31, 2009 11:08 pm

Siferus moaned loudly as Diana did her damnedest to please her master. Jerking him into her mouth proved effective, as a touch of precum dribbled onto her tongue. He was going to cum, it would be up to Diana whether she swallows it or wears it, like in her dark desires.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:51 am

I ran my hand across his cock, stimulating its girth with my tender and agile hands. I continued to run them across it until I felt the throbbing that signaled climax. I slid the massive phallus to the very edge of my lips, holding it to my mouth in expectation. I continued to moan into it as I was continuously fucked from underneath. I stopped caring about logic or social status. I was in a world of lust right now.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:51 am

Siferus threw his head back when he climaxed, sending wave after wave of thick warm cum into the blonde's waiting mouth. He lifted her back into the air, pulling the tendrils from her hungry cunt, pushing his cock into her once again.

You're so sweet, Diana. He said, his lips meeting Diana's again.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:56 am

As the jet of cum exploded into my mouth, I opened my lips wide to allow it to gush into my mouth. As it did so, it continued to come, eventually dripping down over my breasts and then down across my stomach. I felt my body lifted into the air and an assault on my pussy begin anew. I arched my back and screamed in pleasure as the gigantic cock tore into me. "Oh, god!"

Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next