View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Cute Without the "E" (Rukia) 

Post Cute Without the "E" (Rukia)
Evening. Antipode was looking for a girl to rape. Now, that's exactly what it was, and this monster didn't really mind it at all. It didn't even think anything was really wrong with it, when it came right down to it. In fact, it brought Antipode something he quite enjoyed, so he generally found it a pleasant thing. Even now, after all this time, he didn't really, truly understand why the girls tended to resist so much. After all, he elicited pleasure from them ,and never pain if he could help it. He toyed with the girl, fucked her brains out, and generally left her with an intensely pleasant memory. He had no intent to humiliate or belittle, because that decreased the amount of pleasure, that decreased the emotional states that soaked into this psychic being, the states he enjoyed so very much, their rapture and enjoyment.

But thinking of such matters merely made Antipode restless. He was on the hunt, and wanted to find a girl. A lovely girl who would fulfill his criteria. He was always interested in encountering an unusual human, and even in a case like this it was no exception. So he'd been following several girls for awhile now, examining, studying, waiting until a girl was completely alone.

However, right now he'd taken a quite detour. And entered a particular dormroom. Now... by enter, it didn't necessarily mean his physical body was in there. Since he technically existed in another dimension, that wasn't really possible. But a number of tentacles existed. Almost countless, for the purposes of dealing with a single, individual girl. And those tentacles were now filling the room. When the girl finally got back, for example, she'd never encounter the tentacles. They'd move away silently before she saw them! They were invisible, and quick, and silent. They'd wait, and Antipode would only strike when he was sure the girl was alone.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Cute Without the "E" (Rukia)
After the sound of running water was cut off, the door to the bathroom inside of Sarah's shared dorm opened and she stepped out quietly. Her sky-blue eyes glanced about the large room, pondering on what to do. "Probably just relax and watch TV for the night." She said outloud, but obviously she was thinking outloud. She had just finished showering, as her light brownhair was still wet, but brushed back and neat, and plus she smelt like strawberries; her favorite smell.

She walked into the room further, stopping at the large window that overlooked the Campus' Grounds. It was getting dark out, but there were still students out on the sports fields. She allowed herself a small sigh of relief. She had been out there earlier, practicing volley ball and other sports. The instructor is a slave driver, she thought.

Sarah wore loose shorts and a baggy white T-shirt; neither clung to her body obviously to show off any of her marvelous frame, but she did however wear tight red panties under the shorts, which did. She didn't wear bras, she hated them, didn't like how they confined her large, perky breasts, but she still wore them sometimes with her school uniform, even if to seem a bit more classy infront of the other girls.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:48 pm

Of course, such worries as the clothes she was wearing wouldn't be much of a concern after a short while. And this, naturally, was because she wouldn't actually be wearing anything very soon! But at first, she wouldn't realize that. In fact, there was nothing out of the ordinary, nothing to suggest that there was a monster there waiting for her, preparing to ravish her perhaps for the entire night. And if that was the case, and she couldn't go to school in the morning due to it, who knew what further torments would come in the basement?

Regardless, Antipode thought nothing of such matters. For now, all he was interested in was capturing the girl. Carefully. For now, she'd see nothing, hear nothing. It wasn't until she'd feel something brush against her ankle that she'd notice something wrong. At first it was nothing special, just a feeling like stepping close to something that was already there on the floor. But before she could really react, the tentacle would have grasped around the ankle, wrapping around it firmly, but not too tightly.

It became visible then, a single tendril, right there grasping her ankle.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Profile YIM

Sarah still stood at the window, thinking to herself. Not aware of anything out of the ordinary in the room, because, well, nothing was. Atleast at that moment, that is. Letting out another sigh, she began to step away and turn, but felt something against her ankle. Stopping, she gazed down curiously, but by the time she did, the thing had already wrapped it's self around her ankle and held it tightly. " What in the.. " She began to shake her foot. " Get off you.. YOU THING! " She yelled. She wasn't afraid of it, more like pissed. Sarah didn't scare easily, it was because of her nature and personality.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:21 pm

Thing? I am a thing to you? How amusing. The voice didn't come from sound. In fact, you couldn't really call it a voice to begin with. What it was was the words, the inflection, entering right inside of her brain without any senses affecting it. One might confuse them for their own thoughts, except for how alien they felt. They weren't in her own voice, and in fact in a voice totally unlike hers. It was the voice of the being Antipode, and one she might grow quite familiar with in the upcoming hours.

You can call me Antipode... and I wouldn't be too terribly angry if I were you. For I'm not here to hurt you in the least. Though I expect you'll get angry anyway. Which is why I have to do, for example, this.

Other tentacles approached her, then. She could soon see a number of them, as they wrapped quickly around her other ankle, and her wrists as well!

Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:56 pm
Profile YIM

She was quite angry, but then again she was also confused. "Antipod..?" She said outloud, still struggling with the tentacle upon her ankle, but, to her dismay, she then found another tentacle wrap around her other ankle, as well as each of her wrists. She tried to pull against them, but they were too strong. " Damn it! What do you want! " She yelled, still trying to struggle, even if it were to no avail. She glanced about the room, seeing no one but herself.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:03 am

Antipode wanted a few things. But he'd be somewhat polite about it, even if the girl might fight against him. Considering that it'd be awhile before she was really neck-deep in pleasure, Antipode decided it was best to explain to her exactly what he was going to do. After all, why keep her in suspense?

It's very simple what I want. I'm a... psychic being, you could say. Notice how you aren't actually hearing my words? Anyway, when you feel something, such as, say... pleasure, I can feel it as well. With that in mind, my intent is to give you as intense a feeling of sexual pleasure as I am able, and will continue doing so almost certainly until you pass out. That should take until about dawn, given the current hour.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:23 am
Profile YIM

Sarah couldn't believe what she was hearing. "I'm about to be raped by a GHOST?" She said outloud, her face angry. She tried to struggle again, but to no avail still, she could not pull away from the tentacles wrapped around her wrists and ankles.

Though in the back of her mind, the thought of such long pleasure piked her interest, but, it wasn't strong enough of a thought to bare any notice. Finally, after another minute of struggling, she let her body hang limp, momentarily exhuasted. "Damn it.." She spoke softly. She thought about screaming, but that damn thing probably had already done something to muffle sound from the room..

Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:55 am

A ghost? Antipode laughed at that. And she'd hear it... well, not hear it. But she'd feel the emotion spill into her. An emotion of amusement, the feeling as though he was laughing in response to her words, and the ghost statement in particular. It was amusing, after all. Antipode was no ghost. And he'd even take the time to explain exactly what he was. Why? Because he was just that kind of relentless tentacle monster.

A ghost? Not at all. I'm an extra-dimensional being. I'm an alien, in the common vernacular, and I'm not just a few tentacles. More tentacles appeared. She was surrounded! They were above her, behind her, in front of her, on either side... even one or two below her, between her legs!

I'm not just a mess of tentacles, either. I have a form here, on this planet, but I see no need for you to see it quite yet. You'll get to know it and me intimately soon enough. Now, thank you for calming down. There's no need for fear, or anger. I offer a... distraction from all the troubles of life, you could say. And it's really quite the mutual benefit. Now. I'll be nice. If you cooperate, I'll even grant a request or two for the purpose of making you more comfortable, and enhancing your enjoyment. Since you won't be much able to speak later, perhaps I should ask now. Girls have asked for all sorts of things. From erasing memories to removing their clothes carefully. So don't be shy.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:04 am
Profile YIM

She remained silent as she hung there. She still couldn't believe what she was hearing. She glanced up at the tentacle around her right wrist, tugged at it slightly, before letting her sky-blue eyes gaze back down to the floor. She thought for a moment, seeming to not have a choice in the matter. "Fine.. just don't hurt me. I'll.. think of more later." She would say, her voice low but still hinted a bit of anger. She glanced back up then, gazing out at the darkening sky. " An alien, huh. You should stick with your own kind. "

Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:11 am

Stick with my own kind? He said it with a hint of amusement. Once again, something she said was quite funny. I'll have you know that for me, this isn't sexual intercourse. This is more like taking a drug. Sensing your intense sexual feelings, it's actually quite enjoyable. I might have to give you some kind of idea sometime how I perceive it, though it might make your mind explode.

That was only just slightly a joke. He doubted she'd even be able to understand the perception. Her mind would probably freak out, and throw out random things, almost like a dream.

As it was, he would agree to that first, at least. Not hurting her? That seemed fair. He didn't WANT to hurt her anyway, so she was in luck! Other tentacles would approach her, then, several of them beginning to slip up the sleeves of her shorts, and up the back of her t-shirt. It seemed Antipode was about to begin.

I'll grant your request. Just remember, if you have any others later, feel free. If you can talk, that is.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:26 am
Profile YIM

Sarah listened to what he was saying. "A drug" She said inside of her head. "You know.. addiction can be a bad thing. " She replied, instantly starting to squirm slightly when she felt more tentacles crawling up her legs and back.

She still hung there for the most part, waiting for the inevtiable. Though she wanted to try and fight back more, most of her had already concluded that she wouldn't be able to break the grasp of these tentacles. She jerked her head slightly, moving some strands of hair out of her eye sight.

To Sarah this seemed oddly weird. Here she was about to be raped by some.. psychic alien, and he was being polite about it. If only all rapists were like that. Still, though, it didn't change the fact that she was angry.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:36 am

Antipode laughed. At least, that's what it would feel like to her. Even without hearing a laugh, she'd percieve an emotion that was identical with the action. And know it was coming from him, not from her.

Perhaps that's true. But it's too late for that, now. Besides. You might find it just as pleasant. So relax.

Was she angry? Almost certainly. And he didn't care. Still, it wouldnt stop him from being polite. For example, he wouldnt damage her clothes... the tentacles moved then, and a number of them began to slip inside of her shorts, and her t-shirt as well. With careful precision, her shorts were slipped down her legs, tendrils moving so that the clothes could be removed most easily. The same happened with her t-shirt, pulled easily off of her body. Now, she was down to her underwear.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:35 am
Profile YIM

As Sarah hung there, though squirming slightly due to the tentacles moving up her body, she still thought about the situation and wondered what was going to happen tonight. She knew the general thought of course, but she also wondered if there were more of things like him preying on other students..

Her concentration was broke though, when she felt her shorts and shirt being slid off. Oddly to her, he didn't tear them, but then again he did seem polite, so that was probably why. Soon she felt the cool air against most of her body now, and in reaction she developed goosebumps.

Even though the thing, Antipod, had spoken, she still decided to remain quiet.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:57 am

What was going to happen? Well, that was the question, wasn't it? Sarah was at Antipode's mercy, and he could do whatever he wanted with her. Luckily for her, he was as good as his word. He wanted one thing from her, and anything that interrupted that, even displeasure, detracted from what he wanted from her. So of course he'd be polite. He'd not hurt he,r and not cause her any sort of pain or discomfort if he could help it.

The monstrous tentacles, which were fairly soft, felt of flesh, and were cool to the touch, continued to carefully wind around her. Her arms, her legs, around her waist, even touching her neck slightly. These tendrils were wrapping around her, holding her not so tightly that she couldn't move, but she probably couldn't escape their loose hold on her either. There were too many, after all. And at the very lease she might trip or something.

The movements soon changed, however. Soon they weren't exactly moving merely to hold her. Instead, the movements took a more soothing role. A little more like a pulsing, moving, deliberate massage.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:11 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next