View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Bullet Train Dreams 

Post Bullet Train Dreams
(this is a dream sequence where monsters can enter. If that violates a rule please let me know and I will cancel the thread)

Fresh from the shower and utterly exhausted from the day Joan lays naked on the bed, her smooth tanned skin nut brown on the white silk, hair an auburn nimbus covering her pillow. One hand strays idly over her firm breast, just brushing the erecting cherry red nipple as the other finds its way to repose idly beside her smooth slit.

Large eyelids flutter closed and she sighs gently, rounded breasts beginning to rise and fall in a regular rhythym. She smiles slightly as her eyes begin to move under the gently painted coverings, following movements only she can see.

Joan rubbed sleep from her large eyes once again as she watched the streamlined shape of the Shinkansen slide toward the small crowd awaiting it on the platform. She stepped slightly forward and unconsciously pulled down at the skirt of her school uniform frowning in annoyance as she felt yet another vagrant breeze blow over the little belt of her bare flesh the movement exposed each and every time.

She spared another sidelong glance at the small knot of men and boys that she shared the platform with and to whom she had become an almost rapt object of thinly disguised attention. Why was this uniform so revealing? the skirt stoping well short of halfway on her thigh and the silk blouson's hem a good inch above the pleats even when she stood a little scrunched, like she was now. She generally liked to be daring as she could with these icons of conservatism the schools shoehorned girls into, but now she felt her belly button must be a sort of seductive eye to these men, inviting them to the pleasures of the smooth flesh on which it was the only delightful imperfection.

She looked carefully past her little coterie, careful not to catch any eyes, terrified of the possible smile and concentrating entirely on the train as it's spearlike shaft slid so smoothly down the welcoming tunnel of the track. Damn, she thought as it came to a stop, where did THAT image come from? And why did she feel so damnably hot on what was a cool day?Why especially was her pussy tingling so, feeling moist and so terribly sensitive under the thin silk panties the skirt barely covered?

Joan stepped quickly into the train as the door opened directly in front of her, grabbbing a strap automatically as she realized the car was already full to overflowing. Noone even looked up as she and the rest of the passengers crowded in, but she noted the tingling in her crotch increase as she felt the somewhat handsome student she had noted before having his hard muscles inadvertently pressed up against her soft form

Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:36 pm

Post Re: Bullet Train Dreams
(I'm not quite sure how to scene into this one, so I'll have myself pulled into the dream somehow.)

Siferus had laid down for a long rest after ravaging another student, which is definitely his favorite activity on the island. He felt a slight ringing in his ears as he drifted off to sleep.

His eyes opened and he was no longer in his treetop home, he was on a train. A very fast moving train. Looking around the car, he realized that there was only one other person on board. Apparently all the other passengers had gotten off the train at their stops except one. A young woman, who had her back to him. This gave Siferus the element of surprise on her, and no one would know this happened.

Well, she seems pretty cute from behind. I wonder what the rest of her looks like. He thought silently to himself.

Siferus crept up to the young woman from behind, unnoticed until he was right behind her, well within his reach of tendrils. Coiling two of them around her legs, never once touching her skin before he spoke to her.

Riding all the way to the end of the line? What a coincidence. So am I.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]