View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 A Chance Encounter (Zilva) 

Post Re: A Chance Encounter (Zilva)
"Enjoy it dear," Progenitus said. Another tentacle moved to her neck, keeping it in one place. This was getting fun, so Progenitus decided to put his other plans on hold. The tentacle continued to work its way up her ass, the only lubricant being the juices that had leaked out of her pussy earlier. It gave a heavy push and finally buried its full length inside her. Then it started pumping, going as hard as it could.

Bio:
Progenitus

Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:29 am

"Hunnghh....no!!' Zilva's eyes snapped open and she strained against the tentacles. Helpless and unable to move she managed to retake some control from her trauma. She manged to moved the tentacle around her arms a few inches even trying to pull away from the one in her ass.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:29 am

As Zilva struggled, Progenitus ordered the tentacles binding her to hold on tighter, so she cannot move. The tentacle rubbing her clitoris moved down and entered her pussy once again. He was going to make her climax and make her enjoy it.

Bio:
Progenitus

Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:15 pm

"No...no....no!!!!" Zilva climaxed her eyes closed. As usual the pleasure was minimal but this time it did not hurt her so much. She lie there breathing hard the tentacles still inside of her. At least I can't be driven insane with pleasure she thought. Still that was not terrible.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:34 am

"You see? No matter how much you try, you will enjoy this. Now allow me to test out my new powers on you," Progenitus said, his evil smile returning on his face. The tentacle in her cunt suddenly began squirting aphrodisiac into Zilva, to increase her sexual desires. "Enjoy it dear."

Bio:
Progenitus

Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:21 am

The aphrodisiac surprisingly had no effect on Zilva. Her mind was still wired strangely so the increased sexual feelsing were read as increased adrenaline. Zilva managed to tug her arm free and grabbed at the tentacle in her ass trying to remove it.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:33 am

"Interesting, very interesting," Progenitus muttered to himself. He had been waiting for the aphrodisiac to take effect, but was surprised when nothing had happened. "Stay still," he muttered. The tentacle caught her arm and pulled it back. The other tentacles fucking her pumped in fast, both began spraying aphrodisiac again.

Bio:
Progenitus

Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:20 pm

Zilva's mind began to cloud over and she struggled just to shake her head to clear it. "Please whatever your doing please stop it...it's messing with my head....unnghh...." She squirmed helplessly under the grasp of the tentacles. Her body climaxed again but she did not feel it this time too worried about her foggy head.

Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4