View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 9:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Chance Encounter (Zilva) 

Post A Chance Encounter (Zilva)
As the sun began to set, a dark gray blob entered quietly through the cracks of a door leading to the student dorms. By now most students have gone back to their dorms so there was little activity in the hallways. Just the thing needed for Progenitus to sneak around, looking for girls still wandering the halls and stalking them. It has been awhile since Progenitus last came in here and he was eager to meet some of the new students. As Progenitus slid down the hallway, he suddenly heard footsteps approaching. He stopped suddenly, not making any noise and hoping no one would notice him, but whoever walked by didn't seem to notice him since the sky was beginning to get darker.

A head formed from blob of gray substance and it studied the person who had walked past. Progenitus had never met her before. Ah, a new student. This would prove to be interesting. he thought to himself. Smiling, the head retracted back into the blob and it once again started moving, tailing the girl but maintaining a good distance away just in case she noticed something. Whoever she was, she was in for a surprise.

Bio:
Progenitus

Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:14 am

Post Re: A Chance Encounter (Zilva)
Zilva walked briskly through the halls toward her room. She had not intended to have stayed out this late but still it had happened. Her jacket was pulled and button closed over her loose white tank top. Her jeans were fasted at the top with a thick belt. From the pockets of the jacket a very faint clinking sound could be heard. She paused suddenly turning around as she sensed something. "Don't ignore your gut Zilva..." She muttered. Placing a hand in her pocket she increased her pace.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:21 am

When the girl stopped, Progenitus stopped as well, but he was confident that she did not see him. The sky was dark by now and the only thing illuminating the hallways was the moonlight and small lamps. As the girl increased her pace, Progenitus did so as well, sliding easily over the floor. He decided that it would be better to be prepared so he formed two tentacles, in case anything happens, but he carefully kept those tentacles out of view.

Bio:
Progenitus

Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:31 am

Zilva reached her room in record time. She unlocked the door dashing inside and then closing and locking it behind her. "Phew....." She slid down the door until she was sitting, her back against it. "Well..I should be safe in here....at least now anything that's chasing me has a dorr to try and bash through. Her heart rate began to slow as she calmed down.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:42 am

Progenitus frowned a little when the girl entered her dorm and closed the door. But the door wasn't going to be a problem. Progenitus retracted his tentacles and compressed his body short enough he can fit beneath the cracks of the door. It was time to make a move and Progenitus began moving under the door.

Bio:
Progenitus

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:00 am

Zilva did not move from the door, in fact she pressed her back against it a little more. She tneded to let her guard down when she was in her own private room and so far that had not hurt her too badly. It was because fo this that she did no see the blob oozing it's way into her room. Heck she had not even turned on the light.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:12 am

She didn't even notice Progenitus enter! This was going far better than Progenitus had originally thought. Slowly and carefully he moved the last parts of his body through the door, careful not to let the girl feel anything. When he was completely in the room, Progenitus decided it was time to act. He quickly formed two tentacles and sent them towards the girl's legs. When they were fastened securely, Progenitus began retracting them, dragging her slowly towards him.

Bio:
Progenitus

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:18 am

"Huh..oh..damn.." Zilva felt herself being slowly dragged toward..something. She swiftly reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out two vials. The vials contained a soft looking metal and water. Giving the vials a swift shake to mix the contents she threw them in the direction of whatever was pulling her. The vials would explode into intensely hot, but not very damaging fireballs.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:36 am

Progenitus felt searing pain burning on his skin after the vials exploded. The heat it was giving off forced him to release his tentacle and repair the wound, but he wasn't unprepared. Four more tentacles shot out from the blob. Two were going for her leg while the other two went for her hands. If Progenitus can have her disabled, then she wouldn't be able to throw anymore vials.

Bio:
Progenitus

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:44 am

Zilva manged to throw one more vial before she felt all of her limbs become restrained. She tugged at the tentacles binding her hoping the last vial she threw was enough to force the monster to let go. She would keep tugging on her restraints though..they had to weaken sooner or later.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:51 am

The last vile hit Progenitus rather hard, forcing him to pull back three tentacles to repair the wounded flesh. However he still had one more holding onto the girl, making sure she wouldn't escape. But just as soon has the tentacles were pulled back, three more were released, rebinding her hands her arms and legs. Progenitus decided it was time into introduce himself. The top part of his body formed and he said, "You should stop throwing those things at me. It really hurts you know."

Bio:
Progenitus

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:59 am

Zilva tried to smile reaming calm and composed. "It's also rude to enter a lady's room without knocking..even ruder to restrain her. Don't you have any manners?" There was still one vial left in ehr pocket but she had no way of getting to it. This creature had beaten her..for the time being.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:03 am

Progenitus smiled and said, "Manners is something I don't use these days." He slid closer to the girl, allowing her to see his "face" up close for the first time. It also allowed him to study the girl some more. She looked beautiful, and it seems Progenitus choose his target well. He formed two more tentacles from his back and said, "Don't try anything funny. Now allow me to introduce myself. I am Progenitus, a very lonely demon."

Bio:
Progenitus

Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:09 am

"I see..so what is it you want from me? Surely you could have found a much better girl to keep you company..I'm not much to look at nor am I much for conversation.." Zilva tried to sit up at least the restras moving with her as she did. "Now how about you let me go huh? I've nothing you want after all"

Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:14 am

"Oh no," Progenitus replied, a evil smirk appearing on his face. One of the tentacles moved itself around her neck, keeping it pinned in place. "On the contrary, you are just the girl I need. And I plan on having some fun with you tonight." The tentacles began slowly moving her towards him.

Bio:
Progenitus

Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next