View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Chance Encounter (Zilva) 

Post Re: A Chance Encounter (Zilva)
"Relax dear. And enjoy this," Progenitus whispered into her ear. As the tentacle continued to rub her sensitive part, Progenitus leaned down and began sucking on one of her nipples.

Bio:
Progenitus

Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:23 pm

"Nghh....just...oh never mind..you're not going to stop..." Zilva sighed her struggles ceasing for the moment. Most girls would have been able to find some pleasure from this no matter how horrible it was but not Zilva..not since her first time had Zilva enjoyed sex. She would just wait for the monster to get it's fill and let her go.

Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:08 am

Progenitus smiled when Zilva stopped struggling. He continued to suck on her nipples while his tentacles massaged her pussy. He waited until her pussy is dripping wet. Then he raised from himself from her breasts and walked over to her waiting pussy. A cock emerged from his body and Progenitus and he positioned it in front of her well lubricated pussy, then entered.

Bio:
Progenitus

Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:27 am

''Ungh!!! Ow.....'' Zilva shook her head her teeth clenched. "Just...please not so hard'' She was little suprised at how wet she had gotten..

Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:28 pm

Progenitus too noticed the wetness of her pussy as he buried his member inside her. "I think perhaps you are enjoying this more than you know," he taunted her as he began pumping slowly inside her. Meanwhile the tentacles began rubbing her nipples, which were already beginning to get hard.

Bio:
Progenitus

Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:31 pm

Zilva's body was indeed reacting to the acts. However her mind did not registered them as all that pleasurable...odly it was not registered as pain either. As she lie there she swallowed hard gritting her teeth a bit. Her breathing was slightly shallow but her mind was still blank.

Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:56 pm

Progenitus continued to pump his cock inside her pussy, steadily increasing his pace. Surprisingly Zilva did not make any noise a his cock entered her, nor had she had an orgasm. I'll make you enjoy this then, he thought to himself. As he continued to fuck her, another tentacle emerged from his back and began rubbing her clitoris.

Bio:
Progenitus

Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:11 pm

Zilva moved a bit reflexively her body reacting to the treatment. However she turned her head to the side her eyes blank as if she was no longer there. It would feel no different to the monster but to her it still did nnot feel very nice.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:40 am

This one is different, Progenitus thought to himself after he noticed how Zilva reacted. It was almost as if the tentacle was never there. He released the tentacles on her legs and pushed them against her chest, exposing her pussy completely to him. This allowed him to push in deeper, but would also cause Zilva more pain.

Bio:
Progenitus

Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:48 am

"Nghh..." Zilva's teeth gritted and her eyes tighten a bit from the pain but still there was no non-body reaction tot he pleasure. "Unngg..that...is..no pleasant...." She tried to move her legs down to stop the pain.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:56 am

Progenitus' firm grip on her legs made it impossible for her to move them. He increased his pace in her tight pussy even more, going as fast as he could. He was sure this would probably cause her pain, but it was feeling good and it didn't matter to him. After several minutes, Progenitus was ready to climax. He sprayed wave after wave of his hot seeds into her. When he pulled out of her, it mixed with her juices and dripped out. But Progenitus wasn't done yet, he had other plans. He stood there, taking a moment to catch his breathe as his tentacles continued to probe her body.

Bio:
Progenitus

Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:55 am

Zilva was still trying to get out of her restraints. The pain had retreated but the tenacles were still there.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:27 pm

sorry posted on the wrong thread x_x

Nakamura Sachi

Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:47 pm

(lol its okay)

Progenitus needed to recharge his strength, so he decided to let the tentacles play with her a little while he waited. One made its way to her clitoris and began rubbing in while another way began wriggling itself into her ass.

Bio:
Progenitus

Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:50 pm

Zilva's body jerked trying to free herself from the tentacles. She shook her head side to side helplessly her blanks eyes sudden shut tightly. She figured that once the monster had cum then he would be donw but it seemed that it was going to keep tormenting her.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next