View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 In Loving Memory (Siferus) 

Post Re: In Loving Memory (Siferus)
I shudder to think what this island has done to my daughter. Some monster may have her, she may be in those accursed labs where they took me to do this to me. He said, thinking about the horrifying things that he knows happen here.

The tendrils pulls Persephone closer to Siferus, giving the feel that he is only trying to comfort her, when only he knew his real intentions. He was preparing to rape her if he can't get any more information from her.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:59 pm

"I'm sorry I'm not much help," Persephone said, truly apologetic. Must be hard for him to be separated from his daughter...on top of that, changed into a monster. She was pulled closer and she didn't object to it, although she wondered if such close proximity was really alright between them. She was beginning to get a little nervous as she looked at Siferus' face--the only part of him that really reminded her of someone who was once human.

"U-umm...if that's it, maybe I could go back to sleep?" she asked, tugging at her arms a bit.

Persephone Williams

Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:06 pm

I'm afraid I have other plans for you, miss Persephone. you see, I'm a rather horny monster, and you have to be looking very beautiful, so I think I'm going to have some fun with you. The spider said, the tendrils tightening around her wrists, ankles and waist, restraining her body.

Reaching up with another tendril, it slithers underneath the small pink nightgown adorning her beautiful curved body, tearing it away slowly, letting Persephone listen and see as her only piece of clothing is torn away. Another tendril reached up and slithered between her legs and pressed itself against her tight cunt, squirting his aphrodisiac into her, letting her body begin to get warm, eventually leading to arousal.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:54 pm

"Eeeek!" She squeaked in shock as she was effectively tied down. The girl tried pulling at her wrists and could barely move her hands an inch in any direction. Siferus was much stronger than her and easily kept the startled girl down as she struggled to get free of the monster's grasp. She tried kicking, but that only served to hurt her ankles needlessly and any further moving to injure the creature that kept her captive through those means would result in more bodily harm for herself.

The girl watched with wide blue eyes as her dress was ripped off, leaving her absoltuely bare to his eyes. She blushed in embarrassment, never having been so exposed before and redoubled her efforts to get away, squirming and wiggling about on the bed like thre was no tomorrow. The pink flush spread throughout her young body the longer she stayed like that, vulnerable and exposed.

She felt something at her entrance and tried to move her hips away by bending her knees upward--showing off her shaved pussy in the process--or by trying to turn around and not gettng much luck there. The girl was stuck as something foreign was squirted into her, crying out in protest. He hadn't even done anything to her yet and already something was ssparying her insides!

The girl closed her eyes, ready for an assault on her body, when she felt a strange almost comforting warmth spread through her veins as the aphrodisiac took effect. She calmed down, amazed by what she felt and wondered what this feeling was...After a little while, she felt...odd...bothered by something...There was something odd going on between her legs...a delicious sort of ache she had that she couldn't make go away. And she was leaking...was it her period?! No...no...she had finished it two weeks ago and wasn't due for another two weeks...

Little did she know that she was secreting her own lubricant, her pussy filling up the room with the very scent of her own sex. She was practically dripping with arousal now, not that she realized it yet.

Persephone Williams

Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:17 am

Siferus chuckled silently as the look of confusion soon appeared on Persephone's face. She was growing wetter by the moment. It wouldn't be long before she realized the fact that she was horny, and a glimpse of the cock, now fully hard and ready would be enough to bring her to that realization, hopefully.

Siferus repositioned himself to whisper gently into her ear, his cock pressing against her soft skin, letting her feel the entire 11" length press firmly against her. You have a beautiful body, Persephone. I'm going to pleasure you all night long. He said, a darker tone of voice more prevalent.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2