View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Awakening (For Karissa) 

Post Awakening (For Karissa)
Night time. Antipode was searching through the dorms again, finding that this was one of the very best places to find pretty young girls to use for hours on end. Even when girls from other rooms heard, they did nothing... and it was quite pleasing to him to make the girls scream as loud as possible. He'd found himself being slightly less uncaring in his attitude. He actually made a habit of giving them a request or two, attempting to make them at ease before he takes them to incredible pleasure. Since the purpose was to gain their pleasure, having them cooperate was actually a bit better than simply forcing it.

Now, he found himself in Karissa's room. He knew nothing about her, hadn't followed her or anything. Tonight was simply a random attack, no more or less. Most of his form was outside the window, out in the cool air. However, her window, which was open, allowed multiple tentacles to slip inside. The room was small enough, her bed close enough, that the tentacles would be all aroudn her easily enough. Far enough away not to disturb her, at least for now, but enough of them to make sure that she would have no chance of escaping from her bed when she awoke.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:29 am
Profile YIM

Karissa was dressed in layers her loose black pajamas and underneath a loose silken boxer and spaghetti strap set along with her clawed glove, it seemed she almost never took them off anymore even in her sleep.
"No not again! get away from me!"
She shouted in her sleep as the monster in her dream attacked her ripping her clothes piece by piece until it pulled her towards the odd central body of the tentacles.
She jolted awake breathing heavily her eyes wide. She placed her hand over her chest and glanced at the shadows of her dark room she touched a small wet spot that had formed on her pajama bottoms and sighed slightly.
"It... It's still making my body do this... after a year... I can't believe this... how can my body consider a nightmare like that arousing?!"
She finished her sentence before silently mouthing curse words she reached over to her nightstand and pulled a can of warm tea off of it sipping it calmly.
"only a dream Karissa get over it... it won't find you here."
her body quivered with fear and her chest raise and lowered as her breath calmed the rhythm slowed. she pushed to blanket off her bed weakly and laid back against her pillow not yet ready to keep her eyes closed as each time she did she saw it again. She didn't know, she couldn't have know that one of a similar species was right outside her window waiting to strike and make her relive her horror. She then did something she'd soon regret, she slipped the full arm gloves and the jewelry attached off her arms placing them on her nightstand hoping it would ease her mind just a little.

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:54 am

It noted her nightmare, her unsettled cries and attempts to calm her nerves. Her nightmare... he realized something. She had been attacked and found it both frightening and still arousing, even after a year. How interesting... he did not intend to make her afraid. That was not his goal, though he wasn't particularly bothered by it... unless it got in the way of the pleasure he so enjoyed watching them enter. And this, he guessed, may be enough to get in the way. No, by human measures it may be hard to tell, but he was not human, he had more levels of consciousness than a human could even fathom. As his lower levels observed, his higher levels reached conclusions based on very limited information... but which was almost always accurate. He knew immediately he had to be careful. Very careful.

His tentacles were still invisible. He would not allow himself to be seen quite yet... not until he already had her. He waited until she was back on her bed, and he'd be able to seize her without her being able to reach those gloves and jewelry. It was a little longer. A few more minutes. A few more seconds, his tendrils twitching slightly in anticipation. Then, finally, they moved, quickly, efficiently. They'd been in the perfect position beforehand, silent and invisible. But suddenly, they were no longer invisible, no longer silent, and very clearly there.

A tentacle moved to each of her limbs, suddenly wrapping around each wrist, and each ankle. She was held fast, several other tentacles moving around her stomach, and her shoulders. She would feel herself pulled up off of her bed, moved more to the middle of her room. There there was more room to act, to touch and feel and play with her. She wouldn't have a chance to even more before he acted, and before she knew it, her body would be high above the floor, multiple tentacles supporting her weight in addition to the ones on her limbs and torso.

Good evening. Please do not panic. I am not the entity which haunts your dreams, though I am a... monster of this island. I know you are disturbed, and since my goal is your pleasure... I'd like you to feel at ease. Do not be afraid, you will not be hurt. He was acting in a way that was completely self-serving. He wanted her to relax, to enjoy herself. The greater her pleasure, the more he would enjoy himself. She had no real choice, but he knew he had to be delicate with this one. My name is... Antipode. Please tell me yours.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:26 am
Profile YIM

Upon being grappled Karissa freaked out beginning to struggle until the tentacles lifted her up and sat below her.
"Karissa... what what the fuck do you want antipode?!"
She spit looking at him eyes full with rage as she tried in vein to free herself.
I'm so scared... please.. don't let this happen again...
Her other half pleaded it's voice much softer than the current on in control, if antipode looked deep enough it would be able to tell there were two different personas looking at him through her hazel orbs as she thrashed her neck until her hair fell into her face.
"And trust me when I say disturbed is a damned understatement, if your goal is pleasure, the most pleasurable thing you could do is let meh get back to sleep!"
unfortunately luck always seemed to be on the side of the monster if it began to pleasure her or stimulate the right emotion the other karissa, the kind gentle soft submissive karissa would take over.
"I guess I'm jumpping the gun a bit... what do you want with me?"
she asked taking a deep breath and calming down a little.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:51 am

Her struggles wouldn't be very effective, due to the strength of his tentacles. Even if she did free herself, she'd fall to the ground and probably knock herself unconscious or something. Really, she was in a lose-lose situation, if her goal was to be free. Tentacles which did not touch her swarmed around her, above her, below her, to every side, making it clear, at least he hoped, that even if she freed herself from one or more tentacles (not likely) she'd still be completely trapped. He let her rage burn itself out, and watched her calm herself down, knowing she could return to anger at any moment.

Karissa... I see. What do I want? Your body, your physical pleasure. Not your pain, discomfort, or anything of the sort, though emotional duress is usually a side effect of my efforts. So, though I will not be letting you go back to sleep tonight, at least not for a very long time... I will, to show you my seriousness in not harming you, grant you a request or two. No, I will not leave you alone, so that request will not count, but if it is something I am capable of, I will most likely be willing to do it.

He did not yet begin to pleasure her, though the tentacles around her did appear to close in on her. Though he would not wait for her permission or anything of the sort, he would be patient... why not see how she would react before simply giving up and taking her for as long as he wished?

Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:18 pm
Profile YIM

"I have three if you'd be so kind since apparently I have no way outta this.."
She began sighing slightly coming up with anything that might make this at least not completely repulsive.
"One, Don't try anything 'cute' like creeping up me ass... got that? Two... Destroy my clothes slowly if you would... I'm going to burn um anyway since you've touched um and the slut kinda enjoys it... finally... when you're done... clean up my body... I'm sure the slut wouldn't mind, but... I like our body to be clean..."
She was obviously hesitating even though she knew what was coming her and that she wouldn't escape no matter how much she attempted to struggle she soon realized it was more painful than useful as she resigned her body for it to take. she shuddered to think what exactly the rest of this thing looked like. what would be found rather curious however was how she talked of her body as if it were shared.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:23 am

Curious? Very curious indeed. His mind had been gauging something unusual about her anyway, but had not yet made any conclusions. Her words, however, made it perfectly clear. He understand in a flash, and she would feel an emotion entering her mind. It was a feeling, but she would know it wasn't hers, but instead one from a foreign source... well, an obvious foreign source. Amusement. Of course, it was not any clearer than that, the source of his amusement wouldn't be shown until he responded to her, talking again into her mind. It was not a sound, it did not come from her sense, but entered directly into her mind. (she would realize, if she hadn't already, that all of his speaking was of this variety.)

Ahh. I understand now, what was curious about you. Your psyche is separated into multiple parts... and if I am interpreting your words correctly, your mind has been partitioned with regards to entities such as myself. More amusement. Almost delight. A curious delight of someone learning something they find most interesting. The side of you currently dominant is a manifestation of your rage and resentment, at least when it comes to my... kind. A more active, lucid form in general. Your way of siphoning your anger in such a way that it does not totally destroy you. And the other, the one you call the slut... that would be, if I am correct, the side which accepts the pleasure, and is most likely much more submissive and willing. In other words, that portion is there to seperate the pleasure, the submitting aspect, the portion of your self that enjoys both the physical pleasure, and I imagine desires love as well. This so as to avoid a level of shame that would, again, destroy your mind. Am I getting any of this right? Oh, and your requests are all fine. I shall not enter your ass... unless you ask for it specifically. I will destroy your clothes, though I intended to just remove them carefully. And when you awaken you will be clean.

He wished for her responses. However, with that part complete, he would begin the process, even though he wished to hear more from this side of her. She would feel two new tendrils begin to move up her stomach, underneath her loose black pjs, and discovering her spaghetti strapped undershirt underneath. They did not move under that shirt, but instead stayed under just the black pajamas. Even so, they moved up, finding her breasts. The thin tips began tracing lightly on her breasts, through the fabric, moving in circles slowly moving towards her nipples.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:34 am
Profile YIM

"Yeah, ya got it right from what I know... not too happy about it as you probably already know we hate each other."
then it aroused her lightly allowing her other half to take over completely. This one's voice was smoother and slightly more fearful looking at the tentacle obviously frightened.
"Please... please don't..."
She squealed lightly as Antipode finally reached her nipples she shook her head in protest but obviously wasn't as strong willed as the previous as that was her only bit of struggle.
"I beg of you please don't do this... I'll do anything else."
She plead obviously not remembering the request that had been made as she looked down at impressions of the tentacles under her shirt.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:49 am

Which part? Touching your breasts, or any of this period? I assume you're the other personality... what can I do to set you at ease and allow you to enjoy yourself? He was curious to talk to her two sides. It would be interesting to see the differences in their reactions, and how he could affect the two of them... he wanted to experiment with this, though it would certainly last awhile.

However, for now, he did not stop touching her breasts. He would only do that, and only maybe, after she made it perfectly clear that it was that and not this in general that she was speaking of. The tips of his tendrils rubbed at her nipples, and soon she would feel a slight moisture going through the fabric, making her flesh just slightly wet with the warm liquid which was on his flesh. She would feel the tips press down lightly, playing with her as several other tendrils moved up her silken nightshirt, and began to pull at it, not removing it as his first intent had been, but putting pressure on it to rip it. One of the tendrils moved up her chest to her neck, another up her back to her neck, and they both pulled, slowly ripping the overshirt off of her body. As the tearing began more tentacles joined in, finally ripping the entire thing off, leaving her upper body only in that light spaghetti strap shirt.

Please... feel free to talk as long as you are able. I'm not in any hurry, afterall, and you interest me. And forgive me if I'm acting in a way against your wishes as to your clothing... I'm just following your other side's orders, after all.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:22 am
Profile YIM

"That warmth is nice... please don't stop that..."
when she felt her shirt tear off squeaked in pleasure for just a second before staring in shock at what happened and his explanation.
"That little bitch!"
Her softer side nearly growled showing obvious hostility as she looked to the monster, her fear and discomfort fading quite a bit now replaced by in a way; self hatred
"I can't believe she'd tell you to destroy my clothes... I loved that nightshirt... well two can play at this... hmmm she hates it when I moan... play with my nipples! as hard as you can; make me scream!"
She asked something she knew her other half would hate was her body moaning in pleasure even if it repulsed her this had become an odd sort of internal war between the two halves it was doubtful that antipode would object, after all he was already playing with her breasts.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:39 am

He was curious. She was enjoying his touches, at least this form of her was. How interesting... and then she yelped in pleasure when he tore the shirt off. But as soon as he spoke, responded in anger. How interesting! Well, in response, he continued teasing her nipples, pressing and rubbing through the fabric, letting the sides of his tendrils rub against the rest of each breast as the tip rubbed against the tip. The warm wet tendrils continued touching her, continued seeping through her undershirt as she spoke.

Hmm. I will do as you wish. However, I'm curious. The soudn you made as I destroyed it... it sounded... pleasant. As if you greatly enjoyed it. You are upset at your other side, however, for ordering it. If you did enjoy it, would you allow me to do the rest? I can also, if you'd like, make sure that they are repaired without a stitch when you awaken. How would you like that? He did not immediately increase the amount of teasing he was doing. He still wanted to talk to her, to gain more information.

You two are struggling against each other, you two seem to be rivaling each other. I've never met a human so internally conflicted before! Please, tell me more, or else... hmm. Her softer side still had a bit of fire in it. Clearly that was something in her personality normally, something shared, and the one side simply exaggerated it for effect. Interesting.

Tendrils moved under her under shirt, and soon she would feel that the two were strangely different, slightly thicker tentacles as they moved up her flesh. The undersides were wetter, and had strange bumps on them. They also had strange little hair-like cilia which would tickle and stimulate her body. The tendrils wrapped around her breasts, coiling once, twice, a third time around, moving closer to her nipples with each time. The strange undersides started moving, with muscles of their own, in such a way as to squeeze at her flesh, fondling her much more effectively than a hand ever could, massaging her sensitive breasts easily as the tips coiled closer and closer to her nipples.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:20 am
Profile YIM

She thought for a moment she enjoyed the feeling of her clothing being torn from her; the only reason she ever actually stripped instead of tore it off herself was because she loved her clothes.
"Mmmm, yes that would be wonderful... but do it slowly... and make sure they're in good condition.... and run my undergarments between my lips when they're destroyed... if you'd be so kind of course... What else would you like to know?"
she asked before closing her eyes and quivering as the strange tendrils massaged her breasts slowly inching towards her sensitive nipples she grinned impishly as antipode continued.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:51 am

Slowly? I'll see what I can do. And they'll be perfect in the morning, yes. As he spoke into her mind yet again, the tentacles on her breasts continued coiling closer and closer to her nipples, slowly, drawing out the process for many seconds longer than he needed to. When they finally reached it, she was in for a surprise as the tendrils' tips opened up. They moved down suddenly onto her little tits, surrounding them as if they were strange little mouths. The inside was like the underside, pulsing and pulling, with many little fleshy cilia rubbing against her sensitive nubs, even as the "mouths" began pulling, tugging, sucking on them.

She would feel his increased amusement. His enjoyment of her reactions. Yes, this would be wonderful... she would be very fun to play with, and hopefully for a long time to come. A third tendril would move under her shirt, inbetween her breasts, up to her neck, and would curl around her undershirt lightly. Another moved to her back, and did the same the other way. They moved to the sides suddenly, to the little straps, and pulled, suddenly snapping them easily. However, they weren't done, and began pulling, each in an opposite direction away from her, and her undershirt strained and stetched, slowly pulling apart.

A little rip. A little sound here and there, for one moment. Then another as a little more gave way. Then, a steady pulling, as the sides of the shirt gave way. He allowed it to be as slow as possible, the shirt finally being pulled completely off, falling to the ground, exposing her breasts to the cold air. Well, small amounts of them anyway, as most of her flesh was under the ministrations of massaging musculature. The tips were pulled even harder then, and the tendrils on her breasts moved faster and with more strength, since there was much more freedom of movement.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:08 am
Profile YIM

she said out of reflex at the mouth's clamped onto her nipples she arched her back in joy as the shirt ripped she let out a cute squeak with each new tear until it was completely removed from her body. her pajamas showed signs of her arousal as a small wet patch appeared on them. slowly the patch lined her pant legs showing the exact shape of the silken garment below; She was very much aroused obviously as she screamed once in pleasure though not out of orgasm; it was just to see her other half squirm in her head.
Her breathing became quicker as did her pulse as she enjoyed ever second of the play he was preforming on her nipples and breasts.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:32 am

He noticed the wet patch growing, quickly spreading from a little bit to a much larger area. How nice that was... she was clearly aroused, and he enjoyed every second of her pleasure. He desired it, and wanted to increase it, more and more and more. His enjoyment would be poured into her mind, and it would be evident to her -to both of hers- that he was enjoying her pleasure almost as much as she was.

I'm glad you are enjoying yourself. So tell me, while you are still capable of thought, what caused you to break into two? He'd be probing her mind for awhile. He couldn't really read her mind, so it'd only be through her words that he'd discover what he wanted to know. Not that he minded, of course. This was very... interesting.

The toying of her breasts continued unabated, while other tendrils moved down. Her naked back and stomach were played upon by other tentacles, which rubbed against them, tracing their tips against her soft flesh, teasing her and rubbing her softly. Several moved into her pajama pants, and moved deep within, though staying above her panties, not touching her soft sex even through the fabric. This was on purpose. The tendrils began to pull here, too, slowly ripping her pants off of her body, piece by piece coming apart thanks to the slow pressure, and eventually, the pants would be off of her, leaving only her soaked panties on her fair body.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:46 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next