View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Midnight on the rooftops (Natsumi Seri) 

Post Midnight on the rooftops (Natsumi Seri)
Siferus found himself sitting on top of the entrance to the rooftop on one warm summer night. The moon was high in the sky and the stars sparkled brightly as he sat there and stared off into the darkness of the night.

He heard the door open beneath of him, signifying the fact that someone had come to join him unknowingly.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:15 pm

Post Re: Midnight on the rooftops (Natsumi Seri)
Opening the door to the roof carrying a blanket, Natsumi walked onto the roof wearing a tiny t-shirt in which the fabric rode just below her massive breasts threatening to release her braless breasts to the warm night air and a pair of tiny lacy white panties which hugged her firm butt and rode up on her cunt leaving little to the imagination.

"It's too nice tonight to sleep in my stuffy room." Natsumi said to the open air of the room spreading the blanket onto the roof and laying down. Entranced by the view of the moon and the stars she laid back ,relaxing comfortably and having no idea of the monster that was also on the roof watching the stars with her.

Natsumi and Iseria

Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Siferus watched as the beautiful girl walked up onto the roof wearing very little, carrying a blanket.

"It's too nice tonight to sleep in my stuffy room." He heard her say. Sitting there silently, watching her walk around to find a suitable spot to apparently sleep.

Now that you're here, who says you'll sleep tonight? He said, hopping down to be in between the beautiful girl and the door. Given the roof was fenced off to keep people from falling off the rooftop, there was nowhere for the girl to go as the spider watched to see her reaction.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:18 pm

"Oh god, another monster. I seem to meet a new one everyday." Natsumi sighed, taking up a position to try and slip past him and back into the dorm. Not seeing an opening she asked him "Mind telling me your name before you have your way with me?"

Natsumi and Iseria

Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:24 pm

It's not often that my name gets asked. Fair enough. My name is Siferus Darkcrown. How about I have your name, miss. He said with a shrug before turning to spit his thread over the door, making sure it cannot be opened. It seemed to Natsumi that he only spit air, but this was not the case. Siferus began to stretch his tendrils toward Natsumi.

You seem pretty sure of what happens next.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:32 pm

"My name is Natsumi Seiri. I seem sure of what happens next because pretty much all of the monsters I have met think of only one thing." she said backing away as the tendrils stretched towards her. Sighing she said "I should have expected this when I came up here."

Natsumi and Iseria

Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:38 pm

You couldn't have known this is one of my favorite spots to relax on nights like this, but now that you're here, you're not getting away from me until I'm done with you. Siferus spoke in a darker tone of voice than before, making his intentions obvious.

As she steps back, Siferus would walk closer until he leaps up and over Natsumi and grabs her waist, ankles and wrists from behind.

Since you already know what is going to happen, do you just want to get down to it?

Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:55 pm

"Well I don't have much choice now do I?" Natsumi said wriggling in his grasp, her large breasts almost escaping from her tiny shirt and her nipples beginning to harden from the grasp of the beast behind her.

Natsumi and Iseria

Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:00 pm

No, not really. Just thought I'd at least try to be civil about it. Siferus would say, reaching a tendril beneath the tiny top and tearing it away slowly, letting her hear the fabric tearing as the top is torn and tossed to the ground. As she watched the tiny shirt fall to the rooftop, another tendril reached up her legs, slithering against her bare skin up to her tiny panties, teasing her slit with the fabric the only thing between her cunt and his tendril.

Feels good, yes?

Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:20 pm

"Ahhh.." Natsumi moaned as the tendril teased her barely covered sex. With her breasts bared to the open air, her golden ring-shaped nipple piercings gleaming in the moonlight, her body was bare and ready for the taking.

Natsumi and Iseria

Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:28 pm

Siferus turned Natusmi to face him, taking a very good look at Natsumi's body.

Nipple rings? Kinky.

Siferus wanted to tease her body before taking her, so the tendril slowly slid her tiny panties down to her ankles before tearing them away, letting the scraps fall freely to the ground, exposing her entire body to the warm night air. The tendril parted her cunt slightly enough to squirt some liquid into her, causing her body to slowly begin to heat up. The liquid was his aphrodisiac, meant to make her so horny, she can't help but cry out for release.

Let me tell you what just happened. Right about now, you can feel your body getting warmer. That warmth will eventually cause your arousal. What I just put in you is an aphrodisiac that will keep your body aroused for about three orgasms before your body returns to normal and I can be a bit of a tease... He said, two of his tendrils coiling around her heaving breasts. The tendril returns to her cunt, grinding against it, the effects of the aphrodisiac making the teasing that much more arousing.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:44 pm

The effects of the aphrodisiac began to sink in quickly causing a blush to begin rising on her face and the heat to begin building in her exposed sex. "Aaah" Natsumi moaned as the tendrils coiled around her sensitive breasts and one began to grind against her now hungry cunt.

Natsumi and Iseria

Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:56 pm

Siferus watched as Natsumi quickly began to succumb to his drug, watching as she tried to resist, but it was obvious that she was losing herself to the arousal.

The tendrils began to squeeze at her breasts gently, only trying to arouse her to insatiable heights. The tendril would grind faster and more forcefully, but never once entering her, occasionally teasing her clitoris, Siferus taking in every little motion and sound she made, letting her see the huge cock that hung between his legs come into full view, implanting the seeds of lust not only into her body, but now her mind.

How do you feel, Natsumi? Aroused? Lusting for me?

Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:05 am

"Ahhhhh" Natsumi moaned as the tendrils stimulated her sensitive breasts and teased her now dripping cunt. Seeing the massive cock hanging between his legs she began thinking about it pounding every one of her holes and driving her to orgasm after orgasm. As the thoughts crossed her mind her cunt began gushing her honey, the remnants running down her legs.

"Unhh, Fuck me! Please!" she moaned, her face a deep red from lust and from disbelief that she could have ever said that.

Natsumi and Iseria

Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:14 am

Begging for it so soon? I'm going to enjoy this. He chuckled, spreading her legs slowly and pulling her toward the gigantic cock that hung from his body. In mere moments, the tip of the behemoth cock began to press firmly against the entrance to her now soaking wet cunt. Siferus began to slowly press the tip inside of Natsumi, and when the tip had gone all the way in, he quickly forced the rest of his meat inside of the beautiful woman, pressing against her cervix gently.

After a moment of letting her stretch to accommodate him, he began to slide his cock in and out of her tight cunt, her juices running down his shaft, lubricating him and filling the air with the unmistakable smell of sex.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next