View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 4:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Midnight on the rooftops (Natsumi Seri) 

Post Re: Midnight on the rooftops (Natsumi Seri)
When Natsumi took his hulking cock into her mouth, Siferus let out a moan of approval. Natsumi would feel the tendrils binding her arms and legs release, giving her all the motion she wanted to please him. Her tongue felt like it was gliding over every inch of his cock, every ridge and vein getting pleasured with her skilled tongue.

Natsumi would feel not one, but two tendrils slither into her waiting pussy, beginning to alternate their thrusts, providing a constant stream of pleasure to her hungry cunt. As one tendril slid in, the other slid out, her juices flowing down the shafts of the tendrils.

When he felt her wrap her bountiful breasts around his meat, Siferus moaned a little louder, happy that she was willing to go to any length to please him and be pleased herself.

Ahhnn...That's good, Natsumi. Just let yourself go.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:09 am

"Mmmm" Natsumi moaned as the tendrils slipped into her hungry cunt as she tried to focus on pleasuring the hulking cock in her mouth. As her tongue ran over the thick member she began to move her head back and forth, taking it all the way into her mouth and back out, while she rubbed her breasts along the huge cock making sure to pleasure the whole length of the beastly cock.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:22 am

As Natsumi began to bob her head up and down on his cock, Siferus' tendrils began working faster inside of her hungry cunt, driving into her deeper and faster, more of her juices flowing out, making quite an impressive puddle on the concrete roof.

Taking his hand and placing it on the back of her head, he slithered another tendril up to the tight entrance to her ass, prodding at it once again, wondering if she wanted all her holes filled with him once again...

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:36 am

"Mmmm..." Natsumi moaned as she bobed her head up and down the thick cock while squeezing her breasts against the throbbing member engulfing it in mounds of titflesh. Pushing her hips back against the tendril prodding at her ass she was eager to have it fucking her.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:43 am

Siferus got the message from her bucking her hips against the tendril at her ass, pushing it inside of her, beginning to pump it in and out of her at a gradually increasing speed. The tendrils in her cunt also continued to drill deep inside of her, feeling her tighten around them with every movement.

You're body is amazing, Natsumi. I'm coming after you more often. He mused, a bit of precum spurting into her waiting mouth.

I want to hear you beg for more of my cum, Natsumi. Tell me how bad you want all of it.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:48 am

Pulling off of the hulking cock for a second, rubbing her massive breasts against it while she needed to talk, "I want your cum, fill me up with your hot cum!" Natsumi moaned before plunging her mouth back onto the cock working it faster then ever as the tendrils pounded into her soaked cunt and tight ass.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:57 am

Siferus heard her pleas for the hot sticky fluids she desired and he was more than happy to give it to her. After a few more moments of her breasts and mouth pleasuring and working the beastly cock in front of her, his cock spurted wave after wave of warm, sticky cum down her throat, almost gagging her with the sheer amount.

After his cock was spent, Natsumi would feel herself being lifted back into the air in a doggy-style position with the tendrils retreating from her cunt, along with all the tendrils.

Still want more, beg for it, Natsumi...

Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3