View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Midnight on the rooftops (Natsumi Seri) 

Post Re: Midnight on the rooftops (Natsumi Seri)
"Unnh, You are so big." Natsumi moaned as his cock began sliding in and out of her tight, gushing sex. Driving her hips down onto the cock she seemed to be trying to impale herself on it as the aphrodisiac worked its magic on her beautiful body. Each thrust of the gigantic cock caused her massive breasts to bounce causing her diamond-hard nipples drawing lines in the air.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:20 pm

Compliments for me will get you everywhere, Natsumi. Siferus chuckled as a tendril would slither it's way up her flat stomach and in between her still bound breasts sliding back and forth between them a few times before the tendrils holding her massive breasts pushed the giant orbs of flesh tightly around the thick tendril, letting the tit-fucking begin as well. Determined to overload her body with pleasure her body, another tendril began to prod at her tight little sphincter, teasing her and seeing if this filling this hole was something she was interested in.

You've got such a tight little pussy, Natsumi. I love it.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:28 pm

"Aaaah, Fuck me harder!" Natsumi moaned, the aphrodisiac in her body driving her to want a brutal fucking as the tentacles began a tit fucking squeezing her giant orbs against a thick tendril moving quickly between her orbs.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Harder, you say? Far be it for me to disappoint a woman. He shrugged as the tendril between her breasts began to slide faster and more forcefully between her massive tits, a bit of precum dripping out and lubricating the space between the beautiful breasts.

The tendril that had been prodding at her tight sphincter began to push it's way inside, beginning to take her ass and turn it into another source of pleasure. The cock filling her tight little pussy began to thrust harder and faster, trying to drive the beautiful woman wild with need and desire. Lewd squishing sounds filled the air as his cock continuously crashed in and out of her tight pussy.

A tendril pressed itself against her cheek and Siferus relaxed the muscles in the tendrils holding her, allowing her the full range of movement that her body would normally have, even though she was still suspended above the concrete rooftop.

If you want it, all you have to do is take it.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:43 pm

"Aaah, Aaah, Aaah" Natsumi moaned as the massive cock pounded her pussy and the tendril slipped into her ass molesting both of her hungry holes while the multitude of tendrils fucked her tits. When the tendril touched her cheek Natsumi took it into her mouth sucking on it while her body was taken by the spider monster.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:01 pm

As Natsumi took the tendril into her mouth, Siferus took great ride in what he had done. He had taken this girl and not only made her into a total nympho, but now she had all of her holes filled with him. The tendril continued to pound away at her ass, letting the pain and pleasure flow through that area of her body. The tendril that she had taken into her mouth began to thrust gently, the underside of the tendril rubbing against her tongue, tempting her to play with it. The cock pounding away at her pussy began to get faster and faster, the tendrils holding her legs, pulling her into every thrust as the tendril between her tits began to thrust a little faster as well, the tip tapping gently against her chin.

You've really given into your lust, Natsumi. I wonder how long you will last. He said, knowing she couldn't speak. He was playing mind games with this woman, implanting seeds of lust into her mind.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:16 pm

"Aaaaah" Natsumi moaned starting to run her tongue over the tip of the tendril in her mouth. Each thrust inside her gushing cunt sent a flash of pleasure running through her loins while the tendril fucking her tight ass stretched her causing a mix of pain and pleasure as it thrusted in and out of her. "Aaaah, Aaaah." she moaned as more thrusts crashed into her hungry cunt, her pussy clenching down on the invading member as it explored the depths of her body.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:36 pm

Her body to Siferus was exquisite. He continued to fill every hole of the busty student, letting his assault on her tits, mouth, ass and cunt continue without a sign of slowing down. Juices flowed freely from her cunt, lubricating every inch of his gigantic meat, which crashed into her time and again, like a battering ram. The tendril danced wildly in her mouth, dancing with her tongue, letting her tongue do as it pleased, as long as it was pleasuring the soft muscle. The tendril burrowed even deeper into her tight sphincter, pleasuring her all the more. The tendril in between her breasts began to throb softly, telling Natsumi that an orgasm from the spider was at hand.

You're quite the nympho now, aren't you? Does the thought of being covered in my cum excite you?

Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Unable to speak as the assault on her body was driving her mad with lust wanting to be fucked as much as possible by the spider molesting her every hole. When he asked if she was excited by being covered in his cum she could only nod as her tongue danced with the tendril in her mouth. Her inner walls were beginning to twitch as each thrust of the cock battering her cunt and driving her towards an orgasm.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:03 pm

The tendril between her beautiful breasts exploded in a flood of cum, drenching her face in the warm, sticky fluid. The tendril retreated from her mouth long enough to avoid getting sprayed with his cum, only to push right back into the hole of the lusting student. The tendril in between her breasts changed places with the tendril holding her right wrist, letting that tendril have a turn at pleasing her and getting pleasured by her. The tendril began to slide between the swollen orbs of flesh as the tendril in her mouth squirted some precum into her hot waiting mouth.

Just as the tendril began to throb and pulsate in her mouth, so did the tendril in her ass and the cock that filled her clenching cunt.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:37 pm

"Aaaah" Natsumi moaned onto the tendril fucking her mouth as her beautiful face was covered into his hot cum and a new tendril began fucking her tits. Sucking the pre cum down her throat as she sucked the tendril in her mouth running her tongue over the dripping tip. As the tendril in her ass and the thick cock began to throb Natsumi came causing her walls to squeeze down on the invading appendages.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:21 pm

Siferus could feel Natsumi really letting herself go in the moment of pleasure, tightening around his cock and tendril and sucking on the tendril in her mouth intently, almost begging for him to cum. After a few moments of this intent, she got exactly what she wanted. The tendril in her mouth erupted mouthfuls of hot sticky fluids into her mouth, almost gagging her. The tendril erupted in her ass, spraying excess cum in between the rounded cheeks. Siferus' cock came at long last, filling her womb almost to the point of her belly beginning to swell.

After pulling all of the appendages out of the beautiful student, a look would reveal that his cock had not gone soft, but was still as hard as when he had caught her.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:16 am

"Unh, So hot...." Natsumi moaned after swallowing the torrent of cum in her mouth with the cum filling her holes dripping out of her twitching body as he pulled his still hard member out of her soaked sex. "Still...Aaah...hard I see." she moaned as the aphrodisiac continued to work on her lust filled body.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:35 am

That's right, I'm still hard and you look like you rather enjoyed my cum, Natsumi. You're going to suck my cock now and I'll give you something nice in return. He chuckled in a sinister tone. He placed the busty student on her knees right in front of the hulking meat that had been drilling her pussy just moments before.

Your pussy is quite heavenly, Natsumi. Suck my cock and I'll pleasure it again for you...

Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:49 am

"Yes...." Natsumi moaned taking as much of the hulking member as possible into her mouth running her tongue over the sensitive tip then down the part that fit in her mouth. Eager to please the beast she lifted her massive breasts up to the hulking cock rubbing them against it as she sucked it and ran her tongue over every inch she could.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next