View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Captured by a demon (Rajaon) 

Post Captured by a demon (Rajaon)
Walking back to her dorm room from the showers, Natsumi was wearing nothing but a towel that barely covered her body and enjoying the glances of the students walking by her. The towel she was wearing hugged her massive breasts rubbing against her sensitive nipples which were pierced with gold rings, a reminder of another encounter with a monster, and covered down to the middle of her taut ass, revealing her hairless pussy which was slightly wet from the coolness of the hallway.

Reaching her room, she slowly opened the door hoping that nothing was waiting for her in the darkness of her lonely room.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:56 am

Post Re: Captured by a demon (Rajaon)
While Natsumi was enjoying her shower, the Raksasha easily broke the laughable lock on the window of her 5th story dorm room. The demon eaisly navigates the darkend room, his emerald eyes shining in the darkness. He wanders thru the room his fingers training over the students personal possesions as he learns a bit about this evenings target. Her name (Natsumi) gained from a stack of demerit slips, most for dress code violations. " Hmmmm, aparently little Miss Seri does not belive in underwear." A picture of the student taken of her while rollerblading on the boardwalk near her old home caused the Tiger demons pink tounge to run across his black lips. "Glad I left the clothing at home." With a throaty laugh he causely opens one of the bedstand drawers. Staring at possibly the largest collection of female masterbatory devices in the dorms. Sliding the drawer closed he quickly decided to change his plans from a simple grab and rape to a watch and see. It will be intresting to see what this girl does on her own when she is 'alone'.

He finishes the gestures and incantaions for a simple invisibility spell, just as the toweled clad form of the busty Natsumi carfully enters her seemingly empty room.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:18 am

Flipping the light on Natsumi was relieved to see that the room appeared empty. "Amazing...My room is actually monster free for once." she laughed throwing her towel into the corner revealing her massive breasts to the hidden monster. Jumping onto the bed and crawling up to the drawer near her bed she opened it and picked a 12" long 3" wide pink vibrator, "Ah my favorite toy." she said looking lovingly at the large thing. "Its better you then the monsters." she laughed placing it at the entrance to her glistening sex.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:31 am

It takes all of Rajaon's self control to not laugh and jump the busty young woman when she utters the fatefull words "Amazing...My room is actually monster free for once."

As the naked student flops into her bed with no apearent concern or even notice of the open window or the disturbed personal items. The demon thinks 'Hmmm no chalenge with this one, no need for the hunt. Still that dosent mean that the feast will be any less sweet. No reason that I cant have a little fun with this.'

One silent telekenetic spell later Rajaon quietly locks the door with the spell. Turning his attention back to Natsumi who is already enjoying her favorite toy. It is a simple matter to use the TK spell to delicately grab ahold of her two golden rings. He gently slowly lifts the rings, and the breasts that they are attached to into the air.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:45 am

"Ahhhh..." Natsumi moaned as she pistoned the vibrating toy in and out of her sopping folds. When the rings were lifted into the air bouncing her massive breasts down onto her chest she stopped her fun for the moment, leaving the toy vibrating inside her while she looked around now noticing the open window and the disturbed belongings. "Is something there?" she asked to the seemingly empty room, the large toy still vibrating in her cunt seemingly unnoticed by the horny girl as she scanned her room.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:53 am

In response to her question her brests lift again, but this time they don't drop. Instead they keep going up with a very steady and strong force. The rings stop about a foot up causing the student more then a bit of pain and perhaps pleasure. "Good evening Natsumi. You know you should be more careful how and where to expose your self." The invisibilty spell droping the Rhaksasha walks to the side of the students large bed where he towers over Natsumi. Reaching down he wraps one of his large paws around the buzzing toy that is still burried in her quim. "That is of course you dont want to be raped within an inch of your very delectible life." He give the young woman a very large very hungery smile.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:06 am

"Ahhhh, Now why would I do that?" Natsumi moaned as her large breasts hung suspended in the air and the beast's paw wrapped around the base of the buzzing toy buried in her sopping quim. "Do you mind if I ask your name before you rape me?" she asked the tiger demon noticing the lewd, hungry look in his eyes.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:28 am

Do you mind if I ask your name before you rape me?" He laughs at her question as his emerald green eyes roam over her tasty form. "Of course little one, we must not forget our maners. My name is Rajaon of the Raksasha, though I also answer to Sir, Master and Oh God He's Going To Split Me In Two." With another chuckle the demon removes the buzzing toy from the students moist quim and hurls the device across the room so hard it breaks. Not that this leaves Natsumi with out stimulation since the demons tail tip is running along her exposed body teasing her with its soft touch.

The nipple rings stay suspended in the air and start to rotate about 75 degrees first to the right and then to the left. As they rotate left and right Rajaon steps up to where the girls head is. He places one plam on her forhead and chants a moment is some evil gutteral tounge. As the chant ends Natsumi feels something click inside her very soul. She cant be sure what but she knows something is different.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:38 pm

"Aaah, You broke my favorite toy" Natsumi moaned as the tail rubbed over her horny body as he explored her body with a lewd look while his power held her nipple rings in the air rotating them while he moved towards her head and chanted something in a guttural language. "Unh, What did you do to me?" she asked, her body and soul feeling very strange.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Giving his evening's prey another lewd smile the demon says "Well my dear half the fun of the game is to watch your prey fight and scream for as long as she can before her body betrays her and she is screaming in orgasm. Not that you would do that since not only do I know you are a slut but you accept that fact as well don't you. So instead I have placed an enchantment in you that will prevent you from getting the release of orgasm. You will still feel pleasure but you wont be able to get over that hump and experence the true pleasure of orgasm. That is unless I either release the block or stop stimulating you in which case the block would disapear in 20 min." His grin tells Natsumi that neither is likely any time soon.

The long tail keeps on teasing her form and the rings keep twisting. The young student can also see that the demons massive cock is fully hard and only an inch or two from her face.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:08 pm

"No orgasms. Oh god so when you finally finish with me I will likely have a large enough orgasm to soak my bed." Natsumi moaned thinking of the pleasure that would likely be many hours away. As her breasts were toyed with by his magic she loved the pleasure running through her body. Looking over she noticed his massive cock and gasped thinking of it spearing into her honeyed depths.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:18 pm

Laughing "You think that I will let you cum just like that. The only way you are cumming is if I get something that I want. We can talk about that latter." With another laugh the demon thrusts his hips forward shoving his wide meat between the students slightly parted lips. As he finds how much young Natsumi can take of him, his tail continues it's exploration over her body. The tip cresses over her mons before sliding a few inches into her moist cunny.

Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]