View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Locked out (for Rajaon) 

Post Locked out (for Rajaon)
It was way past midnight. The dorms were quiet. Only one person could be found in the corridors. This was a blond girl, barefoot, wearing only a knee length, pink nightgown.

This was Pia, a relatively recent addition to the student body. She had woken up a few minutes ago, with a need to go to the bathroom. Now she had returned, only to find she had somehow managed to lock herself out. She had no idea how she had done this. But then again, being sleepy and without her glasses..

“Oh girl, this is a nice situation. Way to go!”, she muttered to herself, running a hand through her sleep-tussled hair. What to do, what to do..
Getting the door open was not possible. She did not have the key with her. Something that made the whole situation a bit more mysterious.
Finding a janitor at this hour seemed impossible. She could try to enlist one of her neighbors for help, but truth to be told, she did not know anyone well enough that she dared to wake them up.
She had left her window open, so if she could go outside and try to climb in. Maybe.
If she had a roommate, she could have just banged on the door and woken her, but the other bed in the room was currently unoccupied.

Pia felt very alone and vulnerable. She suddenly wished she had something else to wear than the thin, loose fabric of her nightdress.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:52 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Locked out (for Rajaon)
Little did poor Pia know but she was not the only being that was out in the hallways. Also still up was the Raksasha Rajaon, he had just finished washing up from an earlier encounter with one of Pia's classmates. Having cast an invisibility spell before leaving the first girls room Rajaon walked the halls calmly sure that no one would be able to see him. All in all he was a little unsastisfied by the encounter, it wasnt that the girl wasnt preaty or that he didnt cum multiple times, it was beacuse she was blassey about the whole encounter almost eager. The demon much perfer his victims to be a little more reluctant, at least at first, to be penetrated by his cock.

He is about 50 feet or so away from Pia when he notices her predicament. The demon stops and admires the student, not only is the curvey in all the right places but she also exsudes a sense of innocentces of a girl who has not been on the island for very long. She must of been locked out thinks the demon he remember being told by one of the headmasters that most of the doors were programed to lock on there own so as to make traping students easier. Rajaon leans up agains the wall still invisible and decides to watch for a moment or two and see what his soon to be second victime of the day does before he has his fun.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:08 pm

Pia tried checking the door a few times more. Thinking it might be jammed, she put her weight against it, trying to push it open. Anyway she tried it, the door wouldn't budge. All she accomplished was to make her cheeks turn a shade more red.
Loosing hope, she put her back to the door and slumped down. Now that she was a bit more awake, she thought she just might have brought the key, and lost it on her way.
Very carefully, she started to retrace her steps, eyes fixed on the floor. As she walked, Pia put her arms around herself. She suddenly felt cold, like a draft had passed by.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Profile YIM

The draft that young Pia felt was generated by Rajaon's gently swaying tail. The demon grins as the concerned student moves by him and moves his long furry invisible tail up and under Pia's nightgown. He runs the soft tip up the back of the girls thigh before wraping the appendage around her leg ever so briefly.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:10 pm

The the first touch of the invisible tail was gentle enough that Pia did not quite notice it, but simulating enough to give her goosebumps.
Pia did feel it when it wrapped itself around her ankles, feeling almost like a cat or a puppy seeking attention.

Pia froze. She knew something had touched her, yet nothing was there.
Stifling a yelp, Pia slowly backed up against the wall.
"This is seriously creeping me out", she said aloud.

She did not quite know why she suddenly felt so frightened, but she was beginning to think about making a quick dash towards the exit and worry about the keys later.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:07 pm
Profile YIM

Grining at the young students fear the demon runs his tail up her leg and across her crotch. Before she can run Rajaon steps in front of her placing his invisible paws on either side of her curvy tender body. Leaning in to her he runs his rough tounge up the side of her face loving the taste of her. As his tail keeps up its exploration under her nightgown he purrs in her ear in a low deep rumbling voice "Hmmm, what is your name little student and what are you doing out of bed after lights out. You know that is against several rules dont you?"

Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:58 pm

"EEEK!" Pia exclaimed in shock and surprise.
Something smooth and soft and soft touched her pussy, making her feel all kinds of ticklish. Without thinking, she thrust her hands down to her crotch as if to protect it, pressing the soft fabric of her clothes against it.
"O ooh, stop it! Mmmm!" she protested in a feeble voice.

"I'm Pia, and, uh, err, I only lost my key, let go of me, please!".
She struggled a bit to get loose from whomever was holding her, or at least turn around to see who, or what, it was.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:17 pm
Profile YIM

As the girl pushes down her nightgown she can see outline of the long thick tail as it continues to probe and tease her pussy. The demon makes a deep growl purr at Pia's reaction and fear, yes this was more like it such lovely fear. Rajaon wondered how far he could push the girl, that would be more fun right now then just ripping off her clothes and fucking her until cum leaked out of her ears.

"Well Pia I am Rajaon and I am charged by the school in making sure that curfew is obeyed. Now when I do catch a student out of bed I am suppose to punish them by beating them up, or by eating them if I am hungrey. However that is because most of the girls around here are such invedereate rules breakers, and only understand harsh punishments. However, you dont seem to be the type. I belive you about being locked out, so I am willing to bend the rules. That is if you are willing to give me some things that I want that is." The demon gives the girl another invisible lick across her face.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:19 am

Wide eyed, Pia could only stare as that unseen ..thing moved as a serpent under her clothes. Whatever it was, it felt soft and furry, and even if she was quite scared, it still felt somewhat pleasant against her skin. Coupled with her fear, it served as a stimulant for her senses.
"Eat?" Pia asked in a terrified voice. Somehow, that seemed to trigger something deep inside her, something she feared.
"No, no, please don't eat me! I'll be good! I'll never go out again at night! Eeeeeee!!". Her voice turned into a small but terrified scream as she felt the tongue against her face again. Certain whatever was holding her was sampling its next meal, Pia squirmed to get loose.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:37 pm
Profile YIM

Rajaon's grin is unseen by poor Pia, he had her right where he wanted her. Keeping the amusement he felt out of his voice "Awww but you look soooo tasty. Well I will tell you what if you do what I say and be a good girl, not only will I not eat you but I will also let you back into your room. That sounds good?"

Persuming he gets a posistive response the tiger demon will release the spell on him so Pia can see his 8 foot naked furred form. "Now before I let you into the room I want to see your body as well." By his tone Pia can tell that he wont be taking no for an answer. His long striped tail can be seen still playing and teasing with the students tender pussy.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:21 pm

Pia went weak at the knees. This was partly because of fear, but also because the gentle but relentless caresses of the soft tail.

"Yikes!" She exclaimed in shock as the creature suddenly became visible. It was something like a great cat, something like a human, but obviously something more, something far more dangerous. What was this being? Her mind went to one of the books back on her bed stand, a science fiction anthology."Wha-what are you? A Kzin?" ,she blabbed.

She tried taking a short step backwards, but the creature obviously wouldn't let her go so easily. She feared yielding to its demand. Whatever interest this being had in her body did not bode well. Still, what choice did she have? Maybe she could negotiate, or at least buy herself a chance to run. She started to slowly push one of the straps on her nightgown away.
"O-O-OK.. I'll let you see.. a-a little of.. me, b-but only if you let go of me!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:26 pm
Profile YIM

Rajaon tilted his head at Pia's question then gave a strange purring laugh "No no I am not a Kazin they are smaller and muh less inpressive then I am. I am of the Clan Raksasha, and I am not from outer spae but from another plane of exsistane little one." He did find it intresting that this girl as scared of him as she obviously was, still was curious enough to ask him what his speies was. Most satisfying realy.

Her next coment was much less pleasing to the demon's ears, "Little Pia I am doing a favor for you by not punishing you properly and here you are trying to barter with me like I am some sort of merchent. That is very rude, I hope I dont have to give you a lesson in manners as well do I?"

Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:22 pm

Lower lip quivering, Pia nodded. "P-p-promise you won't hurt me, please! I am not a bad person, I just want to get to my room." Pia's voice sounded both lost and desperate.
What choice do I have?
Pulling her night dress up seemed, vulgar, demeaning, somehow. She pushed one shoulder of the nightgown to the side, then the next. She then tugged at the fabric at her chest, letting it slide down slowly, uncertainly, until it was about to drop down past her round breasts. Her nipples could be seen thought the thin fabric. Despite her fear, they were rock hard, a result of the teasing tail.
Pia had been pale from fright during most of the encounter. Now she was blushing like a strawberry.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:34 pm
Profile YIM

The demon nods at her question "Of course Pia I wont punish you if you do as I say that is the deal. In fact once your done getting undressed I will take you inside your little room. His strange emerald green eyes roved over the small girls lush ripe body. Rajaon perfered his targets to have a little meat on thier bones so Pia was ideal. He also liked how expersive her body was, her smallest emotion showed. As her nightgown stoped it's travels halfway down her body the tiger demon flicked his tail over her senstive slit to encourage her to finish the job.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:01 pm

If Pia could die from embarrasment, she would have been in her grave now. She could almost physically feel the green eyes of the.. Raksasha greedily watching her body.
Rakshasha. She knew about them, from Hindu tales she had read.

Gathering her courage, she let her body be exposed. Her breasts were now bare, exposed in all their soft fullness. Her nipples, stiff and pink were on display for all to see. The rashasha could freely enjoy her skin, almost baby soft, and her quite womanly curves. Pia's cheeks were close to inventing a new shade of red. The only thing hidden were her pussy and most of her legs, as she still clutched it in one hand in front of her crotch. She tries hiding her breasts with her other hand, her delicate hand somehow making her orbs seem bigger in comparisson.

Her breath had gotten heavier, like small ghasps timed with the strokes of the tail. She was getting moist, something that only heightened her discomfort.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:43 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next