View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Locked out (for Rajaon) 

Post Re: Locked out (for Rajaon)
"You know Pia the longer you take in obeying me the more time we stand out here. The longer we are out here the more chances we hae of being discovered by another 'rules enforcer', or even more likely," Here the demon grins wickedly "one of your little classmates. Mmmm that would be quite a scandle. I mena it wont matter to me since I can disapear you on the other hand isn't so lucky." The tail continues to flick and scrape acreoss her senstive and wet cunny.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:46 pm

"Ah-mm, could you please stop doing that with your tail? It, err, tickles..". Pia was now both afraid, aroused and embarrassed. Her discomfort at the whole situation could not have been any more obvious.
She was desperate to get away from it all, desperate enough to abandon the last remains of her shyness.
She released her grip on the nightgown. It fell to the floor around her dainty feet. Her shapely tights, her round buttocks and her pussy, all uncovered.
Pia did not know if she should be glad or not that she had trimmed the soft hair of her sex just before going to bed.

"I did what you wanted, can I go now, Mister Rakshasha, Sir?"
She looked at the creature before her with big, hopeful eyes.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:52 am
Profile YIM

The demon smiles his hungery green eyes full of lust for the shapley young body before him. "Mmmmm Sir I like that very respectful you can keep using that term little one. Yes I think it is time for us to change locations." With that Rajaon scoops up the young woman in one powerfull paw and cradles her securley in the crook of his arm. The tip of his wet tail runs gently across her soft body leaing a light trail of her juices on her pale white skin. Leaving her nightgown on the floor the demon walks across the hall to her door and with a word or two in the guteral language of magic and a wave of his other paw the door gently clicks open.

After I carry you inside, the door silently closes and then locks with a loud click, that Pia is now traped in her once safe room with Rajaon. The demon looks around the room not suprised at all by it's appearence since it reflects the innocent yet currious nature of his prey. He lays her face up on her bed one of his paws runs down her thigh and over her moist trimed cunny, his other paw on her shoulder not hard but just firm enough so she knows she cant run. "Well little Pia I hve taken you back inside and not beaten or eaten you, tasty and temping though you may be. No I want my payment for this, dont worry if you continue to obey you will enjoy it as well. Now I want you to spread your little legs and play with your pussy for me."

Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:21 pm

Kicking and struggling, Pia was carried into her room, her tiny fortress on this strange island. The feline demon surveyed her room and her belongings, the neatly folded school uniform on her chair, the pile of books on the floor next to her bed, her Haruhi poster on the wall. She had the feeling she was being judged and evaluated.

Pia was deposited on her bed, next to a few stuffed toy animals. Yet she was not free. The raksasha kept her pinned down, issuing more demands.

"B-b-but Sir Rakshasha! I-I did what you asked! I really did! Why don't you let me go?"
Stupid question, Pia!
She now had a very good view of her captor. He really was a magnificent creature. Magnificent yet terrible, like a large predator you would rather admire at a safe distance. Magnificent, terrible and clearly male, she could tell. Hoping against reason that obeying would satisfy it somehow, Pia slowly spread her legs.
"I am not used to doing it this way! Not when someone is watching.."

She put one trembling hand against the insides of her thigh, and let it slowly run down toward her wet sex. She put the other hand on her belly, and slowly moved it downward. With one hand, she started to slide it along her slit.
I can't believe I am doing this!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:09 pm
Profile YIM

The Rasaksha nodded as her hand slowly slid down her body, he had now doubt she was familar with this mode of self release. Shy, bookish girls such as her almost always had a ery active imagination which when coupled with a young libedo and shyness always resulted in a practied masterbator. As his eyes roamed her body and her bed, he could'nt but help notice her stuffed friends. Hmmm that had intresting possibities for another encounter.

His green eyes lock with her blue ones. He could see a bit of a primal desire in her eyes. Which wasn't unexpected some humans found his form to be very desirable, a fact he had used to his advantage over the millenia of his exsistance. "Very good little one. You dont have to call me Sir Raksasha, just sir will be fine. I want you to stroke and tease yourself since you seem all hot and bothered from earlier. I want you to watch me as you play and tell me what you are thinking of."

Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:27 pm

Pia was indeed familliar with self pleasuring. Many had written her off as nerdy, or a goody two shoes, but she did posess a solid libido. Masturbation was one of her favorite pasttimes. In fact, one of her favorite possessions was Eggbert, an egg shaped vibrator she kept in a drawer within reach of her bed. Purchasing it had been a torture session from sheer ambarassment, but it had improved her life in several ways.

Now she was not flying solo anymore. She was supposed to perform. Her practised moves felt unfammiliar and new.

Gathering her courage, Pia slid one finger into her pussy. It was not her whole finger, just half of it. She could feel her own tightness, the firm walls of her vagina.
She licked the fingers, even if she knew she was alredy as wet as she needed, and put her other hand on her sex. She started teasing her clit, slowly at first, then faster as she felt it respond.

"I-I am thinking off.. I am thinking of fucking, sir". Pia had no experience with sexy bedroom talk, and her uncertanity was reflected in her voice.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:24 pm
Profile YIM

Rajaon purrs in delight as Pia rather quickly responds to his demands. What a treasure he had found, and quite by accident as well. As she plays and teases her already hot cunnie, the demon lightly strokes and teases her round ripe breasts with his furry paw. Smiling at her akward use of dirty talk the tiger demon says in a low voice "Thinking of fucking are we? Dirty girl. Now who are you thinking of fucking are they boy? Girl? Raksasha? Is it a stranger, someone you know or someone from one of your stories?"

Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:50 pm

This was quite a conundrum for poor Pia. If she did not perform well, she was certain the raksasha would punish her for it, one way or the other.
If she performed too well, the nature of his interest in her was just too obvious..

She moaned a little as he kept massaging her breasts. Much as she hated it, the demon had a rather skilled touch. If she were not so afraid, she would maybe even have welcomed the feeling. Now she was scared, but still horny.
She did not dare pushing his hand away, anyway.
"Please don't touch me. I'll let you look all you want".

To show her good intent, she let two of her fingers slide into her cunt. She used the finger on her other hand to tease her clit, first letting them move in a circle around it, before rubbing the clit herself.
Her body had been yearning for this for a while now.

"Uhm, err, I like to think about.. Many things.. I like to think about both boys and girls. At the same time.. Getting taken and having my cunt licked.."
Pia did not know if she could do this, talking about her private fantasies to a being who had made her a captive in her own room.
Fearing her hesitation might anger the raksasha, she pulled her wet fingers from her cunt, put them on her lips and licked them, feeling her own saltness.
Maybe if she put on a good show, it would leave and let her alone.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:56 pm
Profile YIM

On the one hand the Raksasha was quite pleased at the young pale girls actions she was playing with her self quite nicely even though she was clearly not use to performing for an audience or sharing her fantasies. She was even sampling her own juices of her own volition rather than at his prompting. However she did dare give him an order not to touch her! Who exactly did she think was in charge. He was going to let her bring her self to orgasm before ravaging her sweet little body but she was going to have to learn a lesson. He lowers her massive head next to her ear as she suckles the juice off her fingers and says in a deep purring growl, "Well little one I see that you like putting things in your mouth that is very very good. There is something you need to know, even though you are putting on quite a show this is not a peep show and the audience is not only allowed to touch but encouraged. Also since you decided to tell me what to do your payment has just been raised from a show to something a lot more ....interactive" With that he easily picks up the shivering girl and places her on her stomach perpendicular to him on the bed with her face pointed to him. He puts her hands so that each one is grabing one of her ankles. "The price is now for you to beg the best you can for me to fuck that preaty little face of yours. I would beg very well cause I can feel myself getting ...peckish"

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:38 pm

With a yelp, Pia was turned around, flat on her belly. With her legs held up, there was not much she could do. She was just getting into it too, and had a slight glimmer of hope she would get out of this without too much trouble. Not so, after all.

Pia did not particularly want to beg to be face fucked, but the raksasha was obviously quite enraged. Pia winced at his rage, her hearth almost skipping a beat. Obeying seemed the wisest. Especially since he had implied being eaten was an option.

"Please, Sir. I-I-I beg you too..", Pia's voice wavered. She gathered her resolve. She needed to make a good effort.

"I-I want you to place your hard member on my lips. I-I want you to fuck my mouth, please! I beg you let me suck you hard member, sir! I promise to do my best!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:08 pm
Profile YIM

The feline monster chuckles at what is one of Pia's first attempts at dirty talk. He moves closer his large erection bobbing infront of the young woman's face. From her new vantage point poor Pia can see the member is a soft shade of pink, quite large (are they any other type on this island) and there are small soft barbs circling the head and the base of the monster's cock. With an amused voice the Raksasha says "Hmmm not bad but surely you can do better imagine if you were speaking to one of those imaginary lovers you are so fond of. Here is a little insentive." With that his devilish tail returns to it's previous task of teasing the poor students very wet pussy.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:37 pm

Pia watched the huge member with wide open eyes. It was large. Huge. And Pia felt so tiny in front of the large creature. It would definably be a mercy for her to be allowed to suck it, as her pussy was a tight little thing, and yet relatively untrained.She was not sure she liked the looks of those moving barbs, but better her mouth than pussy.

"Please, let me take your massive cock in my mouth! I am begging you, I'll.. uh.. mmmm.."

Speaking suddenly became hard, ans the velvet like, furry tail stroked her sex. It tickled and it teased, and her little cunny was so sensitive. With every little movement, shivers ran up her spine. Really, had the situation been a little different, she could have laid there enjoying the feeling all day. If nothing else, it made her begging sound a little more sincere.

"Mmmm.. please.. let me take it.. I'll take it as far as I can! You can fuck my mouth and I'll swallow everything, or you can spill it on my face and my breasts and I'll lick it clean!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:01 pm
Profile YIM

The raksasha smiles at Pia's last statement, his large white fangs glitering in the light of her dorm room lamp. "Well since you are asking ever so nicely little one who am I to say no? Now open wide and say ahhh." With that the monster flicks his hips and pushes a good half of his member into Pia's mouth. As the cock enters her mouth she can feel the barbs around the head fold as they encounter her tounge or cheek, they are apparently very flexible and soft. Once he is in her mouth the feline places one of his large paws on the students blonde head so he can dictate the pace of her sucking, the other he rests on her pale white neck as a not so subtle reminder of what could happen if she disobeys.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:38 pm

"Oh, uh, pleas..MMMMMM!"

With one powerful stroke, the Rakshasa entered Pia's mouth. The blond almost panicked, afraid the cock would strangle her. She felt the tiny barbs move inside her mouth. She struggled a little, but the strong paws on her throat and head quickly reminded her of her precarious situation.

Pia started sucking, hesitant at fist, then adding more spittle and using her tongue a little. Wet, sloppy, sucking sounds emerged, little slurps mixed with muffled moans.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:18 pm
Profile YIM

(sorry for the delay but work ate my face)

As the young student slowly starts to lube up the half of his cock that he has inserted into her inexperienced mouth the monster lets loose a pleased purr. There realy is nothing like the feel of a young mouth on his cock. Of course that wasn't going to stop him from invading each and everyone of Pia's holes by the time the night ended.

He looked down at the girl as she bobbed her head and wet obsceen gurgleing and slurping noises came from her mouth. Still she had only about half of him in her mouth, she was going to have to do better. Time for the carrot and the stick. With that thought his tail up the tempo on her slit and clit while he slowly extended the claws on the paw by her neck, so that the tips just prickled her throat.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next