View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Locked out (for Rajaon) 

Post Re: Locked out (for Rajaon)
Pia squirmed a little, half moaning around the cock in her mouth as the tail increased its tempo. It had a certain pleasant effect, she had to admit. It was velvet soft and very dexterous, teasing and tickling her sex. Her cunt was gradually warming up. If she was not in a rather precocious position, she might just have closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling..

"MMM?!"

Sharp claws prickled her skin, threat apparent. Her body stiffened her in fear. What does he want? I am sucking as good as I can!

Fear is a powerful motivator, and Pia doubled her efforts. Suckling harder, she trust her head against the feline monster, feeling more of the hard, hot member slide into her mouth. She began rubbing the base of the shaft furiously, feeling it slicked with her saliva.

Slurp.. schlp..slurp. The pace of the wet sounds picked up, going twice as fast in a few seconds.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:01 am
Profile YIM

Mmmmmm so much better little Pia.

Yes fear is an excellent motivator of course considering the amount of juice covering his tail he might be able to motivate this little student just with pleasure. Hmmm intresting thought. With that he retracts his claw and strokes her head almost gently while uping his tails movements. The tip almost starts to vibrate and dance across the girls pussy, touching not only her clit but the rest of her pussy such as her slit. With her revved up he just holds onto her head with one paw the other strokes her cheek as his hips starts to move foward and back slowly but firmly fucking Pia's lovely face.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:43 am

As the claws left her skin, Pia would have sighed with relief, but that was impossible,with a huge cock in her mouth. The rakshasha seemed to have a plan of his own, slowly thrusting forward and pulling out. He would go almost as far in as she could take it, the pull out. Pia kept adding spittle and rubbing the shaft with her tongue, afraid she would face the claws again should she fail to please.

Meanwhile, the tail kept on flicking. The soft hairs were already sending shoots of pleasure up her spine, and despite her precarious position, she found her body reacting more and more. Soon she could not help but raise her hips a little to meet each flick.
The oral works began to be more noisy, as Pia was unable to stifle her moans, letting little tortured pleasure sounds escape when Rajaon pulled out. Adding the spittle and the work of her tongue, the blow-job the feline demon was receiving was getting wetter and slurpier with each stroke.

Pia found it hard to lay still. One hand was beginning to stroke her own breasts, just like she sometimes was wont to do when playing with herself.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:08 pm
Profile YIM

Watching the little nordic student starting to play with herself was almost as delightful as her wet sloppy sucking on his cock. She is taking most of his cock with a minium of gagging, oh yes Pia was a wonderful find. Rajon could feel the cum boiling up in his scrotum. He is getting very close, hmmm time to torment her somemore. Holding onto Pia's head so that he can lock eyes with her as he pulled out of her mouth "So little Pia you said I could shoot my load any where I want so do you want it on your body or in your mouth. Speak up slut I want to hear you say where you want it."

Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:21 am

Pia gasped for breath, grateful for the chance to fill her lungs with air. The large member was right in front of her face, shining with her spittle. It was so large, proud in its erection, adorned with drops of her own spit.

Pia stared up at the feline demon. Predatory eyes looked into hers, hungry and lustful, boring into her like they could dig into her eyes. Pia mewled a little, her cunt hungry from all the soft teasing.

"Uh.. my body.. please.. cum on my skin. Uh.. I want you to spill your seed all over my breasts.."

Using one hand, Pia pushed her breasts up as an offering. She hoped he would accept, as she feared she might gag on his load should he discharge all inside her mouth.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:38 pm
Profile YIM

The deamon nods and starts to jerk his animal like rod. Once, twice, three times and his load sprays out to cover young Pia in a layer of white sticky cum. Not only are her ample pale breasts covered but so is her face and neck, the cum even gets into her hair. Durning all of this Rajon only lets out a purr not the beastial roar one would expect. Then Pia notices something else his erection is not going down in fact another cock is extending out a few centimeters above his current hard cock. It is pink and spiky just like the one she just lovingly sucked on. Looking up Pia can see the evil grin on Rajon's face as recognition of how truly screwed she is about to be flashes across her cum covered face.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:56 am

A burst of hot, heavy semen impacted with Pia's hills, splattering them with white, thick liquid. Drops were splattered all over her breasts, adorning the feminine curves with male cum. Her breasts were shiny where the white pearls of cum ran down. Cum ran across her fingers.

More spurts followed, splashing over her chest again, as well as into her face. Pia closed her eyes as the demon unloaded onto her, covering lips, cheeks and chin with his seed. Pia raised one hand to cover herself, succeeding in little expect to smear the cum on her tits more as she brought up her hand.

"Oh, my! No.. Oh no!"

Pia's big blue eyes widened in fear and amazement as the second cock emerged, hard, swollen, ready to ravish her. Instinctively, she coved her face with her hand, smudging her face even more.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:30 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3