View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Welcome Home (Nakamura Sachi) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Welcome Home (Nakamura Sachi)
Kakumaoh had noticed the girl a few days earlier as she crossed the campus. Spying on her, he'd learned her normal schedule and, more importantly, had found out which room was hers. He'd found that girls he took tended to produce more of the emotions that gave him power when he violated areas that they unconsciously thought of as sanctuaries.

He'd gained access to the girl's room after a meeting with one of the prefects and some delicate negotiations (or, if one wanted to get technical, threats). Now, as he hid in the closet, all he had to do was wait; she'd probably be back soon, and almost certainly alone.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:03 pm

Post Re: Welcome Home (Nakamura Sachi)
Sachi came into her dorm room after a long and tiring day and went straight into the showers. After about thirty minutes she emerged from the bathroom wearing a nightgown and realized she still had no put her uniform back in the closet. When she opened the closet she was surprised to see something in there. She walked back and said, "What are you doing here?"

Nakamura Sachi

Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:54 am

Kakumaoh grinned to himself. The girl was remarkably composed for someone who'd just found a demon in her closet. "I was waiting for you. Now..." He took a step into the room towards her. "...Well, I'm sure you can guess." Indeed, his naked body made his intentions quite clear.

Character listing

Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:16 am

"No, no, please don't," Sachi said in fear, trying to scoot back to prevent the monster from touching her.

Nakamura Sachi

Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:11 am

Kakumaoh advanced slowly on the girl. There was no hurry; she couldn't get out of the room without going past him. He was going to let fear and anticipation build up in her for a while before actually taking her.

"You can't expect me to just leave without getting what I came here for. Not after all the trouble it took to get in and the amount of time I had to wait." Not that it had actually been much trouble to get in or that long of a wait, but she didn't know that.

Character listing

Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]