View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Fruits! (Darwin) 

Post Re: Fruits! (Darwin)
I looked at the pixies that had joined the two within my room now. At first however my eyes were on the cherries that I'd been brought a smile on my face. alright I had to admit I had a little weakness for these fruits... could never tell why. I took one and popped it into my mouth before I noticed the pair begin their act,

"Oh no! I'm under a spell! If only there was a prince to break it!"

I laughed to myself looking at her as she lay upon my shoulder. for a moment I pondered how to kiss her given she was so much smaller than me before I just mentally shruged and gave her a small peck on her lips as best i could, hoping not to smother her.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:29 am

With such a difference in size, giving a proper kiss can be difficult, but Red found she quite liked the feel of Darwin's lips. She kissed her back, using the opportunity to lick Darwin's lower lip with her small, soft tongue. "Mm.. cherry!"
She stretched her arms into the air and yawned."Ooh Feeling drowsy.. Need.. more.. cherry kisses!"

"Cheater!" Pink yelled, afraid her companion should monopolize the attention of the prince. "You are supposed to wake up!"
Going on the offensive, Pink "fainted" with an extravagant gesture, and threw herself into Darwin's hands.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:31 pm
Profile YIM

these little women were more than adorable, it was irresistable. I offered them a wholehearted chuckle now shaking my head.

"Calm down little ones, I'm sure there's enough of me to go around for you two no reason to get jealous."

with that I kissed the one in my hands before kissing the one that seemed to like the cherry juice on my lips while huggin the one in my hands gently.

"Sorry I so enjoy cute."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:23 pm

"Calm down little ones, I'm sure there's enough of me to go around for you two no reason to get jealous."

This sparked a commotion among the pixies, with lots of exited chattering. Quite few pixies where flying in the air around Darwin, wanting to have a closer look at the prince. Most of them were holding cherries or other fruits, in case the prince wanted more. One, a yellow female was hovering almost right in front of Darwin's face, holding out two cherries as an offering.

Meanwhile, the first two were enjoying their spot in the center of attention, and received their kisses with apparent delight.

"You have such nice kisses!", Red exclaimed, before paying Darwin back with a kiss on her own.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:29 am
Profile YIM

I looked at the yellow Pixie before me taking the offered cherries in my single free hand as I pat her softly upon her head. the kiss of red taken and a smile given as I began to eat the cherries. A buit sweet for my taste but, I didn't even show any distaste.

"Thank you pretty one. Hey, y'know what what should I call you little friends? it's odd talking to you when you all know my name and I know nothing to call you by other than little beauties."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:33 am

The pixies cheer as their "prince" accept their gift. Soon a bunch of them are swarming her, urging her to accept more.

"Thank you pretty one. Hey, y'know what what should I call you little friends? it's odd talking to you when you all know my name and I know nothing to call you by other than little beauties."

One of the pixies uses the chance when Darwin talks, throwing another cherry with remarkable accuracy, so that it lands in her mouth just as she finishes her last sentence.
The others erupt in a flurry of chatter, each introducing itself in their own language. Most of the names sound like a series of whistles and chirps, impossible to pronounce for a human.

Meanwhile, Pink, cradled in Darwin's hand close to her chest has been using the chance to investigate her new friend some more, mainly by prodding Darwin's chest.
"Your breast feels odd! Are you suuure you are a boy?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:04 pm
Profile YIM

I spent a moment or two snickering at the pixie that prodded against my bound chest. I never really knew that anyone could really tell then again; I didn't know pixies existed.

"Well, I know what I am anyway. what do I look like to you?"

I winked slightly voice still that high tenor. I did wonder if they knew or not as i chewed on another cherry.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:53 am

"I think you look like a boy!" Pink said. She was still touching Darwin's chest. Apparently, pixies did not care to much about personal space or what was considered to forward. "You don't feel like a girl. Girls are always round and soft. You feel hard, but not quite as flat as a boy. Mind if I look?" Pink started to unbutton Darwin's shirt.

"Who cares if he is a boy or a girl!" Red berated Pink. "He looks like a prince, so he is a prince. You are just jealous because he is going to sweep me of my feet and make me princess of the kingdom!"

Meanwhile, the other pixies watched the prince eat another cherry with great interest. There was a reason for this. The fruits had been grown with special care, their biochemistry slightly altered to give a few extra effects.
One effect was that someone who tasted one of the fruits would desire another one after a few minutes.
Another effect was that they were slightly intoxicating, so that someone who ate a lot of them would become light headed and less alert.
The third effect would take longer to set in, and would not be apparent yet.

OOC: I know Darwin's body can resist foreign agents, so you may decide for yourself if these magical properties have any effect at all, or if their effects are altered somehow. The pixies has more tricks up their sleeves.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri May 01, 2009 8:33 am
Profile YIM

I looked to the pixie at my shirt as she began to undo it; I shook my head softly; I was wearing another two under it before my little chest binding contraption.

I enjoyed the cherries honestly and took another; they were quite good though with each one i ate my leg stung slightly as it occasionally did... I didn't understand why.

"Well you are a pretty little woman buuuut, I don't know if I want my queen to berate the others."

I teased a little sticking out my tongue a little now as I took another cherry.

((OOC: Alright, intoxication won't be working on her, the wanting more will and the third, will have to see.))

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat May 02, 2009 1:49 am

Red was quite proud of being made queen. she leaned possessively on her prince's cheeks, caressing Darwin's ear with one hand. "Quickly, more fruit for my Prince!", she declared with an expression of regal authority, slightly misplaced on a person well under a foot tall.
Nonetheless, another pixie obeyed and put another cherry on Darwin's tongue.

Pink was continuing her investigations. She seemed quite surprised at finding another garment under the first. "Are you made of shirts!?", she asked. She started unbuttoning the second layer as well. A few of the other pixies had gathered around her, curious as to what she had discovered.

Meanwhile, a couple of the pixies was checking out Darwin's guitar, and had started dancing on its strings, making small twangy noises.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat May 02, 2009 2:44 pm
Profile YIM

I blinked slightly finishing the cherry quickly. I grabbed at my shirts now trying to nudge the pixies away now. I didn't want them to get under my clothes.

"Would you so terribly mind if I kept some clothing on?"

I asked slipping quickly out of the jacket and button down left with only a sleeveless tanktop and my contraption which remained unseen under it. still I looked like a man through the thin garment.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat May 02, 2009 9:50 pm

"Awww... No fun." Pink slumped her shoulder while hovering before Darwin. She really had planned to slip under the shirt. The other pixies seemed disappointed as well.

"Don't be angry, my Prince!", Red said. "Can you blame us for being.. curious about such a handsome boy?". Was the voice of the pixie getting a tad seductive in tone?
Red put one of her fingers on Darwin's lips, letting it slowly run along it. She followed this by putting her lips on her cheek and kissing her repeatedly.

Meanwhile, Pink had found something else to investigate. Letting herself drop, she was now studying Darwin's crotch. "Can you make it bulge?", she asked, putting her hands towards the pants to feel if there were something underneath.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun May 03, 2009 8:36 pm
Profile YIM

I sighed looking at the pixie as she moved to reach to my crotch. I blocked her attempt with a sigh.

"Not at will little one."

was all I said smiling and rolling a hand over my hip for a few moments pondering what I would say next to these... touchy pixies. They were certainly odd as hell.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri May 22, 2009 1:13 am

"Ooh! Is there a way we can help you bulge then, my Prince?". Red intensified her kisses and caresses, moving downwards to the side of Darwin's neck.
Pink, abandoning Darwin's crotch, flew up and landed on Darwin's other shoulder, and started kissing her behind her ear. One other pixie had managed to sneak up under her luxurious hair, and started to put its soft mouth against the nape of her neck.
Around this time, the pixies thought, the third effect of the fruits should start kicking in. The last effect was an amplification of the sense of touch, so that all physical simulation would be felt more strongly.

OOC: You decide if that effect takes place, of course.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun May 24, 2009 7:17 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2