View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 New Roomie (Naoko & Nathyyra) 

Post New Roomie (Naoko & Nathyyra)
Nath - White
Naoko - Orange

nathyyra sat on her bed in her favorite costume which showed her cleavage and belly barely staying over her breasts, as well as the belt and matching black thong she would have been naked but hearing she had a new roomate she decided to dress a bit moderatly even if it was a bit agaisnt dress code. she sits there reading a book and lisening to music on her mp3.

Naoko dragged a cart laden with her books, sparse wardrobe, laptop and various other things from her dorm down the hallway, counting off the numbers next to the door until she finally got to her new assignment. She wasn't sure why the switch had occurred, but nothing could be worse than her last roommate...

She entered, but stopped dead in her tracks when her eyes fell upon her new roommate. "U-um....hi." she stammered, to cover up the fact that she was staring. In sharp contrast to Nathyyra's lack of coverage, Naoko wore a simple pair of dark jeans and a loose black t-shirt, her only accessory the wire-frame glasses that sat on her nose. "I'm, um....I'm Naoko. Your new roommate."

realizing she was being watched she looked over the rimm of her book and saw a girl with a lot of luggage coming in and instantly got up almsot missing her words she smiles 'my name is nathyyra.....but i dont mind being called nath for short. i guess your my new rommie..welcome....' catching her staring she looks down and gives a michevouse grin ' sorry.....i love dressing up and this is my favorite costume so...i hope you dont mind' gives her a sheepish grin 'so what do you got in there?.....i think we better get you unpacked so we can sit and chat' having said that she leads naoko to her dresser closet and other things.

Naoko blushed in response to Nathyyra's grin, adjusting her glasses to try and hide her flustered state and stammered "Oh, um, n-no, I don't mind, I was just a bit surprised is all..."

She looked over her shoulder to the cart carrying her things. "It's mostly just clothes. And books. I didn't really bring much from home." she explains, opening the top drawer of her dresser and starting to pile clothes into it. Most of her wardrobe seemed vary similar to what she was wearing, aside from the requisite uniforms and the occasional black skirt for variety, though even those where fairly modest.

helpnig her unpack she looks at the cloths and hides a smile and also hid a smile when she saw her flustered state. once everything was set the way it was she started looking at naokos books kind of snooping at the titles and descriptions wondering what this girl was into (you can tell me what they are in next post) 'so...you a heavy book reader?' nathyyra asks trying to get a conversation going since she hated dull moments.

Naoko's books were split fairly evenly between fiction and non. Her school books' topics ranged from Philosophy to Physics to Renaissance Artwork, the margins of which were all filled with extensive notes, attesting to her excessive study habits. Her fiction collection was mostly sci-fi and fantasy novels, with a few scattered romances(all very tame) mixed in. Most of the novels were of the thick paperback variety, worn from multiple readings with heavily scarred spines.
"Um, yeah...It's my favorite hobby." Naoko muttered, obviously uncomfortable with talking about herself. "So...what do you like to do?" She asked, trying to shift the focus of the conversation away from herself.

well i have seen student only in dorms as well as monster attacks in student common so yeah....kinda confused)))

nath smiled as she saw naoko try and put the conversation on her but didnt mind. 'hmmmm...well...readings one......i like to jog, swim, role-play, and ummmmmm *nath thinks for a bit wondering what else likes to do that will not make naoko uncomfertible* hmmmmm.....oh!....i also like small furry animals....there so fun to cuddle with' nath smiles then blushs a pretty pink as she just blurted out her more sentimental hobbie. quickly she grabs one of naokos books at random, sits on her bed and starts flipping through some of the pages then looks at naoko. 'so.....anything else you like to do but read?'

"Heh..." Naoko smiles faintly as she sits down on the edge of her bed, "Small furry animals are nice. I had a cat back home." The shy undergrad figited nervously, smoothing imaginary wrinkles in her jeans and tracing some random pattern with the tip of her index finger, trying to look less awkward and uncomfortable. "Um, I study a lot, but I guess that still counts as reading...Oh! I uh, I do some photography, but I'm not very good. Mostly landscape and botanical stuff."

looks at naoko curiously then lyes her head on the pillow of her bed and kinda gets distant for a second then springs back up as if nothing happened and looks at the girl. '....i dont want to embarasse you...but your awfully shy' she says that looking at naoko. 'well anyway.....anything you want to do to possibly get to know each other?' asks her with raised eyebrows. the truth is there is no real secret meaning...just a curiouse question.

Naoko watched her new roommate quietly, trying to figure the odd girl out. "Um...yeah, I guess I'm pretty shy." she admitted, nervously twisting her fingers through her hair. "Get to know each other?" Naoko asked, not missing the innuendo though the only indication of any dirty thoughts was the faintest blush across her cheeks. "Um, I don't know...I'm admittedly kind of anti-social..."

she noticed the blush but seemed to ignore it. 'anti- social?......that doesnt sound like fun' nath says then looks at naoko and smiles. ' well...how about we lay ground rules for starters?' she asks then ,getting up, reachs out and gently takes naokos hand away from her hair. 'stop being so nervouse cmon' she leads the girl and sits her on the bed, nath sits a bit next to her but not to close to intrude on privacy and waits for any suggestions naoko can come up with.

Naoko laughed awkwardly, but managed to stop herself when she instictivly reached up to fiddle with her hair again and resists the urge to move away when Nath takes a seat next to her. "Ummmm. I'm pretty easy-going, I guess... Just warn me if you plan on bringing in a mob of drunken girls at two in the morning. My last roommate and I had some issues with that." she said, grinning awkwardly.

nath laughs at what naoko says, her breasts getting dangerously close to becoming exposed, and says after she settled down. 'no...no i wont do that....but..' nath blushs a bit '....i tend to enjoy laying around when i have nothing particular to do accept read.....well....naked' nath looks at naoko semi expecting a reaction but also wonders if perhaps the thought excites her. she brushs naokos cheek while saying 'cmon....stop acting so nervouse.....it makes me feel uncomfertible'

Naoko's eyes were drawn by the movement of Nath's breasts when she laughed; the impressive orbs almost bounced out of their meager covering, but the shyer girl immediately looked away, fighting the temptation to stare. Although, given the way she dressed, Nath didn't seem to mind people staring...Ah, no! What am I thinking?? Naoko thought, derailing that train of thought before it got out of hand.

"Um...t-that's alright. I tend to spend most of my free time in the library anyway." When the blonde’s hand lightly brushed Naoko's cheek her blush brightened but she didn't pull away. "I'm sorry. I'm trying, I promise, I'm...I'm just not good at these sort of things..."

nath smiles and gives her a michvouse look 'if your gonig to be in the library most of the time then im gonig to be awfully lonely' the twinkle in her eye vanishs after she says that and she lays on her back....again with a distant look but all she does is sigh depressingly and look at the ceiling. the look stays there longer as she recalls the past, then seeming to finally remeber she has a new roomie quickly sits up but not before naoko gets a flash of her right breast which had no cover up for a second and smiles again at naoko...blushing just a bit. 'sorry....i get moody at some times...mostly out of boredom'

Naoko blinked for a moment, obviously confused by her roommate's odd remark and michvouse glance. They sat in awkward silence as Nath flopped back, lost momentarily in her own mind. Naoko looked around the room, not wanting to break the silence and interrupt her new roomate's train of thought but finding the sudden silence even more awkward than their conversation. The odd blonde sat up again soon though. Naoko quickly turned away, hiding the bright blush that flashed across her cheeks when she caught a glimps of one of the other girl's breasts. "Ahah...um," Naoko mumbled, laughing nervously, "It's okay, I understand.

nath was easy at seeing emotions even if someone tried to hide them. her breast was already covered again but nath gave a secret smile and as the girl was looking away she places a hand on the girls neck feeling the tence muscles there and expertly massaged that part of her neck looseninig up the tention and relaxing her. 'lets be honest...were both girls so there really isnt anything we havnt already seen about our own bodies' she smiles at naoko kind of giving her the idea that nath knew of the dirty thoughts she had and the embarasment of seeing her breast. her hand traveling lower the the girls back nath began doing a one hand massage looseniing up the muscles there to.

Thu May 03, 2007 12:09 am
Profile WWW

Naoko froze up under Nathyyra's touch, her whole body going stiff as the faint blush coloring her cheeks brightened significantly. The blonde girl's hands were very skilled but rather than relax the nervous brunette just seemed to tense up more. She sat silently for a moment, her mouth opening and closing several times, though no words issued.

Suddenly Naoko stood, turning quickly so that her dark, silky hair whirled around her head. "Uh-um...I...I didn't-" Naoko stammered nervously, adjusting her glasses and pointedly looking at anything in the room aside from Nath herself. "I didn't mean to...u-um..."

Thu May 03, 2007 12:48 am
Profile WWW

nath smiles and sits Naoko back down kissing the top of her dark silky head, ' it's ok, but i have to ask.....are you a virgin?' theirs curiosity as well as a tad bit of concern in her eyes as she waits for the anser. she hoped the girl said she wasnt becuase nath knew what happened to girls here and wanted the girl to not have to experience that much pain.

Thu May 03, 2007 12:55 am

Naoko calmed down visibly when Nathyyra soothed her. She relaxed slightly, stiff posture loosening as she reverted to her usual quiet, submissive attitude and let Nath guide her back to the bed.

She began nervously smoothing her skirt again. She didn't really want to talk about this particular subject, especially with a girt she'd just met...But Nathyyra was being so nice, and the introverted Hawaiian had already freaked out over what was probably nothing more than an innocent backrub (as Naoko has already convinced herself)."Um, No, I...I'm not. Once bitten twice shy, ya know...?" She said, laughing nervously. She couldn't try and warn Natha about the monsters. She'd made the grave mistake of trying that already, after her first attack and several subsequent ones and all she'd got in return was shunned by her peers and a warning that disciplanary action would follow if she continud to spread lies.

Thu May 03, 2007 5:47 am
Profile WWW

nath liked when naoko wasnt so nervouse but seemed the subject made her nervouse again and broke into a relieved smile at hearing she wasnt a virgin. "well......its kind of good to hear your not a virgin....well....defently not a virgin in this school" nath blushed knowing that virginity was a preciouse thing and she herself had sold it away so she could get enough money for basic needs. her curiosity wanted to know how she lost it but that was something that she'd ask another time. nath sat down beside naoko and gave her a friendly hug before asking "so......what you want to do?......kinda dull now unless theirs something you want to talk about?" nath asks still sitting next to naoko grinning wondering what the girl does for fun when shes with friends.

Thu May 03, 2007 7:04 pm

The shy Hawaiian girl finally seemed to be relaxing a bit, though she still seemed guarded. "Um, I don't know..." She murmured, looking around the room. "I don't really hang out with people that often, so when I'm bored I usually just study or wander around the island and take pictures...You seem a bit more social, what sort of things do you do?"

Wed May 16, 2007 6:22 am
Profile WWW

'hmmmmm, im kind of athletic so if im bored i either take a run, swim, read a book like i was doing when you came in, sometimes i go into the woods and see if i can either coax or catch a squirell so i can pet it....i love small furry animals...there so cute' she smiles and looks back over at naoko ' well....hmmmm.....since you just got here mabey you want to look around the room a bit? they say all dorms look the same but im skeptic about that, theres always something different.' she stands up and extends her hand to help naoko up.

Sat May 19, 2007 11:57 am

"Thanks, that would be great." Naoko says, smiling as she takes Nath's hand and stands up, smoothing her shirt out with her free hand. She pauses for a moment to really look around the room; it had the same white walls and heavy wooden doors that her previous room had sported, but the layout seemed to be a bit different. She turned back to Nathyyra and grinned, "Well you're the local, I guess you should probably lead the way."

Mon May 21, 2007 7:40 am
Profile WWW

nath smiles and leads naoko to the bathroom "since your gonig to be here we might as well start with this first" the bathroom actually seems a bit different from the dorms naoko's been in "this is of course the bathroom......the blue towel is mine you can use the pink one. i usually take a shower right when i wake up so.....just knock if you need to use anything and ill open the door" she shows her were certain items are in what cuboard and cabinet.

Tue May 22, 2007 7:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]