View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Fun with Bunnies (for Alucard) 

Post Fun with Bunnies (for Alucard)
In the dorm, there was a room that no one dared to enter...for many reasons...Supertition and...well, mainly it was supertition, really. Nobody had wanted room number thirteen, for they all thought it was an unlucky room and any who entered there either went missing or wanted to exchange rooms very quickly. When asked what had transpired in the room, the poor girl wouldn't say and simply move on. Room thirteen was a single room, made for only one lucky occupant who wanted privacy from a possibly annoying room mate.

Its latest occupant was a bubbly and energetic young woman who could give Donovan Bailey a run for his money who loved rabbits. Her whole room had stuffed toys full of them (and one Cthulhu on e that she slept with every night); her coverlet had them as well as her pillow cases. Another running theme in the room was that it was pink. Very, very, very pink. It wasn't a pink that you'd see and want to gouge your eyes out though; it was a soft, calm pastel pink.

The girl had gotten out of the shower, scrubbing her body extra clean so that it glowed naturally in the light. There was going to be a costume party in the dorm and she was going to go as a bunny. But not just any bunny....a playboy bunny! Ears and cotton tail and all! She was sitting in front of her vanity, wondering what sort of make-up she should apply....

Persephone Williams

Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:58 am

Alucard looked about the room. What is her obsession with these furry things?

Alucard was camouflaged, blending in with the colors of the room, which was namely pink. It had obtained knowledge of where this student was from her notebook, and it now watched as the student sat at the vanity.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:12 am
Profile YIM

It was muh like her obsession with tentacle hentai; it was just something she loved (although she grew to love it less and less as the days spent at Shokushu went by). The girl [ut on some pink lipstick bfore getting up to survey herself. She wore a skintight body suit made of stretchy black material with a white cotton tail neatly on her behind. She wore white cuffs on her wrists and bunny ears on her head. On her slender legs were tight high stocking and she wore stilettos that she obviously hadn't practiced walking in as she got up and amde for the door. She paused a moment though, looking fearfully over her shoulder and she could have sworn she saw one of her toys move out of place. Timidly, she ent over to her plushie pile and picked up the toy and putting it back on its place on the top.

Persephone Williams

Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:23 am

Alucard moved for the door as quickly and quietly as possible. It stood between Persephone and the door as it made itself visible.

"Hello again."

For some reason, Alucard found the outfit she wore make her look even more appetizing.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:31 am
Profile YIM

Persephone let out a scream as she backpedaled away from Alucard. She tripped on her own feet and fell, but was lucky enough to be still near her pile of soft plush toys. She stared at the alien with wide eyes, shaking a little from startlement.

"Y-you again!"

Persephone Williams

Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:05 pm

"I certainly hope so," said Alucard with a hint of amusement in its voice. "I'm hungry again, and it looks like you'd make a fine meal for me." It stepped nearer to the girl, reaching out a massive arm.

(By the way, sent a PM)

Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:02 pm
Profile YIM

Memories of the last time filled her mind and she shuddered from a mixture of fear and exitement. It had been both an awful and incredible experience for her and she was torn between running away and just letting herself enjoy the ride. "Again? So soon? It's only been a few days since we last saw each other..." she said, trying to move away from the hand reaching out for her.

Persephone Williams

Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:30 pm

"So, what, I should wait to eat you for a couple of days, and resort to eating women I know won't satisfy me? That's selfish of you, wishing your fate on others," Alucard said. It advanced on her, hunger in its eyes.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:39 pm
Profile YIM

"C-come on...there has to be someone else out there that's as satisfying--or more satisfying than me!" Seph insisted, starting to feel like a trapped animal in her own room. "You said I was one of the exceptional few, right? I can't be the only one who's managed to sate your hunger!"

Persephone Williams

Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:31 pm

"You're the closest, my dear. I'm afraid some of them have already graduated and are beyond my grasp," Alucard said. It now grabbed her body in its hands and lifted the poor bunny-costumed woman up. It held her at eye level with Alucard.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:18 pm
Profile YIM

Persephone wondered if her parents had known this place was full of tentacle monsters and had sent her there as punishment because they knew they'd try and take advantage of her there. It probably wasn't the case though. She stared the alien down though, keeping up a brave face as she knew he was going to swallow her.

Ugh...two more years of this, she thought to herself.

Persephone Williams

Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:22 pm

"Don't worry," said Alucard. "I'm sure you're just as delicious as before." Its eyes gleamed as it looked at her. "So, headfirst this time, or feetfirst?"

Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:32 pm
Profile YIM

Persephone gave him a weird look, but came to a decision easily enough. "I'd rather not break my neck thanks. Feet first," she told him.

Persephone Williams

Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:38 pm

"In all my years, I've never broken a neck yet," said Alucard. "Nonetheless, feetfirst it is." Alucard tilted Seph so that her feet were facing its gaping maw, and it began to slowly place her inside. The alien moved slowly on purpose, bringing her in inch by inch to savor her flavor. The tongue lapped against her, eager to see Persephone again.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:47 pm
Profile YIM

Persephone, before the alien put her into its giant mouth, kicked off her stilettos as she knew it wouldn't appreciate her heels digging into its sides, no matter how tough they were. She also didn't want to lose them inside of the alien.

If its tongue was happy to 'see' her, she could only imagine how 'happy' the cords in the alien's sac were going to react. But the girl tried to relax as she was swallowed slowly, though it was hard for her to do. Survival instinct dictated that she shouldn't be allowing herself to be eaten at all. But she held back and tried not ot get herself into trouble.

Persephone Williams

Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next