View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 2:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Midnight Snack (Karzak) 

Post Midnight Snack (Karzak)
The room around me was dark at the time. The window was a smidgen open, just enough to keep the air circulating in my dorm room. It was nearly four in the morning and I was deep in sleep, my silk bed covers partially covering my clothed body. I was wearing a half-buttoned pajama top and matching pants, both pairs of clothing a bubble-gum pink with little purple pictures on them. My feet were bare, the sensitive skin tingling whenever I ran them through the bed covers. A soft sigh escaped my lips, the covers that would normally have kept my body covered were half strewn on the floor, a single, long band of the covers laying over my well-toned stomach.

A soft sigh left my tender lips, as a confusing yet pleasant dream played itself in my mind. The door itself to my room was closed but unlocked. Today had involved lots of studying and I have to admit that I was pretty rash in getting to sleep, not even locking the door or the window. I wasn't expecting visitors or anything, but even if I had been, such feeble things as locks, doors and windows would not have stopped them from getting what they wanted. So I continued to sleep, content in my active little mind's hiccup of imagination.

Wed May 06, 2009 9:09 pm

Post Re: Midnight Snack (Karzak)
The night sky lit the hallways and rooms but just barely. It was easy for Karzak to slip inside the building. His eyes were the only things clearly visible in the darkness. It seemed all the girls rooms were locked. No surprise, with all the monster attacks on this island they probably wanted to get some time alone at peace. What was this? His claw reached and turned the knob. The door was open both to the dorm and his next opportunity.

He entered examined the room quietly. The girl laid on her bed blankets barely covering her pjs. She seemed so innocent and that more inviting. As she continued to sleep he slid a tentacle down her pants slowly rubbing against her sex. His claw traced a line down her chest, slashing away the pajama top. The same claw then took hold of her breasts, rubbing it in a circular motion.

Wed May 06, 2009 9:27 pm

My sound sleep was mercilessly interrupted by a most disturbing feeling. My warm nether lips were carefully stroked by a masculine-shaped phallus, drawing a soft droplet of moisture. A shuddering sigh left my lips and I unwillingly ground my thighs together, rubbing the tentacle accidentally between my legs. I shifted uncomfortably, a blush forming on my face. The tearing of cloth and the aggresive molestation of my tits is what broke my sleep. My eyes pried open.

I heard soft moaning and gasps of pleasure. My body tingled from breast to cunt. My eyes slowly started to widen as I realized the noises were coming from my own mouth and that my warm nether lips were moistening, soaking my cotton white panties. Cool air blew over my now sensitive and naked chest. The creature's rough hands suddenly became very apparent and I felt the need to get away from this.. This.. Thing. But I couldn't move, frozen in my spot. "Wha... What are you... Ngh... Doing?" I managed to carefully speak, my voice drowsy and quiet even to my ears.

Wed May 06, 2009 9:45 pm

"You seemed to be having some trouble. I sensed your body tense so I decided to do you a favor and loosen you up a bit" He smirked looking at the girl. "You don't mind do you? I mean its obvious you're enjoying this...the flushed face, the moans, and the liquids you're soaking my tentacles with...it says it all. You are enjoying this are you not?"

His hands had not ceased their movements on her breasts. They only proceeded to stimulate them more, squeezing the soft silk skinned breasts. The claws took great pleasure in massaging her nipples now while his tentacles continued grinding against her cunt. The bumpy surface of his skin was evidently having an impact on her as she blushed an even deeper shade of red. "You don't want me to stop do you?" Karzak smiled.

Wed May 06, 2009 9:52 pm

The haze of sleep still receding over my mind was mixing and spinning with the heat washing over my body. It was like a warm and cold front meeting, a downpour imminent. I felt myself gasping as the bumps on his tentacles became more prominent. My warm depths began to churn as more moisture wept from my cunt and lubricated his phallic tendril. "Not.. Not willingly." I muttered softly in reply to his first statement. I arched my back, feeling his rough hands toy with my nubile body. I did my best to choke down the impossible noises resulting from his assertive stimulation, trying to contradict what he'd said, but the words couldn't make it past my throat before turning into moans or mewls of pleasure.

Wed May 06, 2009 10:01 pm

"Not willingly?...All you have to say is no or stop my dear. Go ahead say it...Say if you want me to stop" His mouth lowered itself to her breasts now, his tongue flicking tip of her nipple and then circling around it. He then took it in his mouth, sucking it as if an infant as his claws massaged her breasts intimately like a lover's touch. The tentacle doubled its speed, the bumps running across her cunt. Her juices were flowing out like a river. Another claw reached down rubbing and squeezing her clit lightly to make her desire his assault even more.

Wed May 06, 2009 10:09 pm

Each time Diana struggled to speak, her voice was choked out by moans of pleasure or gasps of ecstasy. Each time the word no formed on her lips, it quickly extended itself into a moan, [/i]nggghh.[/i] Slowly Diana lost the will to fight. How could she? This... This thing had her trapped to her bed. The bed sheets felt even softer, her skin becoming increasingly more sensitive to every surface touching it. She could feel the thing's hot and moist tongue rubbing against her swollen mounds, its thick phallus rubbing against her womanhood beneath her underpants and pajamas. Like a spear thrusting through a haze, lust pierced her mind. She suddenly became more vocal, each moan louder and more heartfelt, each gasp more pronounced. She'd lost once again. Another layer of her thinning sanity was skinned away as she felt herself give in to the physical pleasures. "F-f... F-fuck me... F-for the l..love of G-god, j-just get it ooover w-with..." The creature's teasing had succeeded. She couldn't resist her body's wants any longer.

Fri May 08, 2009 9:02 pm

"Just to be sure though lets make a little bond." He lifted a single tentacle up before her face. "Take this in your mouth and you'll know true happiness. You'll find the key to the ultimate pleasure but once you take it there's no going back" Her eyes were glued to it, obviously tempted. As she made her decision his claw released her breast and slashed away her panties and pajamas. The tentacle rubbing the front door was now making its way between her ass cheeks and exploring inside her hole. His claw did its own exploring as well, inside her sex.

Fri May 08, 2009 9:13 pm

I whimpered softly as I felt my clothes torn away from my body. My ocean blue eyes stared blankly at the phallus being dangled before me. I could feel myself go rigid before the tendril between my thighs made another pass across my bare naked pussy lips. My body quickly loosened up and a shudder of ecstasy ran through my spine. I closed my eyes and sucked in a mouthful of air before closing my mouth again and looking back up at the tendril.

Before the I could blink again, the creature's phallic minion slid further down my now naked body, raking its textured surface across my sensitive nether and then my puckered anus. A small meep escaped my throat and I suddenly found myself even more tempted to give in to this creature's demands. There never was any turning back in the first place. I reasoned with myself, hesitating for half a moment before opening my quivering lips in a squeal equal part pleasure and pain, as his phallic tentacle began to intrude upon my arse. His finger followed its partners lead, sliding into the moist cavern below my waist. There definitely isn't any turning back now. I came to the conclusion before reaching up with my shaking hand and grasping the tentacle before me, rubbing it furiously before putting my moist mouth to its head.

Fri May 08, 2009 10:56 pm

The noise was a beautiful sound to him, what a combination. She had already seeminly caved and he hadn't even used his semen yet. His tentacle fucked her ass with increasing speed making more of these half-pain, half-pleasure moans fill the room. His finer dug deeper inside her cunt, it running up her walls. "You're not that tight... I take it you're used to being violated." Even so she would not be prepared for what was next.

Her lips coated with a nice wetness took the tentacle in her mouth unaware that she sentenced herself to a life of neverending pain and pleasure. Within seconds the bumpy skinned tentacle shot an endless supply of his special semen into her. The taste was nothing she had ever seen, addicting to her, making it inseparable from her. "You'll find my seed tends to stir up your inner desires even moreso than normal and once tasted its impossible to live without."

Sat May 09, 2009 12:29 am

My first reaction was to spit the blasted semen out of my mouth in a white spray. It sprayed over my cleavage and tummy, pooling in the little recesses across my body, such as between my tits and belly button. The semen continued to flow out of the odd phallus, running down my pale skin and seemingly washing me in the thick substance. I had to admit, despite of where it came from, that it was erotic. Perhaps by coincidence or perhaps by fate, curiosity got the better of me. The seemingly unending supply of cum was interrupted when my tongue reached out and took a quick slurp of the substance. It was sweet, yet not to the extent of disgust. It was full of flavor that sang across the octaves, playing on my taste buds like some sort of narcotic. It tugged on my nervous system like a guitarist would on his bass, with expert speed and precision. I felt myself begin craving the substance that now practically coated my shuddering and ecstatic body.

My hand reached up and quickly brought the fountain of sex juice back towards my mouth, wrapping my lips around it hastily. Not even bothering to suckle on it, I just swallowed and swallowed, my tongue remaining below the head so that I could taste the flavor as it flowed through my mouth. Loud gulps interrupted the sounds of sex coming from my nether. My eyes were closed as I continued to suck on the tendril, its thick and hot produce running down my throat.

((Quick recap, I spit out cum, your 'never ending supply' drips all over my body, pools between tits and in belly button area, covers most of my torso, I take a lick, start sucking on it for dear life.))

Sat May 09, 2009 2:48 am

The beast was annoyed at her reaction first, spitting it out. IIt's not polite to refuse a gift" He watched as she curiously licked the semen on her body, her ultimate mistake. She became addicted as the others did to it and couldn't stop. She took his tendril eagerly tasting every drop. "How does it taste?" He smiled

As her mouth continued working away at his tendril the other had not ceased its duty of enjoying her ass. However perhaps she was due for something bigger. The tentacle withdrew from her and soon his giant cock streched her asshole apart. It was thicker than his tendril and had a much bumpier surface. Thrusts could be heard now as his balls slapped against her ass cheeks with each fuck.

Sat May 09, 2009 1:12 pm

A grimace flowed across my face as I felt his massive phallus penetrate my rear. Mmmmph! The muffled sound came from my throat, not being able to bypass my lips due to the phallus-like hose in my mouth, spraying an endless supply of liquid drug. I couldn't get enough of the blasted thing. I felt my mental barriers collapse and my resolution disappear. I was his. I felt my hips start thrusting back, counter-thrusting the phallus deeper into my ass. Whether my brain was oddly confused or I was simply hard wired incorrectly, each thrust that should radiate pain sang of pleasure. I arched my back as orgasm wracked my body, forcing a long, muffled moan out of my lips.

Sat May 09, 2009 2:31 pm

"Mmm...look at the delicious nectar." He picked some up with his hand and brought it to his mouth. The taste was delicious. His own cock continued fucking until it too climaxed filling her ass with a warm stream of cum. The tentacle pulled away from her mouth, he wanted to see her face full of need and hear those words. "Tell me do you enjoy my cock? Do you want me to take you here?" His claw flicked at her clit and then traced her lips.

Sat May 09, 2009 2:37 pm

I felt myself twitch and flinch in every which way. The tentacle in my mouth felt like a permanent pacifier, keeping my moans muffled and quiet. The massive phallus in my arse fucked me roughly, each time it thrust into me I felt my insides churn and a muffled mmph! escape my lips. Then he came and I felt an ocean of hot seed spray across my insides. I arched my back, feeling my own imminent orgasm. My juices sprayed out across his finger, sopping onto the bed and soaking the sheets. Then I felt his tentacle pull away from my mouth. One last strand of semen linked my tongue to the penis-like tendril before it broke.

A soft, whispered no... escaped my lips before my hands dropped to my sides. I felt withdrawal begin. I was craving the addictive substance. I felt so stupid for taking it in like that, but it was just so good. "Y-yes... I do. Very much. Please... Fuck me!" My soft spoken words turned into pleas. My eyes softened and deepened, as I looked up at the creature. My face visibly fell. I really did want this thing. I wanted its hard, strong dick in my aching cunt... I wanted it to fuck my mouth, arse and pussy, fill me with its delicious cum from every possible port.

Sun May 10, 2009 2:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next