View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Midnight Snack (Karzak) 

Post Re: Midnight Snack (Karzak)
“What is your name my precious fucktoy?” He said as he moved away from her looking through her belongings. He opened every drawer in her cabinets looking through the items. “Very interesting collection you have here” He had found a pile of her sextoys. “I take it you don’t have much fun on this island. Don’t worry though I’ll help you have as much fun as you want” It seemed his games had only just begun.

Karzak took a vibrator in one of his claws and pressed it against her clit. The sensation with her desire for him was way too much for her to handle and yet entertaining for him. Pleas exited her mouth, wanting him to quench her thirst – to fuck every inch of her. Something else in her cabinet caught his eye. It was a necklace of an intricate design. His tentacle reached and pulled it closer to them so he could examine it further while torturing her body. It was a sterling silver necklace with several charms attacked to it. He placed the necklace on the girl while his mouth dove and buried itself in her cunt.

Sun May 10, 2009 3:05 pm

My breathing was heavy. I couldn't concentrate, my mind aching from the lack of the demon's addictive produce. What was wrong with me? I simply couldn't get it out of my mind. I felt so dependent on the bloody creature. When he pulled away from me, I should of tried to run, to escape his clutches. But no, I simply stayed on the bed and felt his hot cum seep out of my ass. I was tempted beyond all belief to start licking the hot semen right off my body, but I knew it wouldn't be the same. It would be like a crystal meth addict trying to smoke tobacco to ease himself out of the addiction. It just didn't work.

It took several long moments before his words suddenly sank in. Oddest of all was that I felt something odd at his calling me precious. Was that... pride? "I-its... Diana." I squeaked softly, my voice weak and full of need. Then he came back, his form massive and easily dwarfing my merely human body. Then it started. I arched my back when he put the vibrating phallus to my swollen clitoris. NGGGH! The first insistant groan passed through my lips, followed by my body squirming each and every way under his assault. I latched my hands onto the silk bed covers as tightly as possible, to keep myself in place. I arched my back, feeling an orgasm building within me. The creature's hot mouth covered my sensitive lips, my skin tingling as I felt the cool metal of my necklace touch my throat.

The noises seemed unending, each time he shifted in position they'd increase in tempo or volume. Ngggghyyaa! The sound tore out of my throat as I orgasmed for a third time, my juices overflowing from my pussy and setting his mouth awash in the juices of my labor. The jewelry on my throat jangled with my body, the charms on it shaking and hitting each other as I twitched in eldritch ecstasy.

Sun May 10, 2009 4:13 pm

“Diana…It’s a lovely name…Tell me Diana do you wish for me to stop now?” He smiled. Of course she didn’t but he enjoyed having her degrade herself, to say such statements acknowledging her desire. “Does it feel good when I do this?” The beast made a few more passes on the clit with her vibrator. “Such a naughty girl. Having toys like these and then begging for a beast like me to rape you. What would your peers think?”

Her juices filled my mouth as orgasm was followed by another in what seemed an endless chain. “Delicious” He licked it off some that had trailed off onto his lips. “Diana how does it feel?” After his question he’d do something she never expected. His claw entered her cunt entirely and fisted her although it was much bigger than a normal size fist. God knows what she was feeling right now.

Wed May 13, 2009 10:25 pm

I shook my head in reply to his first question, my body lunging and flinching at his arousal. The pride in my chest swelled as I heard him compliment my name. The next question he asked brought a long, soft, drawn out Yeah... from me. I ignored the next question, not wanting that on my mind right now. I also felt him lapping at my cunt, this bringing great strength to my moans and mewls. I was about to make a louder moan to answer his question when I felt his finger pierce my pussy lips like a sword. A scream tore through my throat when I felt his massive fist slam into my cunt. "Oh God!"

Thu May 14, 2009 10:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2