View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Hidden in Plain Sight (Destra) 

Post Hidden in Plain Sight (Destra)
Another new girl had arrived. That was what the other students must have been thinking as she dragged her suitcase down the crowded hallway dressed in her priestess outfit. "That was a long flight. Can't wait till I find my room." Looking around at the girls staring at her she thought to herself "Maybe I should have bought some normal clothes before I got on the plane. But it's too late now it seems, and maybe I could find someone nice enough to lend me a few things.

Passing a few full rooms she finally arrived at her room, knocking a few times she waited patiently to see if anyone was in there. Hearing nothing she slowly cracked open the door just in case someone hadn't heard her knock.

Mon May 11, 2009 6:36 am

Post Re: Hidden in Plain Sight (Destra)
Desera had been camped out in one of the empty dorm rooms. To say the least she was bored and getting hungry. She had drifted off into a daze like state trying to figure out her next meal. The knocking didn't affect her till the final knock on the door. Huh someone wanting something or could it be this rooms occupant? Her feet touched the ground, as her slender thighs worked to lift her off the bed.

Raising her hands a bit to stretch her slender arms. Her breasts were lifted up within the confines of the red tube top she was wearing. Spreading her legs in a v shape, and bending over with her back to the door, her rear could be seen vaguely from the jean short pants she had on. Looking through her legs she saw the door slowly opening. "You can come in. Sorry I didn't hear you knock I was sort of in a trance. “She had to wonder what type of girl would come through that door.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Mon May 11, 2009 6:52 am

Hearing a female voice telling her to come in she pushed the door open far enough to pull her suitcase in. As she turned around to greet the other woman she looked straight at the rear of the other woman before looking away with a blush. "Um...Hi. Are you staying here too?"

Mon May 11, 2009 7:05 am

Desera had a somewhat puzzled look on her face seeing the girls reaction. Straightening herself out she began to look over the girl. The girl was wearing a dark green gown that covered her chaste body. Although the outfit only covered the lower portion of her bosom. Leaving the top half bare and exposed. The girls slender neck had a dark green collar around it. Desera presumed it was what allowed the gown to stay on. The sleeves were poofs in appearance, with a solid white sleeve. The girls blond locks were rather long, and her warm hazel eyes adverted in her embarrassed state. By height the girl was only a few inches shorter then herself.

Desera inwardly groaned when she realised the girl was wearing a priestess outfit. You got to be kidding me? Out of all the girls I get a priestess walking into the room. Snapping back into reality realizing she was staring. Desera laughed it off. "Sorry spaced out there for a moment. Here let me take that suit case for you." Taking the bag suddenly from the girl Desera could feel its waight. She also felt a slight twinge go through her body.

"What do you got in here a ton a bricks?" She asked as she lifted the bag onto the closest bed, placing the suit case down on it. "Are you religious? I only ask because of the outfit your wearing. Oh and I don't actually live in this room. I'm actually on the next floor up. I needed some time alone, and well this room was empty. "

Desera walked over to the desk chair, and sat down on it. "Do you have any questions about the school ?" She asked she was stretching her arms up again. Her orbs would rise up again, pressing against the constraints of her tube top again. Well I'm getting hungry, and a meal is a meal regardless. Desera was subconsciously thinking of a way to safely approach this new girl.

Mon May 11, 2009 7:29 am

Trying not to stare at the scantily clad woman Bella said"Well I've spent the last 7 years in a church, and this was our standard outfit." Noticing the twinge cross the other woman's features as her suitcase was lifted onto the nearest bed she said "Are you okay? There were a lot of books in there."

"Well...All I really know about this school is that its girls only. I never really had the time to find out much else before I came here.

Mon May 11, 2009 7:53 am

"Oh I'm fine. I just didn't expect it to be so heavy." Desera noticed the girl had been trying not to stare at her. "Well it’s not an all girl’s university. There is a rumor that the headmaster is male, and under him are the head girls. The head girls are more like seniors or girls the staff trust to enforce the rules, and below them are the prefects. The prefects are girls that help the head girls in enforcing the rules." Moving the chair back Desera opened the desk draw, and pulled out a rather thick book from it.

Placing the book down on the desk with a thud. She left her hand on top of it. "This here is the school catalogue for anything you might need. They allow you to do whatever you want with your dorm room, so this fella here comes in handy. You can also get undergarments that aren't so childish from it." Reaching back into the desk draw Desera pulled out a much smaller book. Placing it on top of the first book the size difference was obvious. The catalog looked more like an encyclopedia, while the second book looked more like a paperback novel.

"This is the rule book I suggest you read it. It gives all the details on the rules. I'll just go over a few of the easier ones. The school uniform is to be worn at all times on the grounds. After classes you can loosen it up a bit, but until then don't let anything get out of place. You are not allowed to wear any other color undergarments besides the universities standard white color. You can were anything you want once you’re in the dorms though. There's an outdoor uniform for sports, and gym. They allow you to have a personal bathing suit for the beach, but on the grounds if you’re using the pool you need to wear the university swim suit."

Desera got up and moved over to the closet wondering about something. Opening the door she saw it was devoid of any uniforms. "I guess you haven't taken the physical yet? Don't worry about it if you haven't they just take your measurements, and make sure your in perfect health. Oh you'll also have to take a psychological evaluation as well. Why they make you take one is unknown to me."

Walking over to the bed across from the one she had placed the girl’s suit case on. She sat down cross legged Indian style with her hands placed on her thighs. “Did you like living in a church for seven years? That outfit suits you though it really brings out your figure. What types of books do you read? I hope there not the dirty kind. Oh I almost forgot I'm Desera. Kind of rude of me not to introduce myself." Desera took one hand off her thigh, and rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

Tue May 12, 2009 12:54 am

"A male headmaster on an island full of girls? That seems kind of odd but I suppose he keeps everyone in line. Other than that it seems to have a similar system to the church." Watching curiously as the other woman walked over to the desk, pulling out a very large book and setting on top of the desk with a thud. "Wow thats a catalog? It must have a little bit of everything in there."

"A rulebook too? They wre very thorough when stocking the rooms then. But It seems I have a lot of reading to do tonight. Having to wear a uniform all the time shouldn't bother me much... although I haven't seen it yet." Thinking to herself as the other woman went over the rules she thought This school is almost as strict as my church...I wonder what they could be thinking with all these rules, it must make some of the girls restless.

Snapping her focus back to the other woman she said "No... I haven't taken the physical yet, I was going to rest a bit and go later. A psychological evaluation too? I guess thats so they know if you need extra attention so you don't hurt yourself or others.

"Living in a church isn't as bad as most people would think... everyone was nice and I got three good meals a day, a nice room to stay in, and a little bit of money to spend every once in a while. This outfit was my standard ever since I got to the church, although I think mine is a little revealing because I worked in the main hall most of the time and I was basically the public face of that church. Sitting on the bed acoss from the other woman she said "Well I have my Bible and a few other novels that I read to pass the time.

Taking the other woman's hand as she introduced herself, she shook it gently and said "Nice to meet you Desera, My name is Bella."

Tue May 12, 2009 4:43 am

Desera winced at the word bible, as Bella told her about the book. That's what that feeling had been. Let’s just hope it stays in the suit case actually. Exorior minion of depths exorior quod operor meus bidding. Shaking hands Bella would notice how velvety Desera's skin felt. The room's temperature would drop a few degrees, as a ripple formed behind Bella. A single tentacle would slowly rise from the ground.

Desera was hoping that Bella wouldn't turn around. The tentacle oddly enough wasn't after Bella, but her suitcase. "Why don't you tell me more about yourself, and what other kind of novel's are you interested in?" Desera was hoping the question would keep Bella occupied enough. The tentacle just needed to grab the suit case, and toss it in the still open closet.

Wed May 13, 2009 4:33 am

"Wow your skin is really soft, it must take a lot of work to keep it like that." Shivering slightly as the ripple opened behind her she said "Did you feel that? Seems like it just got colder in here."

"Well I was abandoned at the church when I was 13 and though it was a good place to grow up I never got to do much but help with the crowds. As for books I usually read books about faraway places as I've never really got to travel much, except to here that is.

Wed May 13, 2009 4:50 am

"Yeah it took me awhile to find the correct moisturizer, and soap that worked for my skin. They just probably turned the air condition on. It gets rather hot around here even at night." The tentacle wrapped itself around the suit case handle, and flung it towards the closet. In mid flight the suit case opened spilling the contents out across the room. Damn tentacle threw it too hard. Desera needing to do something fast, before Bella turned around took the only course of action available.

A sudden scream would come from between her lips, as Desera jumped off the bed. The result was a sudden collision with Bella. The two fell onto the floor with Desera landing on top of the girl. Desera's knee was very near Bella's crotch, while one of her hands "accidentally" squeezed the orb it had landed on. Her free hand was near Bella's hip keeping Desera from being completely on top of the girl. The tentacle had faded away, as if it had just been an apparition.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." Desera suddenly picked herself off of Bella. Her face was a slight pink around her cheeks. She then extended her hand out to help Bella up. "I think that was a ghost just now, or something." Looking around Desera used this opportunity to try and locate the bible. "Oh this is a mess we better clean it up." She didn't know where the bible was and hopefully she didn't get to near it.

Wed May 13, 2009 5:32 am

"Really? Must not bother me as much after living in Rome all my life." Looking to the side she saw her suitcase flying threw the air, spilling its contents across the room. As she turned back to Desera her eyes widened in surprise as the other woman screamed and jumped off the other bed colliding into her as she moved.

The collision caused the two women to fall on the floor. Blushing slightly as the woman landed on top of her, one of her knees landing close to her crotch and a hand gently squeezing the orb it landed on. "Its ok....What scared you so much though?"

Grabbing the offered hand she pulled herself to a standing position and said "Well I wasn't ready to unpack yet but I guess I didn't have much choice in the matter. I wonder what happened?

Wed May 13, 2009 5:54 am

"S..sorry I scare kind of easily." Desera had all ready begun to pick various things off the floor. "I'm not sure actually. There's a rumor that says the dorms are haunted, so maybe it was a ghost." It was a lame excuse, but revealing the truth would probably freak Bella. out. oh it was just a tentacle I summoned to keep your bible away from me. She could see that going across as smoothly as a tire across brimstone.

Bending over again to pick a novel up she looked down at her full hands. "Um...where do you want me to put this stuff?" Desera asked not wanting to drop anything, while trying to pick something else up. Bella would notice that Dessera had become slightly on edge suddenly. Where in hell is that book? "You lived in Rome. That had to be fun especially being around all those famous sights."

Wed May 13, 2009 6:09 am

"A ghost? I doubt it but I really don't know what else it could have been." Picking up an armful of her clothes she quickly folded them and shoved them into one of the dresser drawers. Noticing the Bible laying on the floor she said "Ah there it is."

Picking up the old Bible gently she said "I have to be careful with this, its very old." Looking over at Desera she said
"You can put those on the desk for now I suppose, I think I should put this in my dresser to be safe. Opening another drawer she gently set the old Bible into it and gently pushed the drawer shut.

Wed May 13, 2009 6:23 am

An audible gulp could be heard, as Bella held the bible in her hands. She walked over to one of the desk, and placed the items down. All the time she had kept Bella in the corner of her eye. Turning around, and seeing Bella place the bible safely away in its new home. Desera suddenly felt a sudden wet feeling between her legs. Tightening her slender thighs, it was hard to ignore the heat now coming from her crotch. Damn it to heaven. I've gotten this hungry all ready. "Tell me Bella, did you learn anything about demons in Rome?"

Desera had gotten tired of this charade, and figured it was time for it to get a bit more physical. The question had been meant to get Bella's attention, as Desera soon was surrounded in a quick smokescreen. The smokescreen was gone, as quickly it had gotten there. The only difference was that Desera now had teasing crimson eyes staring at Bella. Her silver hair replaced by a sea green color, and horns seemingly to protrude from her head. The points of the horns facing the back of her skull. Her outfit had completely changed to something more scantily. Her sex was barely covered by a leather thong, and her prominent bosom looked ready to pop out of the leather top they were in.

She was now wearing a type of boot that covered her legs up to her slender thighs. Her slender arms for the most part were covered in the same fashion up to her biceps. The last detail, and probably the one that would hit home was the tail. It was slender and had a spade tip. "Let me reintroduce myself. I'm Destra and I'm afraid Bella your dinner." Hopefully Bella was too scarred out of her wits to properly reacted, as Destra began to walk towards her.

Wed May 13, 2009 6:43 am

"Demons? I've heard the priests mention them sometimes but... As she turned toward Desera her words were cut off at the sudden smokescreen that appeared leaving a scantily clad demoness standing in her place.

A frightened tone could be heard in her voice as she said "G-Go away demon!" Slowly backing towards the drawer with the bible in it she asked, obviously frightened, "D-Dinner? What do you mean?"

Wed May 13, 2009 7:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next