View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 12:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Hidden in Plain Sight (Destra) 

Post Re: Hidden in Plain Sight (Destra)
Destra was pleased by the girls reaction she was frightened. Continuing to walk towards Bella, Destra folded her hands under her bosom. This caused her orbs to become even more prominent. "Now Bella let’s not do anything rash. You wouldn't want to get on my bad side. On the small matter of eating you...well I'm not going to eat you in the literal sense of the word. I'm not a cannibal after all like some demons are."

Destra stopped walking and placed one of her legs out, emphasizing her slender hips. Her tail came between her legs, and the spade tip began rubbing against where her sex was located. Ah that's much better now that I've scratched that itch a bit. "How do I put this Bella...?” Looking in her mind for the right set of words, while her teasing eyes kept focused on her meal. "I guess I'll just be blunt with you, since I can't seem to find the correct words. I want to eat the nectar that comes from between your legs."The tail would stop its rubbing, and return behind Destra, as she began to walk towards Bella again.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Thu May 14, 2009 12:01 am

As Destra continued to walk towards her Bella backed up further, bumping into the dresser. Thinking out loud she said "You aren't going to eat me in the literal sense of the word... ? Her mind began to piece the demoness' plan together as she watched the tip of the demonic tail scratch the leather covered sex of the woman.

As Destra spoke the words she was dreading a thought came together in her mind "A succubus.... No no anything but that!

Thu May 14, 2009 12:24 am

Destra's sensuous mouth cracked a smile, as her sweet voice began to speak again. "Oh now you've gone and ruined the surprise Bella, but yes tonight you lose your innocence." Her footsteps only brought her closer to Bella. Her mind was all ready devising ways on how to arouse the girl. The thoughts brought her tongue out licking her lips. "I can just imagine how you'll taste when you have your first climax." It was obvious she had forgotten about the bible, as she was now only six feet away from Bella. Another three feet in and she would be able to grab a hold of her super.

Thu May 14, 2009 12:46 am

"No no no..Not like this!" Her body was frozen with fear as the succubus stalked towards her, licking her devious lips as she drew closer to the frightened priestess. Sliding down to the floor, her back resting against the smooth wood of the dresser, she sat there waiting in fear as the scantily dressed demon stood over her.

Thu May 14, 2009 7:15 am

The girl was mortified of her, which was good in a way and bad in another. It was good because the girl was probably more likely to corporate. It was bad because scared girls could be unpredictable, almost like backing a mouse into a corner. She took a squatting position in front of Bella. Destra's teasing orbs looked into the scarred hazel orbs. The back of her leather gloved hand rubbed against the girl’s cheek. "Now Bella there is nothing to be afraid of, if you cooperate with me this will be less painful. Get on my bad side, and things will become much more painful."

Destra stood back up all the way now looking down at Bella. She could see directly into the canyon her bosom created in her outfit. "Now stand up, and take off all your clothes. I wouldn't want anything to get ruined now." Destra noticed that the window wasn't covered yet. Walking away from the girl with her back turned. It would seem Bella had some breathing room till she got back, but what would the girl do now?

Destra went over to the window, and brought the shades down. Her hands then grasped the curtains pulling them shut. "We wouldn't want any one peeping in now." Destra was currently preoccupied with thoughts on what Bella would look like without her clothes on. "I won't peek this way you at least have some privacy." Destra just stood there staring at the rather bland curtains, as her tail moved about in a pendulum fashion.

Fri May 15, 2009 3:41 am

Looking into the teasing eyes of the demoness Bella shivered as the leather covered hand rubbed against her cheek. Muttering under her breath as Destra walked toward the window she said "Figures she would say that, intimidation is one of the greatest weapons of the demons."

As Destra pulled the curtains shut Bella slowly stood up, placing her hand on the handle of the drawer containing her bible. Slowly opening it and hoping that the noise would not alert the demoness she reached into the drawer, her hand resting on the bible as she pulled it from its home.

Fri May 15, 2009 4:09 am

That's odd I should of heard her clothes coming off by now. Destra closed her eyes, and let out a sigh. It was apparent even with her back turned, that Bella had decided not to cooperate. "Bella, why am I not hearing your clothes coming off?" Turning around Destra saw the girls hand in the dresser draw. What made it worse was it was the draw with the bible in it. She began her march back across the room towards Bella. The girl would pay for her disobedience.

Her eyes fixed at the slowly raising of Bella's slender arm, only made her move quicker. I can't let her pull that book out, if I do then every things goes to high heaven. The only question on Destra's mind was she going to make it in time?

Fri May 15, 2009 4:25 am

Hearing the powerful steps of the demoness comiing towards her she thought "Oh no.... Come on let this thing slide out easily." Pulling hard on the bible it came out of the drawer but slipped out of her hands, sliding across the floor. Hurrying towards it she dropped to her knees, her hands barely on the rough covering of the bible but she felt the strong hand of the demoness roughly grabbing the back of her clothing.

Fri May 15, 2009 4:34 am

"You little twit no..." Destra was cut off by the sight of the bible. She was mentally cursing hell for getting to close. Destra's hand let go of the fist full of Bella's clothing. It wasn't her choice, as the bibles holy power was coursing in sync with the girls outfit. It had the effect of amplifying the clothing's protection, causing a burning feeling in her hand. Unfortunately the holy book also had its own protective barrier. Destra would suddenly be sent half way across the room. A thud could be heard as Destra suddenly landed.

Audibly coughing could be heard from the sudden wind loss. Destra was on her hands and knees staring at the floor. "Damn you to heaven! When I get my hands on you there will be nothing to save you!" The tone in her voice had dramatically changed from sweet to utterly angry. Trying to pick herself up, Destra fell back to the floor. It was obvious that Destra had been weakened by the sudden collision of holy energy. It was in Bella's hands on what to do now. The only question was would she run, or try something else?

Sat May 16, 2009 4:10 am

Breathing a sigh of relief as she felt the hand release her she thought"Alright that was way too close." Turning towards the fallen demoness she held the bible close to her and said "I don't think you can get close to me while I'm holding this so leave now."

Sat May 16, 2009 4:20 am

"Apparently you didn't pay attention to your demonology lectures back at the church. You would understand what you were really up against and ran, but now it’s too late." Destra seemed to be rising back to her feet now, and it was obvious she had calmed down. "Signum suus subterlabor, quod unlock suus votum, quod erigo suus penitus. Exorior quod servo vestri era quod plenus repleo suus votum." Any mage worth their salt would have realized Destra was casting a spell. They would also know that this particle spell was a chain spell.

Demonic seals would briefly flash on the dorm room door, and windows. Only mages or those skilled in mana detection would notice the sudden barriers. Bella would find that her body temperature was risen. It wasn't the type of heat felt when one was hot, or sick. This heat was coming more from her starting to become aroused. Bella's sudden and slow arousal would have her feeling uncomfortable in her clothes.

She would also begin to find the demoness in front of her more attractive. A shift in the floor would give rise to tentacles. They just seemed to stay in their position swaying about waiting for something. A single tentacle however approached the bible, as if it was waiting for the girl to let go of it. In the mean time Destra just stood there her hands folded under her bosom. This amplified their prominence. Her slim hips were flared out from her current stance. Destra's eyes seem to tease Bella, as they looked onto the girl.

Sat May 16, 2009 5:22 am

Watching as the demoness stood, casting a spell in a language unknown to the young priestess, Bella felt her body temperature begin to rise. As her temperature rose the fabric of her clothes rubbing against her young body seemed to caress her, causing her nipples to harden and she soon felt a wet feeling between her legs which was only increased as she looked at the demoness who suddenly seemed a lot more attractive.

Crossing her arms across her chest, the bible hiding her hardening nipples, and her cheeks flushed with arousal she said "W-what did you do to me?"

Sat May 16, 2009 5:51 am

"Oh nothing much, since you were being so stubborn I just used a charm spell." Looking at Bella trying to hide her hardening nipples amused Destra. "You can't hide it Bella, I can all ready fell your sexual energy risen. Now why don't you give that pesky book to one of these darling tentacles, and strip off those garments. I'm sure they've become quiet inconvenient, or would you rather have me use another spell?"

The tentacles would begin to wriggle in more restless fashion. The one tentacle waiting for the bible rose up to Bella's chest. It would place itself on the bottom of the book. "The tentacles are immune to the bibles protective effects. I would just hand it over before I tell them to violate you, and tentacles can be very rough. I'm sure you rather would want an enjoyable first time." Destra waited to see what the young woman would do. Her tail had begun to massage where her sex was again. The growing dosage of food was helping to calm her slightly, but it wasn't enough to satisfy her.

Sat May 16, 2009 6:32 am

"...A charm spell?" The feeling of the cloth caressing her flesh building she said "Unh, I can't take it anymore." Letting go of the book she reached up to the collar holding her garments, unclasping it before pulling her clothing down and off her body. The lack of clothing helping but not completely she quickly unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor and the pushing her panties off her slender hips and onto the pile of her clothes. Covering herself with her arms, one covering her firm breasts and one covering her nubile young cunt, as a deep blush covered her face she asked, "Happy now?"

Sat May 16, 2009 7:12 am

A small smirk appeared on Destra's sensuous mouth. The tentacle waiting for the bible wrapped itself around the book. It would go over to the pen draw, and place the book back in it. The draw was then closed with a demonic seal appearing briefly. Destra's teasing orbs watched, as Bella began to lose her clothing. "Very but there can be obvious improvements." Two of the tentacles moved in, and wrapped themselves around her wrist. They would pull Bella's slender arms away from what she was hidden.

Bella would soon feel her feet leave the ground, as the tentacles raised the young girls above her head. Once in the air a tentacle came in below her. The tentacle carefully removed the girls clothing from under her. The clothing was then placed on the closest bed.

The tentacles if they had touched would have formed the top of a heart. Bella was off the ground, but just enough so her toes couldn't touch the floor. Now able t take in the entirety of Bella's form Destra just stood there. "Now that is much better." Destra began walking closer to Bella, a horse whip having been produced in her hand. Now standing in front of Bella, Destra's hand grasped one of her globes. Her hand teased, and molded the bosoms soft texture under her grasp.

Destra having gotten an idea of the texture, and ripeness of Bella's bosom. She brought the horse whip to Bella's erect nipples. The tip of the whip would flick the hardening nipple, before the tip was brought down on her globes. Destra would alternate between the two in this fashion. "You see what you get when you’re disobedient Bella. Now what should we have you experience first?"

Sat May 16, 2009 9:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2