View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 2:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Time and Confusion (for Kairi) 

Post Re: Time and Confusion (for Kairi)
“But my dear, you were told to join us for a tea party. I never really mentioned whether I wanted you here as a guest or part of my elegant table accoutrements, did I?” Icelus asked with an insufferable amount of good humor in his voice, resting the saucer for his teacup lightly on her forehead.

The silver of the candlesticks pressed tightly against her flesh, the main lengths of the sticks sprouting pseudopods that stretched out further in every direction, creating a spiderweb of silver lace that held her body tightly to the table. As Icelus and his guests began to chat lightly over her, a number of gleaming, crystal and light birds began to land on her body. Only a few at first, but each that landed took a small peck of her clothing and fluttered back off to their nests, slowly disrobing her with short, tearing probes of their sharp little beaks.

Sun May 31, 2009 11:19 am

I shock my head knocking his saucer off me. I kept pulling my chest up off the group trying to break free. Birds began pecking at my clothing, tearing right through the layers. I could feel they're beaks pulling at my skin, and I knew I must be bleeding. The pain was almost building up to much. I was trying hard not to scream out in agony. This was all a dream. That's right, this is just a dream. I had to remember that. Dreams can change if I want to them to change, at least that's what I was always told. I need to make this into my fairy tale, not someone else's twisted nightmare.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW

“You know, the egocentricity of dreams has always amused me…” Icelus began, pouring himself a cup of tea, the tendrils of silver spreading across her flesh in a tender exploration of her body, cooling her flesh with the metal. It slid across her inner thighs, the circling tendrils of metal curling closer and closer to her sensitive sex, spiraling slowly inward.

“How’s that, boss?” the puppet-mouse asked.

The bear moved to pour tea for himself, the rabbit, and the mouse, spilling a bit of the hot liquid on Kairi’s exposed arm, frowning apologetically down to her, “Sorry, dear,” he said in his unassuming, deep baritone.

“For the night, the world literally revolves around the dreamer, but they take such pleasure in it, relish it so… Even when they think they’re lucid, there’s a perceived amount of control… It’s entertaining is all…” he laughed softly.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:42 am

I closed my eyes tightly as something began to spread across my body. My body felt a bit cooler then before and the pain wasn't as strong. Slowly the feeling crept closer and closer to my private of places. This was not how this was suppose to happen. I began to protest when hot liquid ran down my arm burning my flesh. I couldn't even pull out to cover it or remove the running liquid running down my flesh. I began trying to not scream out in pain, but it hurt so bad. I was crying. I couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't stare this evil in the face. I was screamng in my head and breathing heavily. I didn't want to die. I didn't want to feel this pain or the excitement my body was feeling, but my heart wasn't ready for. What could I have done to make this karma that bad.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Icelus pet her hair softly as the inane chatter continued, his long claws dragging through her soft locks, barely grazing her scalp with each stroke. He lifted the tea to the blank patch of flesh on his face that covered his mouth, somehow taking a sip from the steaming up before putting it back in place, the saucer balanced precariously on her forehead, cool to the touch.

The silver began to pull at her legs as it curled tight, ever-so-gently tugging them apart with a surprising strength. They felt her struggling, not yielding an inch as they moved her legs so that they hung over either edge of the table, bent at the knee. A single tendril of silvery material arched up, pressing against her soft mound and moving down over her lips in a teasing stroke.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:36 pm

His fingers in my hair felt soothing, and he wasn't hurting me. I began to stop fighting it, until she felt her legs being spread. Again the master put his cup on my forehead and again I shook it off. My knees were starting to buckle against the restraints as my legs were now dangling off the edge. Something began teasing at my clit and I wasn't happy. Part of me wanted the pleasure from it, part of me was still weary and wanted out of this place.

Please, what are your intentions for me being here. Obviously you take no pleasure in seeing me in this posistion and you have no desire in eating me or speaking with me. So why must you keep me? I'm sure one more delicate and beautiful would be much more fulfilling to you. I know I'm not the perfect specimen. I said hoping he might consider releasing me.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:13 am
Profile YIM WWW

(((OOC: Hi.... You haven't been around since June 17.... I hope you're okay, maybe you'll get this.. maybe not, but it was fun... write me sometime contagion)))

Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2