View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Failed Summoning (Kanoe) 

Post The Failed Summoning (Kanoe)
Victoria was walking down the hall when she saw a faint glow coming from underneath a door. Victoria morphed into a puddle and slipped underneath the door. Inside Victoria saw a girl in the middle of a diagram chanting. The girl Victoria noticed was pretty hot. **Looks like I'm gonna have fun.** She slipped into a corner out of sight.

Thu May 28, 2009 12:58 am

Post Re: The Failed Summoning (Kanoe)
The room was dimly lit by four small candles sitting on the table. The blinds kept any sunlight from entering through the windows, leaving the young student in near darkness. The woman had long black hair tied in a single braid with a silver clasp attached to the end. She was dressed in long flowing black robes that hugged tightly around her well endowned chest. A necklace with a jeweled cross rests gently against her bosum. Around her on the floor was a pentagram made of a white powder. An open tome sat open on the table, the pages turning as if there were a breeze in the room.

The soft spidery words of magic seem to crawl and fill the room with the woman's chanting. The dark witch had her eyes closed, not aware that someone was in the room with her. She was in deep in a trance, concentrating on the flow of mana around and within her. Sweat glistens her pale skin, showing signs of exertion as she continues on with the ritual. The strange breeze suddenly grew stronger, whipping about her body as unknown forces begin to clash. Kanoe's voice sounded strained as she tries to maintain control of the flow of energy. Then with a loud crack sounding like thunder, the witch cries out shock as from within the pentagram black smoke billows forth. The chanting was quickly replaced with the sounds of coughing as the witch stumbles backwards, trying to wave the smoke away. Ugh, another failure.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu May 28, 2009 1:39 am

Victoria reformed and walked out from the corner. "Tough break girl. Now let's have some fun." A tentacle came out of the slime girls body and wrapped around Kanoe. "Now then let's get a good look at this body." Victoria walked up to the trapped girl and ripped the top half of her robe off. "They're lovely." Victoria started to grope the witch's tits.

Thu May 28, 2009 2:15 am

Coughing softly, the witch was focused on ridding herself of the smoke before any of the alarms go off. An unfamiliar voice immediately caught her attention as a strange transparent woman stepped out from the corner. The thing looked almost like she was made of glass but it's liquid state became apparent as a tendril lashes forth, wrapping around her body. "Ugh! Let go of me!" she hissed. She strikes the woman with one of her free arms as the top of her robes were torn away. Luscious orbs bounce firmly from their confines, completely bare for all to see. Eyes narrowing at the slime woman, she began to chant again summoning licks of flame to her fingertips.

Thu May 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Victoria smiled, "Nice try but not good enough." Victoria covered the fire with another tentacle putting it out. "Now let's fill that pretty mouth." The tentacle that put out the flame now pushed into Kanoe's mouth. "Much better." Victoria lowered her head and started to suck on Kanoe's right tit.

Thu May 28, 2009 9:04 pm

"Mmph!" she squeals, shaking her head violently in an attempt to spit out the disgusting slime. With her voice sealed, she could not chant any incantations. Her arms pull at the tentacles, trying to break free somehow as the strange slime woman leaned into her breasts. A muffled gasp sounds from her throat as cool lips seal around her slightly hardened nipples, the soft sucks causing heated blood to slowly fill and harden the tender nub.

Thu May 28, 2009 9:26 pm

Victoria ripped off the rest of the witch's clothing. She removed her mouth from the girl's tit and smiled as a large dick formed on her crotch. "Now we are going to have some real fun!" Victoria set her down on all fours and laughed as she inserted inside her woman hood.

Fri May 29, 2009 1:30 am

"Mmph! Mph!" she gave muffled protests as the woman pulls away from her now glistening breast. Already her nipples were rock hard from the mixture of chill and stimulation. Her body shivers as she remained bound in the liquid tentacles. The slime woman did not feel strong. Her struggles felt resistance but she could still move some. It was like wrestling with a pool of water. There was a lack of substance to struggle against, leaving her squirming as the slimed reformed and remained tight around her body.

Kanoe gasps as the rest of her robes were torn away. Why was it always her? She tries to bite down on the tentacle in her mouth in hopes of causing this thing some sort of pain. The woman seemed to ignore her completely. Her eyes widen in shock as a thick cock seemed to form from the woman's body. Kanoe's struggles returned immediately but it did little as she was forced to her hands and knees. In one brutal thrust, she felt the cool rod of slime squish deep inside her body. A muffled groan sounds as her fingers dig into the carpet.

Fri May 29, 2009 1:54 am

Victoria moaned as she thrusted in Kanoe. "You're pretty tight." The tentacle in her mouth pulled out but remained in front of her face. "Now tell me how it feels." Victora said fiiendishly as she continue to fuck Kanoe harder. "Feels good doesn't it?"

Fri May 29, 2009 2:26 am

"Nngh!" she grunts as the cool slimey member squishes in and out of her tight passage. The lewd slurping sound of fluids fills the room as her body rocks with the monster's thrusts. The tentacle slides from her lips, leaving her coughing and spitting the vile slime from her mouth. "Ack! Let me go you bitch!" she growls angerly.

Fri May 29, 2009 3:45 am

"Bitch? Who's the one being fucked like a dog." The tentacle in front of Kanoe's face smacked her. "Maybe you need more." A tentacle shot out from Victoria's back inserting into Kanoe's ass. "Oh god you're such a good fuck." Victoria moaned as she smacked Kanoe's ass.

Fri May 29, 2009 10:52 am

Her head snaps to the side as the loud wet slap sounds throughout the room. The witch's cheek stung but the cool slime seemed to ease the pain. Kanoe's eyes suddenly widen as she hears another squishing sound as a slime tentacle plunges into her tight rear. "Nngh! Stop it!" she cries as the fluid squishes into the tight passage, slowly expanding as it fills her more and more. A low groan of pain leaves her as her back arches. But the cool ooze dulled the throbbing pains leaving behind a warm yet cool sensation throughout her insides. "Ahhhh!" her fingers claw at the carpeted floor, trying desperately to pull away. She could feel her insides quivering and hungerly clenching around the fluid like cock and tentacle.

Fri May 29, 2009 6:08 pm

"Give up and I'll make sure to make it feel good." Victoria said as she raped Kanoe's holes as hard as she could. "You feel real good babe." Victoria sends two more tentacles to play with Kanoe's tits. "Now cum girl."

Fri May 29, 2009 7:28 pm

"Uhnn! Ah! A-Ahh!" her breasts sway and jiggle with each thrust of the cruel monster. The discomfort and pain had been soothed away by the strange slime leaving behind just the tingling sensations of two think members pounding away at her being. "Mmmm... St-Stop... Pl.. Ahh.. Please..." she stammers between the relentless thrusts. The witch was panting softly between the soft moans. Her body was warming up despite the cool fluids entering her. She bites down her lip as she shuts her eyes tight, trying to not give the thing what it wants.

Sat May 30, 2009 12:32 am

"Ha ha ha I am not going to stop so stop begging." Victoria said as she smacked Kanoe's ass. The tentacles around Kanoe tits transformed at the tips into suckers attaching to both tits. "Cum for me witch!"

Sat May 30, 2009 2:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next