View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 hot and horny (for any monsters) 

Post hot and horny (for any monsters)
Sable was laying on the bed wearing a red tank top and a white mini skirt barefoot she would wipe the sweat off her forehead as she sigh "ugh I hate it when its hot like this.."

she said to her self it just made her tried and lazy she would look at the fan and sighed while she move her hand between her legs and started to rub her pussy slowly she would then start to get an idea and get off the bed and run out and go grab a bucket of ice form the ice box and set it down next to her and took a one of the ice cube and started to rub it against her pussy she would shiver but then let out a moan as she rubs it on her clit "this feels nice..."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:21 am

Post Re: hot and horny (for any monsters)
Siferus stood on the roof of the dorms, sweating. It was hot tonight. Looking over the edge, he saw a trace amount of light.

Can't be any hotter in there than out here. Maybe a student is up late. He thought out loud, skittering toward the open window, glancing to see Sable rubbing ice on herself. Crawling in the window, he spoke. If you're horny, I can help you with that.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:51 pm

Sable rub the ice cube on her clit and pussy more while rubbing another on her left nipple she lets out a loud moan and close her eyes as she bites her lower lip softly she would open her eyes and blink when she hears a voice

"wh who's there??!" she ask while she looks around "show your self!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2846

Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:03 am

Sable demanded her assailment show himself. In the darkness, two green eyes shone at the foot of her bed. While she was trying to figure it was the spider's eyes, tendrils grabbed her and lifted her into the air, turning her on all fours and put her back on the bed, holding her in place, her beautiful ass lifted slightly, her legs spread wide, not speaking to his newest toy.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]