View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Summoning Made Easy? (Fornicarus) 

Post Summoning Made Easy? (Fornicarus)
Heading to Pia room I was hoping to ask her what she would be doing Friday after class but when I knocked on the door it slowly open up “Pia? Pia you in?” I ask in a hushed tone looking around the room for any clues where she might be.

“Pia you in the bathroom?” I ask as I head over to the bathroom knocking over some books on the way and begin knocking on the door to the bathroom, as I wait I look down at the books I’ve knocked over and see the cover of one titled ‘Summoning Made Easy’ looking at the book I bend over and pick it up.

“Hmm I didn’t know she was Wiccan?” I say more to my self then to any one particular, still not getting an answer from the bathroom door I slowly open it with the book still in my hand. “Pia you in here?” I say peering around the corner of the door to an empty washroom. “I wonder where she is?” I hastily pick up the books and write a note explaining that I had barrow her Wiccan book and hope to talk to her later.

On my way out of her room I notice on her study desk she had a bowl of boiling water, I scratch my head at seeing this as it was under a lab burner with a tripod the bowl on top of it. I look into the water, not noticing anything odd about it. “I wonder what kind of experiment she working on? Oh I know she probley casting a spell of some kind and not finished with it.” I had assume that was the case. Taking the book with me I close Pia door and head to my own room and start reading the book at my own study desk.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:25 am

Post Re: Summoning Made Easy? (Fornicarus)
As soon as whoever the hell it had been searching for his mistress, the familiar of Pia slipped out of his hiding spot in the bathroom, and walked into the bedroom. To the average person, one would have been a bit freaked out to see a little two-legged, four-armed horned demon walking around, wagging its tail behind itself. But in this certain situation, there was a bit of a comedic tone to it all; for the familiar happened to be wearing a little swimmer cap, crudely made goggles, little floaters, and the littlest speedos you'll ever see, and if that isn't the funniest thing one could see, then what in the hell is?

The familiar began whistling as he moved toward Pia's desk, climbed up on the table, and headed straight for the bowl of boiling water, intent on having his chance to relax with the mistress away. Just as he had climbed the tripod and was about to jump into the bowl, he noticed one thing missing from the room, a regular part of Pia's possessions, and quite definitely a very dangerous one to be missing now of all time. "Well, fuck." The familiar swore and hopped off the tripod and began tearing off its little swim wear. "This can't be good! That silly brat doesn't know what the hell she's getting into! If she releases the master..." It gulped as it jumped down from the desk and ran for the door.

"And Pia'll be mad at me..." The familiar muttered to itself as it slipped into the hallway and began sneaking around, trying to track down the female by scent alone, which wasn't proving to be easy. "Damn it, can't get a chance to relax..." It growled as it looked around corners to ensure that no other girls, or monsters, were present before moving on.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:47 am

Reading the book my mind begin to slip into a haze as I see something short before me in a swimming cap pushing on my breasts where my nipples would be under my night shirt. Shaking my head to rid myself of the vision “Gee Komiko, you haven’t even got past the first page and already your thinking of imps playing with your nipples, I must have the most slutty mind on Campus.” I sigh and begins to read the book once more finding the symbols to be most fascinating as I pick up a red pen and some paper I begin to draw out what looks like a summoning circle. “Oh that’s a neat pattern, hmm what’s this?” as I read into it deeper I find it explains that this would summon a Imp to become your very own servant.

Looking closer at the writing I notice Pia hand writing above the north symbol it’s the name of her servant to the bottom left of the star symbol was the name of a Duke of Fire to the top right was the Duke of Air and to the left top was the Duke of Water and finishing off the symbol to the right bottom of the star symbol was the Duke of Earth. “Ok that seems to be a spell of Invoking the Summoning Circle... wait a minute what’s this?” looking closely I notice Pia writing in the center of the pentagram that was hastily rubbed out. “Wonder if that’s the secret part of the spell?” before doing any more of the spell I notice a part in the book telling about preparing to summon. “Hmm... Before doing any kind of Summoning one must prepare them self with a Ritual Bath laced with lavender and rose petals... Rose Petals? Oh wait I saw some Roses in the Common Area as for the Lavender I think my Bubble Bath would do for that.”

I button my night shirt up quickly to about mid chest and taking the book with me I hurry off to the Common Area to pluck the Rose petals from the Flowers and return to my room closing the door I enter the washroom and pour the Lavender Bubble Bath and sprinkle the Rose Petals into the bath and mix my bath around smelling the soothing scent “Mmm that does smell good.” the steam from the hot water permeating the air around me. I take my night shirt off and slowly enter the hot bath, Rose petals already sticking to me as I lower my self down and take a deep breath thinking this is a very pleasant Ritual to preform.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:45 am

Still searching for the female, the familiar was still sneaking around, trying to track her down. Before turning the corner, he peered around and saw a girl running for her life, and pushed himself back against the wall, trying to hide himself. The familiar watched as the girl ran past him and continued down the hall, screaming like crazy, as a monster chased her down. "...I'd help but I got my own problems." Pia's familiar muttered and continued on his own way, but smacked into something extremely hard that blocked his way. "What the hell!?" He looked up at whatever it had been in the way, and saw that it was...

Fornicarus grinned at the little demon he had given sentience to in order to trick Pia into a false sense of security. So she had kept it after all, and he had been wondering what the hell happened to it. "Well, well, look at what we just happened across, eh?" The demon picked up the familiar by the tail and dragged him up to his eye level. "Problems, you say? I'd be glad to help little Pia. Help myself to her, that is."

The familiar shook its head, "No, not the mistress! Some girl came into her room and took a summoning book!" It waved its arms frantically, trying to press the gravity of the situation into its words.

"Eh, another girl? Well, tell you what, I'll go get the book from her for you." Fornicarus grinned at the little familiar, thinking of all the lewd things he'd do to the poor girl already. "So, where is- Why the hell are you wearing speedos?" The demon stared at the little blue speedos the familiar was wearing, unable to hold back a burst of laughter.

The little familiar glared back at its master. "Shut up. The girl's down the hall... I was just about to find her room and get the book back from her." And with that, the familiar made friends with the rushing floor as the demon released his tail, groaning as it rubbed its sore head and went back to Pia's room.

Fornicarus snickered and made his way down the hall the little familiar had gestured to, wondering which room he'd have to check out first, until he smelled lavender and roses, two commonly used items in ritual preparations before a summoning. Grinning, the demon dissipated into the air, becoming immaterial as he slipped past the door easily and floated around, searching for the girl, the smell of lavender and roses drawing him toward the washroom where the girl would surely be waiting...

Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:26 pm

Placing a towel on the back of the tub flinging my hair over the back so I don’t het it wet and lay my head on the towel and begin breathing in the sent of lavender and rose I close my eyes as the aroma of the concoction starts to relax me, I begin to caress my belly feeling goose bumps rising from the light touch as I enjoy the pleasant feeling I begin to wonder what the secret symbol in the center of the pentagram was and if I should write it in to the drawing I was doing.

I begin to wonder what Pia was trying to summon and was it benevolent or malevolent, thinking about Pia and what I knew of her I would bet it was the first one. Some one so kind wouldn’t summon anything that would harm any one, but my mind went back to the rubbed out writing she had done, it was something ancient maybe something from the time of Solomon.

Taking a washcloth on a shelf near the tub and dip it into the water and place the scented cloth over my face letting the aroma penetrate into my nasal passage bringing me even more relaxed within the tub think of the school campus and remembering how extensive the library was, I thought they may have some ancient scripts on this writing to give me a clue if it would be wise to chant out the spell once finished with the drawing and I was sure the Ritual Bath would be good for at least 24 hours but I would have to see if they have books on how long certain rituals last.

As I lay within the tub I can feel my self start to drift off to sleep still caressing my stomach soon my mind drifts into dreams and thoughts of what could happen and what might, the image of the Imp I saw with the speedos also drifts into my dreams as I see him run into something huge. The Imp seemed terrified of it. At the sight of what I saw I awoke with a start ending up creating a small wave that returned splashing me it the face when the washcloth fell into the tub, I chocked from the lavender and rose petal entering my mouth. Rose petals covering my face as they stick to me like a band-aid. Leaning forward I still cough holding the side of the tub I say “Ok I think that be enough of a Ritual Bath.” coughing a few more times and standing up the tail ends of my hair ended up getting wet anyway. I take hold of a towel and dry off as some of the rose petals still cling on me I quickly take up my night shirt as I button it up a little past my cleavage the dampness of my body soaks some of the shirt giving highlights of my breasts and nipples, not bothering to clean up all the petals from my skin my legs look as if the petals are some kind of fad for a rave party as I head to where my study desk is.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:03 pm

Forneus watched, quite invisibly and silent, as the female stepped out of the washroom and returned to her desk, admiring her form, the gentle curves, the way her fabric stuck to her skin after the bath she had taken. The scent on lavender and rose petals strong in the air, this assured Forneus that this was the very girl the familiar had spoken of. Evidently this girl had thoughts of summoning on her mind, as seeing as she had taken a book on summoning and had taken what was clearly a ritual bath, the demon decided it to be the perfect situation to take advantage of yet another female.

Floating over the girl at her desk, Forneus examined the table and searched for what he could use to encourage the situation to move along his desired path. And then, he saw what she had been working on recently, inked in red ink, the symbols of fellow dukes, she had already been working on summoning someone. Perhaps... The demon smirked as he used his powers of air and water, mixing them together with demonic powers and creating black ink that seemingly came out of nowhere, creating the very same symbol he had used with Pia.

And with just a bit more of his powers, the false symbol flared with red light, coming alive with 'power' thanks to his talent for illusions. And just as suddenly as it happened, the light faded away, leaving the symbol seemingly scorched, a slight smell of burnt paper in the air. The demon then began reforming into his chosen forms, out of the girl's sight. He would play the role of minor demons like the one Pia had taken as a familiar, and perhaps the girl would be lured into a false sense of security when facing such small creatures instead of a large monster. Everything was beginning to proceed as planned.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:31 pm

As I had sat down I notice the odd thing that just happen to my paper and soon as I saw the paper smoldering I started to beat it with my palm, the smell of burnt paper in the air. “What the...?” was the spell so powerful that even before reciting the chant it could create strange symbols to appear on paper? I began to think no it couldn’t be, could a small spark from the candle had hit the paper and the tracing of the back of the pen I was using help create the symbol I was thinking about placing on the paper?

I quickly pick up the book looking to see if this would happen or had happen. “How could that of happen if I didn’t chant the words out?” I ask my self as the prickling of excitement and some fear begins to fill me. I start to bite on my lower lip looking nervous and some what excited at what had just happen, still flipping throw the text trying to find out what I should do next but resisted the temptation of chanting the spell out loud before I was sure what I was doing.

“I wonder if the same thing had happen with Pia or did she even go throw with doing this spell?” I had a bad habit of saying things out loud when thinking alone, and yet I had this impulse to want to speak the words right now. I examine more closely what had appeared on the paper and try and figure if it was close to what my friend had wrote in her own book of spells.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:07 pm

Completing his plan, Forneus finished shifting into three small demons, one of who happened to be very much similar to that of Pia's familiar, down to the same speedos he had seen the familiar wearing. It would be easier to weave lies with something true, and he was fairly confident that this female would speak with Pia soon or later, and find out about the familiar. Until then, the disguise would serve his needs. The other two familars appeared the same, with minor differences. One had two arms and had gained wings, and the other possessed the tailed form of the demon himself.

The three remained out of sight, waiting for the girl to utter the words that would put everything into operation. Perhaps with a little more of his powers, Forneus decided, it would cinch it for him. Summoning up more of his powers of illusions, the demon waited until the girl was examining the book carefully, and began making words appear right where Pia had erased something away...

This spell is a simple one, drawing forth from the domains of the great Dukes their servants to serve you. Use it whenever alone and only after undertaking the ritual as explained before. Take care as well, for the creatures that are summoned are easily spooked and great care must be taken to ensure that they remain docile. The creature I have managed to summon has been quite useful and helpful in many things.

And below the note, the specific words needed to begin the summon appeared on the corner of the book page, seemingly as if the strange symbols had been responsible for this newly reveled information. With this, Forneus hoped that would seal the deal for the girl, and would be enough to encourage her to begin the ritual, for he could barely wait to have his way with her. A dark grin appeared on all three of the little imps, as they anticipated the fun yet to come.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:34 am

I scratch my head as I read the new description of the spell. “Hmm I don’t remember reading this part before? Servants of the Dukes?... That sounds like there be more then one.” reading more of the description I notice the part about the ritual. “Oh dang.. Seems I was wrong about the 24 hour part, ok that means since I’ve done the Ritual Bath I need to cast the spell soon. I knew I should have read the book further and I doubt there be roses in the Common Area for some time.” I pout to myself slightly frustrated with my self at using up all the rose petals at once.

My mind races thinking about the Summoning parts and read how easily spooked these servants can be then the part that confused me most. "Great care must be taken to ensure they remain docile." thinking about that part of the Summoning over and over didn’t make any sense “To keep them docile? What the heck does that mean? Hmm maybe the book tells you how to do that?” I continued looking throw the book for the answers im looking for skimming the pages at controlling the servants.

I hurry looking throw the book and decide to read over the chant to Summon Charm maybe in the chant would have something about controlling them and keeping them docile or how to do that some how. I wasn’t going to cast the spell if I couldn’t be sure how to keep them in check and there had to be some way to do that in the book some where. I mumble to my self “I cant cast the spell yet, ill just have to wait till I have more knowledge of the rules, this sounds to dangerous if it does work.” I sigh holding my bridge of my nose as I try and focus. “Ill look once more before I give up completely, maybe im just in a hurry to do this.” I say out loud as I take a few deep breaths to calm my self and begin looking into the book once more. “Summoning Made Easy.. Yeah right.” I state as I once more start flipping throw pages again.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:22 am

The demon laughed, this girl was making it difficult and yet easier as well, allowing him a chance to further improve the trap he had devised for her. Using his powers over illusions once again, Forneus transformed one page into a blank one, and created five symbols, all connected by a line, forming a circle. Concentrating harder on finishing the task before she came to the page he was working on, the demon began forming words.

How to Ensure Your Summons Remain Docile

The ritual bath, once undertaken, will act as a conductor of sorts, attracting creatures as well as aid in making the summoning process easier. To further your chances of success, you must ensure that the creature you plan on summoning does not act beyond the limits of his summoning. To do so, draw the symbols above around the summoning symbol you plan on using, this will, without fail, ensure that the creature will behave only according to the reasons it was summoned for. This is a recommended option to use, as it helps you in maintaining your control over the situation. Again, it is guaranteed that once the symbols above are used, you will be completely protected from unexpected occurrances; the symbols above are designed to maintain your hold on the creature in order to make sure that it does not act beyond the role it was summoned for. This has proven to be an effective and popular spell, having never failed yet in all the time since its existence.

Finished with his new layer of deceptions for the trap, Forneus smirked in glee, knowing that this would certainly ensure the girl's safety in summoning. Or at the very least, it would allow her to believe that she would be absolutely 100% protected from any ill effects. He hoped that this would do the trick now.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:35 am

Flipping throw the pages I come to part of a page that seems to be sticking. “What’s this?” I pull the two pages apart making sure not to rip the pages it comes away from each other and I see the new texts. My eyes open wide as the spark of excitement returns once more. “How awesome is this, and just think I was about to give up.” I giggle with glee at finding this and start reading the passage before me, a smile on my face as my green eyes sparkle from the flickering of the candle light.

I frown when I come to the part of ‘according to the reasons it was summoned for.’ I scratch my head on this part. “I need a reason to Summon servants? Hmm well maybe I could just get one and it could be a companion and teach me more about this kind of stuff?” I say more as a question. I do breath a sigh of relief when I find the part of being guaranteed. I quickly pick up my red pen and draw in the symbols it depicted and where to put them on my paper I was doing, my tongue to the side of my mouth as I fix it just right. “There that looks right.” I grin looking at how skillful and exact it looks.

I think about the part where it said I should be alone, but wasn’t to concerned with that at this time. I was guessing the reason would be to keep from being distracted. Turning the page to where the charm would be I refresh my memory of it though I didn’t really need to since practiced it in my mind a few time prior. “Ok.. I think im almost ready to cast this spell now, lets see if I forgotten anything and make sure no more pages are sticking like that. There could be something more I need to know.” flipping the pages quickly but the part of being 100% safe made me feel secure in summoning the servants.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:18 am

At this, the imps split up and began searching for other places to hide in order to prepare for their appearances. The trap was absolutely ready. There were nothing else to do. All the players were in position. All Komiko had to do was chant and begin the summon... And then the night would truly begin. Forneus had such a wonderous plan in mind, an elaborate and diabolical trap that would tax the girl's stamina and resiliency, and far more than that. He truly could not wait to begin. The demon thought to himself; Come on, hurry up, brat! Just say the damn chant so I can begin taking advantage of you! The imp in speedos edged toward the female, hiding just on the side of the desk, out of sight, and waited for the signal to strike. He knew that his other bodies were in similar positions, also waiting as well.

(Sorry, it's kinda short. Couldn't really think of anything to add, lol. #-o )

Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:52 am

I begin to preform the ritual, perspiration beading down my face as I focus my mind and start to chant the Latin words described in the book knowing what the words mean and making sure I say them correctly. “Ego Voco vos vernula ut meus pars adeo mihi iam meus vernula.” I say out loud and confident I said them correctly. My hand slightly over the paper my mind focus on the center of the pentagram excitement growing within me as I chant the words over again and once more the third time as the book had instructed to do. Though my mind was fully focused on the paper I thought maybe that was the reason it sounded like there was more then one, if I had chanted it once would I only get one servant? Beads of sweat dropping from my forehead onto my night shirt around my breasts making those areas simi transparent.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:22 am

With the third chant, a brilliant flash of crimson light flared into the room, temporarily blinding everything from what was occuring. Just as quickly, the light died away. A scuffling sound could be heard, almost as if something was climbing. And within seconds, little claws appeared on the side of the desk, as an imp pulled itself up onto the desk, followed by a second, and then a third. The imps stared up at Komiko, seemingly not confused or surprised by being summoned, as if they knew why they had been called here. "Are you the one who summoned us?" The leading imp asked the girl.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:35 am

I gasp when the flash went off, I was late at protecting my eyes from the bright light that I wasn’t expecting, my arms up to late but was a mere reflex reaction to protect my self from harm. I relax some and begin to feel around on the paper when I hear the three voices say in unison "Are you the one who summoned us?" I had touched one of them when they had chimed out pulling my hand back when I did as a thought crossed my mind at where I touched it. “Umm yes I have Summon you and require your aid.” I tell them some what nervous, blinking my eyes still seeing spots before them I begin to focus as the view is some what clear I can see three miniature like figures on the page I drew up, one on the very point of the star and the other two on either side of the star arms.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next