View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Summoning Made Easy? (Fornicarus) 

Post Re: Summoning Made Easy? (Fornicarus)
I moaned as she teased my folds as they was starting to get moist from the pleasure I was feeling with the skillful Succubus tongue and yelp in pure delight each time her tongue went over my clit pulling her head into it every time she did so. I did not resist her spreading my legs wider for her to have more of what she desired. Without warning she had thrust her tongue within my wet treasure and I slid down the locker behind me yelling in pleasure and didn’t care if anyone heard me as I pulled her head deep between my legs wanting more of her warm tongue to pleasure that spot she seemed to know so well.

I wrapped my legs around her hoping this alone would entice her to continued and to prevent her from escaping me if she found me undesirable. "Ahh That feel so good Ria, please don’t stop! Ahh Mmm Ngh." I moaned out as I started to move my hips in the rhythm of her wonderful tongue hoping that it would bring more pleasure to me. "Oh god this feel so good!" I moaned out not knowing why I was saying such things but it did feel good and I was liking it even though it was another woman like myself it was like something more erotic then anything I would thought of.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:32 am

The succubus only continued on with her actions, tongue sliding in and out of Komiko's wet folds, sometimes slurping over them and teasing the girl's sensitive clit. Despite the girl's worries that she might decide that the human wasn't fit for her attentions, Ria did nothing but lavish attention upon the girl's pussy, needing no encouragement to spur her on. Instead, the succubus only moved to allow Komiko to rest against the soft floor, as she leaned even harder against the student's heated lips, seemingly lapping up everything her hole had to offer the succubus. It was only because she wanted her prey so willing that Ria allowed the student to feel so wonderfully good. But after a while, the demoness decided enough was enough and pushed Komiko's legs apart enough to allow her freedom. Smiling sweetly at the girl, Ria began climbing up across her body, her own body grinding against between the girl's legs as she slid up. Soon, she was resting on top of Komiko's body and staring down at her. "Don't worry, honey... I won't leave it at that. We'll certainly have much more fun than just this so far..." The succubus peered at the side, beckoning the imp forth with a finger. "If you want me to make you feel good again..." Ria smiled as she suddenly slid a hand over Komiko's own hand. "I want to see you make proper use of your familiar." The succubus then smiled as she pulled the girl's hand and wrapped it around the familiar's cock, hard from having watched the two of them enjoy themselves. Ria giggled as she made the girl slide her hand up and down the imp's hard member, adding "Let's play a game... If you do what I tell you to do, then I'll do anything you want me to... Anything at all, how about it, baby?"

Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:33 am

I moaned as she licked my flower, and was aroused by the sound of her slurping as my body jerked each time her tongue brushed over the sensitive nub making me gasp every time, like it was the first time.

I couldn’t believe the pleasure I was feeling. "Ahh! Ria that feel so good, it’s like you know my body better then I do Uh mmm!" moaning as she continued licking and teasing my lower lips. After awhile the demoness had pushed my legs apart, I didn’t resist her but was slightly excited as I wondered what else she would do to pleasure me.

Ria began to climb up my body, her body grinding on mine I could feel the tips of her breasts nipples brushing up my skin sending thrills through my body, I wrapped my arms around her letting them slid down her smooth back till they rested on her behind. Ria and I was face to face now she smiled at me and I couldn’t help but smile back. Ria told me that we would have more fun, I wondered what she had on her mind. I notice Ria looking at my newly acquired Imp and with a slender finger wiggling the Imp came forth.

Ria told me she wanted me to make proper use of him as I suddenly felt her fingers interlaced with mine pulling my hands away from her perfect behind. I giggled seeing my Imp walk towards us, his cock hard from watching us I would imagined. Ria had giggled as well when I had found my hand on the Imp hard shaft, I began to blush as Ria was making my hand stroke the Imp member, she began telling me about playing a game and if I participated by doing what she said, in turn I could ask her to do ‘Anything’ I wanted.

I started chewing on my lower lip and thought about it for a few seconds, my hand still being guided at stroking the little Imp erection. "Umm… well ok I guess, it sounds fair enough, but I don’t think I should be doing this to the little guy, last time I did something like this… I think I hurt him because he was out cold for a few hours laying in the bathroom sink." I blushed remembering how I gave him a blow job in the bathroom till he cummed. I could tell that the spell he cast on me had worn off, the thought of it made my cheek even redder. "The only thing is Ria, I wouldn’t know what I would want you to do." I told her truthfully.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:02 am

Ria smiled as she listened to Komiko, amused at her worry for such a lowly creature as the imp. Turning her attention to the little demon, the succubus smiled sweetly at the familiar, still encouraging the girl to pleasure it with her own hand. "Well... Did she hurt you?" The familiar shook its head as it tried to endure through the pleasure of being given a hand job by its own mistress. "Oh, so you enjoyed it?" This time, the little demonic creature gave a frantic nod, even as it jerked its hips a bit, almost as if trying to slide its cock in and out of Komiko's hands. And then, the succubus began using her own powers, putting as much as she could into her words. "Would you want your mistress to show you more pleasure...?" Again, another frantic nod came from Impy before it began grunting hard, sending small ropes of semen over Komiko and Ria, panting hard. It was then that the succubus returned her attention to Komiko. "You see... Back 'home', us women... We use them for pleasure. They're wonderful if you train them right... And how about it, if you play along with my game, I'll make it feel really good for you. I promise... I'll make you forget about how badly you got treated by my father and leave you with just wonderful experiences..."

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:12 pm

I watched the little Imp as Ria questioned him about what had happen last night and smiled at the Imp knowing now that I didn’t hurt him, but I couldn’t help but to giggle at watching him thrusting his hip back and forth like my hand was something more then what it was. The last question was the most amusing reaction I saw as he nodded his head up and down frantically, had his head not been attached to his body I would have guessed it would have bounced across the room.

I started to laugh when the little Imp started to grunt. The little Imp shot forth ropes of semen as some of it hit within my mouth and across my face and in my hair, I wasn’t sure if Ria received any of his gift that had exploded. I gave a sharp gasp "Aww Impyeee! You got it in my hair, your brothers cum took me hours to get that stuff out." I said starting to comb the cum out of my hair with my fingers as I listen to Ria. I looked up at Ria sideways still trying to comb Impy goo out of my hair, I smiled at Ria and nodded my head yes.

"I’ll play your game, but to be honest I don’t want to forget , ever since I arrived to this school, stepping off the plane was as far back as I can remember, what my life was before arriving here. I have no idea but if your just saying that the pleasuring will be so good that it will make me forget the stuff that had happen, then lets play." I giggled and wiped Impy cum on his face. "There now we are even Impy." I told him and giggled again.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:04 pm

Smiling, Ria watched with interest as the girl played with her familiar, but also wondering about the girl's past. If she couldn't remember what happened to her before coming to the island, then it explained why she couldn't see any of Komiko's memories from before Shokushu. Well, now that was a weakness she didn't know she had but it wasn't one to worry about at any rate. Instead, the succubus chose to reward the girl with a bit more of pleasure for her part in playing with her imp. Even as she gently eased the girl onto her back, slowly climbing onto top of her, the demoness smiled as she leaned down to kiss her again, tongue sliding into Komiko's mouth. Even as she did this, the succubus brought her tail out, deciding it would be of some use now and had the thin tail start teasing the girl's nether lips and flicking its tip against her clit. At the same time, her hands began exploring her body again, fondling and massaging the girl.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:30 am

I blushed slightly feeling Ria eyes watching me, then my expression went blank as the blushing quickly faded away. It appeared that I had went into a trance, my eyes looked unfocused as I sat there motionless.

In the vision I was watching, I saw myself laying on the floor with Ria laying on top of my naked body her tail between my legs as I arched my back looking in either pain or pure pleasure, I wasn’t sure. Coming out of the trance I blushed a deeper red then I had earlier and shook my head trying to forget what I just saw. "Umm sorry was day dreaming again." My eyes returned to focus and Ria started to push me back as her soft lips pressed against mine.

Ria had climbed on top of me, I moaned with pleasure as are tongues probed one another mouth and her hands began to explore my body, goose bumps began to rise on my skin from her touch. Our breasts pressed against one another as I felt her nipples rub on mine with each breath we took causing mine to rise. I felt her tail begin to tease my pussy and play with my clit as I arched my back "Ahhh!" I moaned out load feeling the warmth between my legs grow. I placed my hands on her ass as I explored her round ass feeling the base of where her tail began. "Ahh Mmmm O-Oh Ria please don’t stop Ahhh!" I almost yelled that out enjoying the feeling I was experiencing.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:27 am

The succubus continued to tease and toy the girl beneath her, her hands and fingers fondling and massaging the young student's flesh tenderly. Breaking away from the wanton dance of the tongues, the demoness stared down at her lover for the night, and smiled. "Shhh... Don't worry, I won't stop." Slipping her hand gently into the girl's hair, she held Komiko in place as she lowered herself back down onto the girl's lips, plunging her tongue back into the fierce assault on her mouth, exploring and teasing the student's own tongue even as she tasted her growing lust. Even as she did this, Ria did not let up for a moment as her fingers plunged in and out of Komiko's cunt, teasing and rubbing against the girl's sensitive clitoris all the while. Even with her fingers inside the girl's pussy, it did not stop the succubus' tail from plunging deep into her every time, shuddering and twitching whenever Komiko teased the base of Ria's sensitive tail.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:55 pm

Ria the demoness told me not to worry when I felt Ria slip her hand behind my head, her fingers entangled within my hair as she grasped it firmly preventing me from moving my head, as if I would want to. I felt her safe with Ria as she once more assaulted my lips and plunged her tongue within my mouth again. My tongue tasted hers as she did the same with my own tongue, both of us in a battle with the tongues neither wanting to let the other to get the better with the passionate tongue wrestling.

Ria had a few dirty tricks to distract me her finger pumping in and out of my wet cunt as I thrust my hips upward to meet the rhythm of Ria fingering action, I had suddenly felt Ria tail teasing the entry to my hole when it plunged inside making me gasp and moan into Ria mouth causing me to loose ground with the battle of the tongues. My moans first sounded more like a whimper as it pumped deep inside my warm pussy. My finger tracing the inside of her tail at the base as my other hand held tight to one side of her round butt cheek, wrapping my hand around the base of her tail I began to stroke it like it was a cock in my hand. Each time I did so I could feel the most wonderful sensation from the tip of her tail that was buried deep in my pussy, it twitched and shuddered getting me even more aroused at having Ria on top of me.

I clamped my pussy muscle down on her tail with it deep within me as I moaned loudly from the twitching within me "Ahhh! Y-you keep doing that Ria Ahh Mmmngh I-im going to cum Nghahh!" I told Ria as my muscle inside began to spasm on the tail that was in my warm wet pussy, my chest thrusting up to Ria as I gave a loud long moan feeling I was nearing the breaking point even though I did not wish it to be so close.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:49 pm

The succubus purred as her tongue teased the student's own, writhing and toying with Komiko in such a manner that only a lover would. She was truly enjoying this little girl below her, the manner in which the student played along with her. None of her other playthings had ever gone that far, and she found it both erotic and endearing.

Soon, the demoness broke the kiss, moans of her own escaping her lips as the student teased her wonderfully sensitive tail, teasing it as if it were a cock. The sensations were much too enjoyable for her and only made her purred in pleasure as her toes curled slightly.

"That feels so good..." Ria smiled down at her playmate as her tail kept on sliding and spasming within the student's cunt, bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm. She wasn't going to allow the girl to escape this orgasm, after all. But neither was she going to leave it at that. The girl had asked her to not stop, had she not? Hence, Ria saw no point in stopping anytime soon, whenever the student wanted her to or not.

Not until she was completely satisfied.

As she felt her tail being clamped down on, the succubus watched with a smirk as her playmate moaned and writhed under her body, the sight far too erotic, especially when it was this girl after the way she had been so far. Instead of stopping, Ria allowed her tail to keep on twitching and writhing inside Komiko's pussy as she pressed her body closer to the student's own, lips closing down on Komiko's skin and licking the student slowly, hands caressing and fondling her body.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:22 am

Komiko hands had slipped off of Ria tail and took hold of her butt cheeks pulling Ria hips close to hers moaning louder the closer she got to climaxing “Oh No! Oh No! Oh Nooa! Oh Noooa!” Komiko panted and moaned as her vagina walls closed tight around Ria tail starting to twitch wildly, the first indication that she was almost over the edge and about to have an orgasm.

Komiko slowly arched her back more and more the closer she came to climaxing, reluctantly Komiko let go of Ria ass as her hands took hold of the sheets on the bed at the corner balling them up in her fists. “Oh Yess! Oh Yeesss! Ahh Yessssss!” Komiko screamed her back now fully arched her breasts high up in the air her nipples firmly hard.

Komiko pussy closed around Ria tail tightly and began to gush forth waves of orgasmic juices and her squirting covered Ria tail and made a wet puddle under both of them on the bed, Komiko orgasm lasted over a minute as she continued to scream with pure pleasure and delight her nails cutting into the sheets from the intense pleasure she was receiving.

Komiko collapsed on the bed her body twitching with each slight movement Ria did and twitched even more with every movement her tail done making it look like Komiko was having spasm, she finally manage to speak exhausted from the most amazing orgasm she has had yet. “T-that w-was wonderful Ria.” Komiko panted trying to get control of her erratic breathing and to try to control the twitching she was having difficultly at controlling.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:04 am

Smiling, Ria looked down at Komiko as she tried to recover from an orgasm that she had evidently enjoyed quite a bit, finding the young girl to be quite enticing. As enjoyable as it had been for the girl, she was far from done,

"Was it now? Strange, from the positively cute face you were making, I thought it was at least mind-numbingly amazing." Ria gave a soft giggle as she settled onto her side beside Komiko, a leg still held over one of the girl's own as her hand began sliding up and down the student's chest. Though, the tail was still thoroughly buried inside her wet sex, not moving for the time being.

"Still, I'll take wonderful. At least it's more than what my brother usually get from his victims. That said..." Ria smiled as she closed her lips upon the girl's mouth, allowing her tongue to snake into the student once more and taste more of the pleasure she had brought to Komiko.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:44 pm

Komiko vagina walls continued for several moment to quiver as it constricted and relaxed around Ria tail, Komiko blushed at what Ria said as she laid next to her with her leg draped over Komiko own legs as Ria caressed her chest causing goose bumps to rise on her skin making Komiko nipples remain hard as the pleasure of her touch continued to aroused her even though she felt spent.

Komiko was about to say something to amend what she had said to make it sound better at how she felt but was quickly silenced when Ria placed her lips on hers and began probing her mouth with her wet tongue. Komiko gave out a low moan as she wrapped her arms around Ria one of her hand found the base of her tail knowing that Ria had felt some pleasure when she had rubbed and caressed it. Komiko other hand took hold of her round ass and gave it a slight squeeze enjoying the feel of it.

Komiko had rolled Ria on top of her as the Demoness breasts pressed on hers she moved slightly trying to see if her hard nipples could rub on the Demoness as she experimented with her body trying to pleasure Ria in ways that the Demoness had pleasured her.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:08 am

The succubi was merciless as her tongue teased and toyed with Komiko's own, sucking on it playfully as her hands slid up and down the student. Though, she hadn't expected her tail to attract attention so soon. The demoness gasped with pleasure as she felt the girl touching the base of her tail again and began teasing it, her body growing even more excited at the act. The tail too reacted as it suddenly jerked and twitched again, twisting around within Komiko's wet cunt.

It was then that Komiko had pulled her back onto top again, moving just enough to let Ria feel the hard nubs of her nipples move against her own breasts, which only drew a soft moan from the succubi. "Well, well, looks like someone's having fun too, hmm? It feels wonderful, doesn't it, having fun like this?" Ria spoke softly in a sultry tone before closing her lips down onto Komiko's neck, licking and sucking softly. "And I thought I would have to put some effort into getting you to play with me some more..."

Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:11 am

Komiko gasped as she felt the succubus tail become animated once more, this was something Komiko had expected but didn’t think she would get a reaction from it so soon. Komiko moaned feeling the tail twitch and jerk inside her wet pussy. “Ahh! Mmm Ria that just feel’s so wonderful is all.” Komiko told her as she continued to pleasure the succubus tail.

Komiko was having fun having the succubus tail inside her, and loving how passionate Ria was kissing her. “Oh yes Ria, I am having fun Ngha! Your tail feels so wonderful having it deep inside of me, Ahh! I just want you to feel the pleasure you gave me, Ah Ahh!” Komiko moaned as she started to grin her pelvis into Ria, hoping to pleasure her pussy like she was doing to her with her tail.

Komiko thought about her brother and the time she spent with him wasn’t something she enjoyed. “P-please don’t ruin the mood bring him up Ahh!” Komiko panted as her pussy juices began to flow from the stimulation of Ria tail.

Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next