View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 4:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Sleepless in Shokushu (For Siferus) 

Post Sleepless in Shokushu (For Siferus)
Heather's eyes were wide, despite the lack of light in her room and the distant sound of the school's clock tower chiming three in the morning. Sleep hadn't come to her since the attack. She didn't know what to say... or whether to say anything at all? Who would believe her? A strange monster was on the island and it captured her and...

... she shook her head furiously, trying to shake the images from her head with a little success. "Who am I kidding; I'm not going to sleep again." She muttered, fully wired, fully awake. Slowly the bright red haired teen rose from her bed, the covers sliding off her bra-clad breasts like water. Her legs were still covered by satin drawstring pants, stained a crimson color that offset the black, silky bra holding her young chest high.

With a sigh she rose and went to her desk, pulling on a buttoned up white oxford shirt from the day before, not bothering to button it as she paced over to stand in the mirror for a moment, before quickly fleeing that as well, sitting down in her chair in front of a still open school book. "At least I've been studying." she thinks aloud.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:51 am

Post Re: Sleepless in Shokushu (For Siferus)
Another sleepless night. The spider mumbled. The nightmares were worse than usual tonight and he had no chance of sleeping. So once again, the spider found himself wandering around the dorms, looking for someone new to play with. Much to his dismay, all the lights were out and he couldn't see any students moving around.

Linnis must be having one of her parties again. He sighed. Suddenly, a bright red student caught his eye. He watched, out of sight.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:14 am

The young woman picked up a pencil, staring at the unfinished assignment from the day before and trying to bring herself to work on it. Slowly she tapped the writing utensil against her head, though the answers eluded her. "Ahhh jeez, come on Heather... get it out of your head. Maybe it was all just some weird dream anyways. You've got to concentrate on this." She sighed.

For a moment she lay her head on the desk, slumping a little in the chair, before sitting up straight and taking a deep breath, her partially concealed chest puffing out and then falling back to her body as she collected herself.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:52 am

The spider listened through the open window intently. She must have run into another monster. Her bad luck that she was being targeted again. He snuck in the open window and waited for the moment to strike.

He waited until she stood up and he attacked, wrapping tentacles around her upper body, pinning her arms to her body. Two more tentacles grabbed her legs, keeping them spread just enough for another tentacle to tease her pussy.

Long night, little redhead? Me too.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:17 pm

Heather sighed in frustration and let the pencil clatter back to the desk. As she did, the wind whipped up through her open window, though she paid it little mind. "Gah... maybe I should..." she starts, never finishing her thought as something wraps about her wrists, pinning her arms to her slender frame. Likewise something wraps around each of her ankles, just below the hem of her pants, and pulls them in opposite directions.

As the red haired student looked around to find out what was holding her, she, unfortunately, came upon her assailant. The creature itself looked like something pulled from her worst nightmares. A scream pierced her lips that surely would have awoken any student on the floor if not for the extensive soundproofing in the walls. At first she was so frightened she could barely speak, her lips quivering as hysteria overtook her.

"Jeezus what the hell are you? Get off of me!" She finally managed, gasping as it pressed against her satin covered sex. "Oh god... gross... stop..." she managed, beginning to squirm some in its vice-like grip, her body flexing and contorting, but to no avail.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:53 pm

Siferus flinched slightly at the ear splitting scream. His assault continued regardless of her useless squirming.

Gross?! I bathe daily, thank you very much. He said, rather insulted. Insulting him would prove to be a bad idea, as the tentacle slipped inside of her still covered pussy, releasing a highly concentrated dose of his aphrodisiac into her.

Despite how rude you are, I should welcome you to the island. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Siferus.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:18 am

The red headed teen gasped, her body flexing noticeably as his tentacle pressed into her pants, pushing them just slightly into her sex lips and spurting... something... into the material. "Sto.. stop that! My god... are you a giant spider or something? You can talk though!" She babbles, perhaps a little arachnophobia.

Perhaps being polite was the way to go though, she reasoned. "I'm... H... Heather..." she stammers out. "Would you please let me go now?" the girl asks timidly, a slight hitch in her voice as the odd discharge into her pants begins to soak through and into her silky folds beneath. Her chest begins to rise a little higher in her barely concealed bra, belly tightening and relaxing as she breathes deeper.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:36 am

Yes, I am a giant spider. The reason I can talk is because my body was made like this. He said, sounding like he had explained it a hundred times before. Of course, when he finished explaining that, her pajama pants were slid down, pooling on the floor. Her panties didn't fare as well as they were torn away like nothing.

He then pulled her bra off, the torn cloth falling to the floor. She felt something large press against her thigh. Given the size, it could only be one thing.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:34 pm

Heather began to squirm anew as he pulled at her pants, the silky material sliding easily from her legs. Her body seemed flushed all of the sudden, though she couldn't explain why. "Well that's... very nice, and I apologize... but please let me go and... hey, stop that!" She screams as he continues to disrobe her, snapping off her panties quickly.

She let out a shriek as it ripped her bra from her, right out of her shirt, the overlaying garment pulled back from her young chest by the action.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:45 am

The aphrodisiac was doing its job, as Siferus noticed that she wasn't yelling obscenities at him. The shirt that covered her bare breasts was slipped off as easily as her pants and tossed to the floor. Tentacles began to tease her breasts, the tips rubbing her nipples. Another tentacle began to play her pussy, wiggling softly against the bare flesh.

Stop and let you go? I don't see that happening, Heather. You're too cute for that.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:42 pm

((Sorry about the delay there!))

The redhead's loose shirt slipped easily down her arms and off of her body as he held her there, leaving her young body completely exposed to her molester. Her large breasts began to bounce softly as her breaths came in faster, more panicked gasps. Failing to subvert his desires, she instead tried another option, opening her mouth to scream at the top of her lungs.

"Help! Somebody help me-aaaaaahhhhhh god..." She starts, her cry turning into a surprised moan and dying off as he begins to play with her nipples. Unknown to her, the aphrodisiac has worked its way through her system and every gentle caress of her already tender globes feels like a miniature orgasm. She catches her young chest thrusting out at the tentacles as they rub over her quickly hardening tits. Likewise her legs begin to quiver as the thing rubs itself against her exposed sex, her soft folds already feeling hot with every stroke against them.

Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:30 am

Leaning downward, Siferus' lips began to dance on Heather's neck, adding even more pleasure to the experience. Siferus turned Heather around, lifting her off the floor slowly, her soft pussy lips merely inches from the monstrous cock that hung from between his legs, hinting at her to look down at what would be violating her soon enough.

Are you so sure you want me to stop now, Heather?

Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]