View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 2:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Late evening package (Edendarkheart) 

Post Re: Late evening package (Edendarkheart)
She whimpered as he held her against the wall, and struggled as he moved closer to her.
"I don't have to answer your questions." Arianna said defiantly, though she couldn't stop herself from shaking.
"You can start by letting me go, you cretin." she said angrily, though him being in such close proximity to her made her voice falter, her throat dry, eyes wide. She waited to see what was going to happen, struggling now and then.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:24 pm

He smirked, "Now what fun would I have if i just let you go like that, hm?" His smirk grew to an evil smile. Two appendages grab her wrists and slammed against the wall her arms out in a cross, acting as the iron chain and cuffs of that in an old dungeon. Two more did the same around her ankles and spread them to 45 degrees. "I've got you...you now belong to me..." He said in a cold voice.

Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Arianna cringed as Nhung smirked, and tried to move away as his smirk grew to an evil smile. She cried out as her wrists were grabbed and slammed against the wall, the dull thuds concurring with the pain that lanced through her wrists, but before she could recover from that she felt her ankles grabbed and pulled apart, feeling her feet leave the ground and felt herself suspended against the wall, her body shaking violently, her dressing gown hanging open to reveal her knee-length nightie, which had ridden up slightly as her legs were spread.

"Will you stop saying that?" She exclaims, her voice shaking as much as her body was, as he again said that she belonged to him, feeling her skin grow cold and clammy with fear. She tried to fight again.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:31 am

"hmm...let me take that those off for you- Besides, you won't be needing them tonight," He said as his appendages, starting from the tip- all ten appendages visible looking like tentacles. Two of them grabbed onto Arianna's clothing- which is simply a dressing gown and nightie- and removed them from her body, not ripping them up. although some of the others he's observed on the island does oten get abit frisky when it comes to undressing a lass.

Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:50 pm

She heard the words, and suddenly felt as though she'd swallowed a chunk of ice. Watching as the appendages moved closer, she tried to move away, but was held in place.
"No!" She cried as the appendages started removing her clothing until she stood naked in front of him, shaking with fear and cold.
"Please... don't." She whimpered, pressing back against the wall.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2