View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 2:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Late evening package (Edendarkheart) 

Post Late evening package (Edendarkheart)
He walked up the flights of empty stairwells, into an empty corridor carrying a box. it containing something unusual, the box, marked a company that sells 'toys'. To night, he wore a uniform similar to a New York delivery man's outfit. His hat shaded most of his face. He continued walking down the cooridor to a room 132, where is said one Arianna is currently living in. He looked at his watch, an old one seemingly from the 1910s-1920s. The small hand pointing to 10 and the larger one pointing to 45. After being on campus for a while and looking closely to the student's time table, he knew most girls would be either having a shower, reading a book, studying or getting ready for bed- this was his chance to strike on one of them students tonight.

Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:47 pm

Post Re: Late evening package (Edendarkheart)
Arianna had finished her shower and returned to her dorm, now dressed in her nightgown and a dressing gown. Sitting down on her bed she rubbed her wet hair with her towel, then ran a brush through the long locks. Once finished she picked up a book she was supposed to read for lit. Settling on the bed, she opened her book to the marker and started reading. She loved books, took her away from the real world.

Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:22 pm

He stopped at the room that marked 132 and knocked on the door."S'cuse please, uh, ma'am? I've got a special delivery for you" He said with a smirk on his face. He knew there was only weights in the box to make it seem like there was something in there. He turned around as he waited for someone to reply. while waiting, He tested to see if his speed was alright tonight. He prepared to run and in a second he was at the end of the hall, and the next he has back infront of the door. He dusted his uniform and continued waiting for the one named "Arianna" to answer.

Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:31 pm

Arianna heard the knock then the voice, and frowned. "A bit late to deliver packages now." She said to herself, but put the book down and stood up, wet hair falling down her back, tightened the robe around her and went to the door. Opening it, she looked at the delivery man and nodded.
"Thanks. Where do I sign?" She asked, looking at the box then to the man again.

Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:49 pm

He smiled at her and said, "right here on the dotted line at the bottom of the page," he said in a cheerful voice. The paper though, was too thick to look through and on the back of the paper, there was a fine print saying, I solomnly belong to Nhung, the Mutant from the jungles in Vietnam'. I looked towards the young girl and thought to himself, 'She's a lovely prize, huh, Nhung?'

Last edited by Nhung on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:07 am

She looked at him as he told her where to sign. Once he showed her, she took the pen and pad, not really caring, she only wanted to be alone, signed on the spot he had allocated, and handed the pad back. She waited for him to hand over the package so she could shut the door and go back to reading her book. Her arms were wrapped around herself, fingers tapping her forearms patiently.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:24 am

He smiled and said, "thank you ma'am, here's your package" He handed it over then left, smirking and chuckling evily. As he entered the stairwell, he took off the uniform he had found- under that uniform was his usual clothing. He hid the uniform and the hat somewhere no one can find in. He to the next floor below and in the split second he was at an open window. carefully, he climbed out and started climbing back to the window of 132.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:40 am

Arianna took the box from the delivery guy, and thanked him absently. Shutting the door behind her, she put the box on the desk and headed back over to the bed, looked at her book, then moved back towards the desk. Looking at the box, Arianna picked up a hairtie and looped it around her damp hair, then reached for the box, starting to open the flaps, wondering what kind of company would send her a box of toys.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:02 pm

In the box there was some bubble wrap. Under the bubble wrap was just weights. Along with a note ontop of the weights, saying "I see you....you now belong to me!!". I stood on the railings of the balcony, watching in. Half my face was covered in darkness and my eyes, glowing a crimson red. The same words that are on the note. Saying it in a low, dark, evil tone.

"I see you....You now belong to me,"

Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:17 pm

Arianna finished opening the box and saw the bubble wrap. Pulling it out and placing it on the desk, her eyes are drawn to the note that lay on the weights, and she picked it up. Reading the few words, she dropped the note, the slip of paper falling to the floor as she spun around to face the room.

"I belong to noone." Arianna cried out at the empty room, looking around to see where this watcher was. She couldn't see anything but thought she could see an outline outside. She turned for the door to leave

Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:59 pm

A smile crossed his face. An appendage, invisible at the moment, slipped through a crack in the slide door and slammed a note against the door. On that note said, 'Arianna...', it turned the note around which revealed 'I solomnly belong to Nhung, the Mutant from the jungles in Vietnam...' The door slid open, another appendage came and both slammed against the door. "I see you...You now belong to me!" I repeated, as i jumped from the balconey into the room. Darkness still shrouding my face. I moved forward, grinning.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:10 am

Arianna jerked as the note was slammed against the door, and read the note as it was turned around.
"That's not fair, you tricked me." she said, looking around. Seeing the sliding door open, she moved back, looking at the man, and glared at him.
"I belong to noone." Arianna said again, though as the man moved forward, she moved across the room, trying to move so that she was circling slowly towards the sliding door.
"What do you want?" she asked as she moved.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:23 am

He smiled, one of his appendages went over to the other door and slid it shut, tight. Another one wrapped itself around the young girl's waist and pulled her towards him. "If you want to belong to noone, then you will be having to something for me...If you don't go with what i tell you, then i'll just have to think of something to do." He said, same tone of voice, "hmm, you look so beautiful, i might have to say."

Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:26 pm

She saw the door being slid shut, and stopped in her tracks, her face pale, not seeing the appendage moving towards her until it had wrapped around her, and she gasped as she was pulled towards Nhung. She didn't know what he wanted, but when he commented on her looks, instead of feeling pride for the comment, she felt cold, scared. She looked at her... captor with dear and disgust.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:41 pm

He moved forward towards her, his invisible appendage moving her back against the wall, "Why you so scared, huh?" He said in a cold, dry voice as he moved towards the girl who is now pinned and is under his grasp. 'Well, then, where shall i start?' He thought to himself, as he placed both his hands against the wall, beside her head. "Well, then...Where shall i start?", he repeated, outloud, with a grin showing up on his face.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next