View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Old Acquaintance Gone Bad (Michelle) 

Post Re: Old Acquaintance Gone Bad (Michelle)
In Lillia voice “Oh come on Michelle I haven’t even put it in yet, I was hoping you would have changed some being here, but if you insist I wont put this in there.” I tell her and thrust both my cock’s into her womanhood, I slowly move it in then pull it out some the stuff I placed on her pussy and anas stimulating both area as the stuff slides into her vagina making that place tingle as well creating an even more pleasant feeling.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Michelle screamed as the impostor filled her cunt with two cocks at once, without even as much as giving her decent warning. Michelle's screaming quickly became moans of pleasure as parts of her began to tingle pleasantly. A few thrusts later, Calidare will notice Michelle thrusting back at him.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:58 am

I moan in Lillia voice as I slide deeper into her thrusting hips towards me, my hands on her ass as I slide them to her belly gently moving up her stomach to her plump breasts and grope them. My fingers playing with her nipples. “You’re a bit more horny then I last remember you Michelle, or is it that I missed you so much I can't tell the difference?” I say to you giving your nipples a playful pinch.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:55 am
Profile YIM WWW

Michelle kept thrusting herself back against the impostor, moaning like a wanton whore, squeaking a little as her nipples get pinched. Michelle placed her hand on the impostor's, noticing that it wasn't the feel of Lillia's skin. Her hand shot up and took the blindfold away and she looked behind her and saw what had really taken her.

Who are you?! Where is my Lillia? She shrieked, her question broke up by moans.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:01 pm

I knew she was about to do what she did and I though now the time for her to learn the truth. The fact I heard her thoughts of her thinking she was a wanton whore, amused me but at least at this time she was my whore and I could do what I pleased to her, she removed the blindfold and shrieked her question.

“She wanted me to show you a good time is all and left as soon as the blind fold was on, well she left a few minutes ago at least.” I tell her in my normal deep voice, my hypnotic green eyes looking into hers, as I continued to thrust my manhood deep into her wet pussy. Hearing her moan was pleasant to my ears.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:24 am
Profile YIM WWW

I think you're lying. I think you tricked me and Lillia was never here. You monsters are tricky like that! She squealed between moans that were ripped away from her throat with every inward thrust by Calidare. As much as Michelle wanted to run away, she couldn't run, mainly because she was getting fucked pretty well and in some dark corner of her mind, she was enjoying it a little.

Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:33 pm

I grin down at you. “I sorry if you feel I tricked you, but don’t worry Lillia is safe and she is on the island, she told me about you, and wanted me to please you and I think im doing just that by the way your moaning.” I chuckle as I thrust my manhood deeper into your tight hole, my hands teasing the tips of your nipples. “You really are like she said you would be... very hot and sexy.” I took those word from her own mind at what she said long time ago to Michelle. With each thrust I stimulate her nerves to feel the most pleasure making sure my shaft rubs up against her love button each time it’s thrust in.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:56 am
Profile YIM WWW

The redhead squeaked and squealed as her hole was penetrated time and again by the invading appendages, no longer able to form words to tell this creature off. Instead, the little sounds continued to come from her and she began to rock back against him. The part of her mind that was enjoying this was beginning to slowly take over her mind.

Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:31 pm

I laugh as she is now helping in thrusting her own hips into mine. “I see your enjoying this, I bet it has been some time since you had enjoyed a true mans cock, would you like to feel more of it?” I ask her as my member begins to swell to twice the thickness within her tight hole. Each thrust driving deeper into her moist velvet hole seeking out more pleasure from her as well as giving her as much as she could stand.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:21 am
Profile YIM WWW

Her moans and mewls of pleasure only increased in volume as the invader continued it's relentless assault on her body. Her hips kept rocking back against the now even larger member buried deep inside of her. She wasn't going to dignify her assailant with a response, but it was obvious that she was enjoying the feelings reaped on her body. All of her struggles have long since ceased.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:33 pm

My thrusting into her wet folds increase in tempo as I notice her no longer struggling with me her womanly desires. “So you are quite the minks, not wanting to fight back means your enjoying this. Well that makes it even better, I do hate fighting with those I have sex with. It makes me feel as I might break them physically by accident.” I tell her to taunt her some enjoying her emotional reactions.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3